Levels 60-69 Challenge Quests

Ence - Lost City
Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ence's Detailed Quest Guide: Challenge Quests 50-59

These are the Challenge Quests for levels 60-69.

The current version of this guide: 2.0

Version 1.0 Notes:

-All quests added

Version 2.0 Notes: (12/20/10)

-Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides
-Overhauled the notes scheme
-Added version notes
-For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
-Minor fixes on incorrect quest information

Special Thanks:

-DraukaGrissa for suggesting the note on TT section
-Norgannon for quest name fixes
-Nightfaii for suggestions on FB notes
-Silest for pointing out level limit on quest

General Quests Levels 60-69: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=215432
Comprehensive Quest Guide:http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1155771

Twilight Temple

HH stands of Holy Hall, the Malaysian equivalent of Twilight Temple. It is what many players commonly refer to for Twilight Temple. At least on Lost City, HH 1-1 is more commonly seen in a World Chat than TT 1-1.
What is so attractive about the Twilight Temple? Other than the high level bosses and challenges, the items obtained from these bosses can be used to craft some of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Level 60: Archeologist?
1. Speak to Archeologist Jian (138, 672) Town of Arrivals
2. Report to Snowtear (Located in TT 1-1 or TT 1-3)
-Reward (Coin: 5000 Exp: 20% of the currently Crazy Stone Quest SP: 1/5 of the Exp Rep: )

All Twilight Temple quests can only be obtained and completed in Squad Mode. (Meaning, if you get the quest and somehow do not kill the bosses such as Chintien but try to do it in solo mode, you will not get the credit for the kill/drop)
Level 60: Hsuefeng
Does not show up when "Find Quest" is pushed

1. Speak to Snowtear (Located inside TT 1-1, )

System Message
-Mantle Fragment (Automatically obtained when the Crypt Scorpionale is killed)
Crypt Scorpionale is a boss located inside the middle of the Skeleton Chamber
2. Report to Snowtear
-Reward (Gold: 5000 Exp: 30000 SP: 6000 Rep: 7)

Level 60: Graverobbers Journey
1. Speak to Graverobber Hu (Located inside TT 1-1, )
-Kill 4 Catacomb Archers
2. Report to Graverobber Hu
-Reward (Coin: 4000 Exp: 25000 SP: 5000 Rep: 7)

Level 60: Graverobbers
1. Speak to Graverobber Hu (Located inside TT 1-1)
2. Speak to Gluttony Wang (356, 540) TT 1-1
-Gluttony Wang's Ancient Jade (Quest Drop from Catacomb Bone Rangers)
3. Report to Gluttony Wang (356, 540)
4. Report to Graverobber Hu
-Reward (Coin: 5000 Exp: 30000 SP: 6000 Rep: 7)

Level 68: Brother's Soul
1. Speak to Snowtear (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Kill 1 Soul of Hsuehfeng (Boss located within Twilight Temple 1-2)
2. Report to Snowtear (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Reward (Coin: 7500 Exp: 45000 SP: 9000 Rep: 8)

Level 68: Lich's Head
1. Speak to Snowtear (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Obtain 1 Skull of Lich (Quest drop from Twilight Lich, boss located within Twilight Temple 1-2)
2. Report to Snowtear (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Reward (Coin: 7500 Exp: 45000 SP: 9000 Rep: 8)

Level 68: Hu's Treasure
1. Speak to Graverobber Hu (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Obtain 1 Princess's Puppet (Quest drop from Catacomb Guard, mob located within Twilight Temple 1-2)
2. Report to Graverobber Hu (Located in Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Reward (Coin: 7000 Exp: 40000 SP: 8000 Rep: 8)

Level 68: Percussion Master
-Obtain 1 Earthquake Drum Fragment(Drops from the Lord of Percussion)
Note: This quest cannot be completed.Therefore, don't bother doing it. Even if you get the drop (Which is a rare drop) The game will not allow you to complete the quest.
1. Speak to Gluttony Wang (Located in the Twilight Temple 1-2 Entrance-way)
-Reward (Coin: 8000 Exp: 50000 SP: 10000 Rep: 8)

General Challenge Quests

Level 60 Challenge Quest: Lord of Abominations
1. Speak to the Celestial Elder (471, 567) Heaven's Tear
-Kill 1 Kimsa the Claw King (Located at the Stairway to Heaven at around [414, 506])
[Level 62]Fire Element BOSS. Physical Melee Attack.
Note: His attack speed increases as his health goes down.

2. Report to the Celestial Elder (471, 567) Heaven's Tear
-Recieve 1 Scarlet Fruit
-Celestone of Heaven/Human/Hell: 1 (Random)
-Reward (Coin: 11100 Exp: 10000 SP: 2000 Rep: 24)

Level 60 Challenge Quest: Viperion Elite
1. Speak to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
-Kill 1 Slitt (Located on the Nameless Isle at around [667, 663])
[Level 68] Wood Element BOSS. AOE MP Drain, Bleed (Continuous stacking damage)
2. Report to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
Choose one:
-Choice 1: Belt of the Viper King + Celestone of Human: 1
-Choice 2: Robe of the Serpent Lord + Celestone of Human: 1
-Reward (Coin: 11100 Exp: 18600 SP: 4300 Rep: 16)

Level 61 Challenge Quest: The Lone Guardian
1. Speak to the Savage Native (471, 331) Tusk Town
2. Report to Grave Keeper (481, 387)
-Kill 1 Gargantakong King (Located on the King of the Old Hill, walks up and down the path just south of the Grave King)
[Level 65]Fire Element BOSS. Long-range Physical Attack, Damage Increasing buff

3. Report to the Savage Native (471, 331) Tusk Town
Choose one:
-Choice 1: Giant Ape Armor + Celestone of Earth: 1
-Choice 2: Mystic Boots of the Watcher + Celestone of Earth: 1
-Reward (Coin: 11700 Exp: 19500 SP: 4500 Rep: 24)

Wraithgate

Level 67 Challenge Quest: Secret Plan
1. Speak to Elder Huo (538, 416) Whetstone Keep
2. Speak to Hsin (565, 433) Swamp of Wraith
-Reward (Exp: 4000 SP: 950)
3. Continue on to quest "Hu"

Level 67 Challenge Quest: Hu
-Continued on from quest "Secret Plan"
1. Speak to Hu (Located inside the Wraithgate [FB 69])
-Reward (Exp: 4000 SP: 950)
2. Continue on to quest "Retrieve the Mail"

Level 67 Challenge Quest: Retrieve the Mail
-Continued on from quest "Hu"
-Obtain Elder Huo's Letter (Quest drop from Serpentrex, located inside the Wraithgate [FB69])
[Level 70] Water Element BOSS. Close range melee attack and magic attack.

1. Speak to Hu (Located inside the Gate of Wraith [FB 69])
-Reward (Exp: 5400 SP: 1250)
2. Continue on to quest "Deliever the Mail"

Level 67 Challenge Quest: Deliver the Mail
-Continued on from quest "Retrieve the Mail"
1. Speak to the Lost Village Chief (638, 475) Village of the Lost
-Reward (Coin: 10400 Exp: 4000 SP: 950 Rep: 21)
-Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth or Celestone Fragment: 1 (Random)

Level 67 Challenge Quest: Wraiths' Gate Recommended level:70. Why? Read below.

This quest is commonly known as the 202020 (or 20/20/20) and usually requires anywhere from 2 to 3 runs in order to complete as a single instance does not contain enough mobs to finish the quest. Also, one of the bosses within the Wraithgate is a boss that you have to defeat in order to complete your cultivation. ALSO TO BE NOTED: You get only one tablet at level 69 and then AFTER killing the first boss, you go back out of the dungeon and obtain the other two tablets. HOWEVER. The tablets can only be obtained at level 70. See the FAQ on the general quest section for more information.

1. Speak to the Wraith Hunter (536, 415) Whetstone Stronghold
-Kill 20 DeadMarsh Adawolf (Located inside the Wraithgate [FB 69])
-Kill 20 Taurox Captain (Located inside the Wraithgate [FB 69])
-Kill 20 DeadMarch Sori (Located inside the Wraithgate [FB 69])
2. Report to the Wraith Hunter (536, 415) Whetstone Stronghold
-Reward (Coin: 9150 Exp: 15250 SP: 3500 Rep: 21)
Choose one:
Choice 1: Shinguards of the Underworld + Celestone of Human
Choice 2: Hades Necklace + Celestone of Human

Level 69 Challenge Quest: Call: Underworld
-Continued on from Level 69 Cultivation Quest: "Spiritual Cultivation"
1. Speak to The Celestial Elder (449, 452 ↑57) Rook's Valley
-Recieve 1 Call to Duty: Underworld

-Kill 1 Resentful Pyrosteosis (Located inside the Wraithgate)
[Lvl 72]Fire Element BOSS. Fire Magic + Close-range Physical Melee Attack
-Reward (Exp: 17000 SP: 3400 Rep: 10)

Comprehensive Quest Guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1155771
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ence - Lost City on

Comments

• DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ence:

An excellent job as always but I find myself a little confused with the Twilight Temple guide.

I've been through TT a couple of times (only through 1-1, so far & already did the Archaeologist quest.) in solo and squad mode. In solo mode, I have never seen the NPC's you refer to but have always seen them when in squad mode. Furthermore, the Crypt Scorpionale is never in the Skeleton Chamber in solo mode. Thirdly, there is no way to get past Chintien in single mode so none of the upper doorways will open and you won't be able to finish the temple run. Recommendation: Guide notes to Squad mode.

As a side note, when you come up the first ramp and kill the first two mobs patrolling the walkway, then move to your right to get the next two along the short tier, stay clear of the doorway at the top of the ramp (372, 531) leading down into Crypt Scorpionale's pit. If you don't you run the risk of pulling a skeleton through the doorway and getting blind-sided while tackling another. I don't know why this happens, but for some reason it does. (GM, if you are reading this, could you please consult the Dev's for a possible fix.)

The part I'm confused about is your reference to Snowtear. You mention that NPC is in HH 1-1 & 1-3 but you also refer to it as being in TT 1-2 entranceway. Can you clarify this please? What is HH?

Quest Note: Percussion Master quest is doable but obviously only in squad mode. A high level Cleric with "Blue Bubble" skill & a Veno with Herc is highly recommended.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Ence:

An excellent job as always but I find myself a little confused with the Twilight Temple guide.

I've been through TT a couple of times (only through 1-1, so far & already did the Archaeologist quest.) in solo and squad mode. In solo mode, I have never seen the NPC's you refer to but have always seen them when in squad mode. Furthermore, the Crypt Scorpionale is never in the Skeleton Chamber in solo mode. Thirdly, there is no way to get past Chintien in single mode so none of the upper doorways will open and you won't be able to finish the temple run. Recommendation: Guide notes to Squad mode.

As a side note, when you come up the first ramp and kill the first two mobs patrolling the walkway, then move to your right to get the next two along the short tier, stay clear of the doorway at the top of the ramp (372, 531) leading down into Crypt Scorpionale's pit. If you don't you run the risk of pulling a skeleton through the doorway and getting blind-sided while tackling another. I don't know why this happens, but for some reason it does. (GM, if you are reading this, could you please consult the Dev's for a possible fix.)

The part I'm confused about is your reference to Snowtear. You mention that NPC is in HH 1-1 & 1-3 but you also refer to it as being in TT 1-2 entranceway. Can you clarify this please? What is HH?

Quest Note: Percussion Master quest is doable but obviously only in squad mode. A high level Cleric with "Blue Bubble" skill & a Veno with Herc is highly recommended.

To answer some of your questions:

First off, thank you for pointing out what I forgot to put in the guide (Meant to, but forgot.) All Twilight Temple quests can only be obtained when in squad mode. In solo mode the quests will never be available. Also, the additional "Bosses" for said quests will not be present in Solo mode. If you want to get down to it, Solo mode also has a slightly smaller amount of mobs and they are also all weaker.

Your comment about Chien confuses me. I don't think I ever said that you can just go past Chien. In all versions 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 whether solo or squad, Chien must be defeated in order to open the doors that eventually lead on to further bosses.

Concerning mobs moving through walls and such: This is just something that is pervasive throughout the game. It happens in all parts of the games where there are walls. Ranged mobs can attack through walls if you get within their aggro field. It happens in all the Twilight Temple instances, and the earliest dungeon where such a problem can occur is within the Secret Passage [FB29]. In the 4 years that I have been playing this game the devs have never given any indication that they will fix this and for the most part, players have learned to adjust their playing styles to accommodate this.

HH is a reference to Holy Hall, the PW-MY version of Twilight Temple. It is something that's stuck around (If you see world chat's for HH, that's what they're talking about.) At least on Lost City I don't ever see anyone asking for TT 1-1, 2-1, etc. It's always HH 1-1, 2-1, etc. Something that just stuck around, much like a BM is sometimes alternately called a WR (For Warrior) And Call to Dutys are called FB's (Fierce Battle, in case you were wondering ;D )

The quest to Percussion Master...hmmm. Okay, well to put it simply (I will include a note as well in the actual guide since you mentioned it...)
    First, the drop is a rare drop. I've run HH 1-2 about 8-9 times in here and it dropped once (Lucky). And I got it. In MY version I rand HH 1-2 about 20-21 times and I think I saw it twice. In the JP version I ran HH 1-2 so many times I lost track and I don't ever recall seeing it (I'm sure it did but it's not common enough)

That aside, the quest is broken. I got the drop and confirmed it with this version as well. You have the item and go to do the quest but it will not allow you to complete the quest. In essence, it is broken.

I've also checked back with several other fansite guides and wikis as well but it appears that for other versions of the game the quest does not work, which is a pity.

I hope that answers all the questions and comments you had and sorry for the long response ^^:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sayf - Heavens Tear
    Sayf - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    To answer some of your questions:
    And Call to Dutys are called FB's (Fierce Battle, in case you were wondering ;D )

Here I thought that FB was short for Fuben = dungeon in Chinese
  • DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ence:
    Thank you. I don't mind a long response...you did answer all My questions. I asked about HH because I don't ever recall anyone on Sanctuary referring to it as such. I didn't mean to confuse you with My comment about Chintien. I could have worded it better, but I think you caught what I meant.

Sayf: I've also seen FB called "Final Boss".

Keep up the excellent work, Ence. Us guide users appreciate your hard work...I know I do. Too bad we're on different servers. I'd love to help out with a guide.

Good hunting.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    FB is short for FuBen, which is Iron Tablet in Chinese (since you got given iron tablets in versions other than PWI).
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    jemima wrote: »
    FB is short for FuBen, which is Iron Tablet in Chinese (since you got given iron tablets in versions other than PWI).

I wish I could find something, outside of perfect world, to confirm this word meaning, but so far I have only found things like http://www.eudict.com/?lang=japeng&word=fuben and http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=en&clss=&q=fuben&sl=en&tl=zh-CN
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    At the 20/20/20 part you typed "[FB61]" when it's "[FB69]".
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Thanks >.< Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    as always so helpful thnx b:thanks
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've tried to go alone to TT and grind on the first mobs at the entrance. but the door never opens. I have talked to the pillar and still I cant make it open.

What should I do, if I want to grind alone on the first mobs inside TT?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've tried to go alone to TT and grind on the first mobs at the entrance. but the door never opens. I have talked to the pillar and still I cant make it open.

What should I do, if I want to grind alone on the first mobs inside TT?

To open the door for squad mode you need at least 4 people in your party and all be at the pillar. To open solo mode you need one ultimate substance, which will get consumed after you select the difficulty level (ie the x in 1-x)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To open the door for squad mode you need at least 4 people in your party and all be at the pillar. To open solo mode you need one ultimate substance, which will get consumed after you select the difficulty level (ie the x in 1-x)

I better go with friends then. LOL
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Does the fb69 have 1 tab? Thats all i have. I finished the 20/20/20 alone and turned it in just now, and it says i must kill the first boss in order to get the cultivation. According to everybody I've asked, the FB requires the cultivation quest??! How do you do the FB if it requires the cult and how do you do the cult if it requires the FB?

Do you have to FB the first boss, then leave and finish your cult and come back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So I finally figured it out... It should be changed to say that you need to be at least level 70 and have finished the 20/20/20 quest. Then talk to the Wraith Hunter to get the last two tabs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kiexcolo
    kiexcolo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ence:
    Thank you. I don't mind a long response...you did answer all My questions. I asked about HH because I don't ever recall anyone on Sanctuary referring to it as such. I didn't mean to confuse you with My comment about Chintien. I could have worded it better, but I think you caught what I meant.

Sayf: I've also seen FB called "Final Boss".

Keep up the excellent work, Ence. Us guide users appreciate your hard work...I know I do. Too bad we're on different servers. I'd love to help out with a guide.

Good hunting.
    jemima wrote: »
    I wish I could find something, outside of perfect world, to confirm this word meaning, but so far I have only found things like http://www.eudict.com/?lang=japeng&word=fuben and http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=en&clss=&q=fuben&sl=en&tl=zh-CN

FuBen = "Copy of the original" so in PWI terms, the closest translation is "Instance", and not dungeon/iron tablet. Hope this clarifies it once and for all.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    im rather confused about the Wraithgate FB quests...i know there are three pillars, but i have recieved only one tab-from the Celestial Elder. where does one get the other tabs? is this FB not supposed to be done all at once, or what? i dont want to call together a squad untill i understand how it all works, you understand...b:puzzled

Twilight Temple

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Do your 202020 then u get the rest if i remember right :)
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i have done the 20/20/20,when the lv69 Culti quest is supposed to be done? this guide seems to indicate that it is to be done at 69, but people in my faction tell me i'm supposed to save it, and do all three bosses together. if that is the case, then why give the tab now? and if it is part of the Culti quest, what happens if i dont do this now? its especially puzzeling because i just finished the quests for 69. now i have 'Key to the Altar" and the tabbed quest that im stuck with...is that normal?

b:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i failed the TT quest and i tried to get it again but it dissapeared.. :( what should I do?
  • IDoomblade - Heavens Tear
    IDoomblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay, I went and did the lvl 60 Challenge quests but for this quest:

Level 60: Graverobbers
    1. Speak to Graverobber Hu (Located inside HH 1-1)
    2. Speak to Gluttony Wang (356, 540) HH 1-1
    -Gluttony Wang's Ancient Jade (Quest Drop from Catacomb Bone Rangers)
    3. Report to Gluttony Wang (356, 540)
    4. Report to Graverobber Hu
    -Reward (Gold: 5000 Exp: 30000 SP: 6000 Rep: 7)

I forgot to do step 4. After realizing this, I trashed the Challenge Quest, but am wondering if I'll ever be able to do the quest and complete it?

Think for yourself - Question authority

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDoomblade - Heavens Tear
    IDoomblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, it was still available to me - but not when I immediately went back in...

I guess it takes some time before it resets, or maybe even next day server time ( but that would be a bit excessive I think ).

Think for yourself - Question authority

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ohlawd
    ohlawd Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was wondering, cuz somebody told me not to do my fb69 until I get to lvl 70. And another person told me lvl71, and that I get the rest of the tablet from a quest at 71. In that case, what is the quest called?
    b:surrender
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Level 60 Challenge Quest: Viperion Elite
    1. Speak to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
    -Kill 1 Slitt (Located on the Nameless Isle at around [667, 663])
    [Level 68] Wood Element BOSS. AOE MP Drain, Bleed (Continuous stacking damage)
    2. Report to Count Misfortune (665, 968) City of Misfortune
    Choose one:
    -Choice 1: Belt of the Viper King + Celestone of Human: 1
    -Choice 2: Robe of the Serpent Lord + Celestone of Human: 1
    -Reward (Gold: 11100 Exp: 18600 SP: 4300 Rep: 16)

Just noting that this quest becomes unavailable at 71.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Version 2.0 Notes: (12/20/10)

-Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Added version notes
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Minor fixes on incorrect quest information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlphaArcher - Lost City
    AlphaArcher - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fantastic job as always.

Just one small thing, for consistency you might want to append the following line to Level 67 Challenge Quest: Wraiths' Gate notes:

3. Continue on to Level 70 Challenge Quests "Into the Wraiths' Gate" & "Call: Underworld"
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    Ubnext - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is the Percussion quest still an impossible quest?
    I ve been asking players for squad on world chat for 3 months and no one has ever said anything about trash this quest. but then no one has tried to invite me for it either.
  • jiniellyne
    jiniellyne Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015

oh and I thoiught it was short for FUBAR. I hate these kind of quests and hate most TTb:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jiniellyne wrote: »

oh and I thoiught it was short for FUBAR. I hate these kind of quests and hate most TT

This looks like a NECRO!

jiniellyne replied to a message that was 3 years 1 month 7 days 13 hours 15 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451