One of those 'Im Back' Threads

Options
misteranonym
misteranonym Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Im back after 3 yearsb:laugh

So anything I should know?

And is there any anniversary gifts I can collect or would have had to play continuously?

Thank You
-MrAnonym
Post edited by misteranonym on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Might want to start off my actually taking a look around and reading the forum a bit. Particularly the other "I'm Back" threads that get posted a couple times a week and get the same answers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • misteranonym
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Very informativeb, I hope those other 'Im Back' Threads have such abundance of infob:victory
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Im back after 3 yearsb:laugh

So anything I should know?

And is there any anniversary gifts I can collect or would have had to play continuously?

Thank You
    -MrAnonym

Next Anniversary gift is yours.

You need to wait to those event and then claim those gift.

All news, as codes for gifts (for example), which you can get through Arc are sticked on the top of this section of forum
  • misteranonym
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Okay that's what I figured, just wanted to confirm Thanks

**Another question though--The Jones Blessing code...is Facebook still required? I still will never sign with the devil >:D
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Okay that's what I figured, just wanted to confirm Thanks

**Another question though--The Jones Blessing code...is Facebook still required? I still will never sign with the devil >:D

No, when they moved the thing to arc, PWI's FB turned into a news announcement page. You can remove your like if you want.
  • misteranonym
    edited March 2015
    Options
    No, when they moved the thing to arc, PWI's FB turned into a news announcement page. You can remove your like if you want.

Awesome! I've never had FB account actually so I've never experienced the blessing... Thank you for the info. Would you be so kind as to describe how I redeem these codes on Arc?

I see the sticky post about the 2 codes... But I'm not sure where to enter them... Im new to Arc and not computer literate at all compared to the average gamerb:surrender

Much appreciated
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Start Arc. login your ingame account, select Redeem Code, rest is self explanatory I hope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This link has a tutorial on how to redeem codes.

Do note that when we say Arc, we mean the Arc program itself and not the website.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • misteranonym
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Game is updating still, so hopefully that is what you mean by signing 'ingame account' as I opened the Arc program and didn't see 'redeem code' anywhere.

Also the above 'tutorial redemption link' seems to not work for me...

But assuming its self explanatory when the game finishes with update--I appreciate all replies tyvm!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Haha. I screwed up and forgot to make the thing a clickable link properly. It's fixed now. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • misteranonym
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Haha. I screwed up and forgot to make the thing a clickable link properly. It's fixed now. b:surrender

Thank's, I'll check it outb:thanks