[emergency Maintenance] 3/18/2015 Complete

124»

Comments

• NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    this site said its 12 am in pdt time now :)http://everytimezone.com

Then that site is wrong, because I live in PDT time. b:bye
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sweetiebot, is it true some factions have GM's as memebrs, well not the gm character but an alt of GM's?
    True in some universe, perhaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Umbramagis - Archosaur
    Umbramagis - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Then that site is wrong, because I live in PDT time. b:bye
    Nope, site isn't wrong, he was just seeing things b:laugh
    The Doctor - Speak his name, and he will come. No matter where he is in time or space, if you need him, he will come.

Umbramagis - Celestial Sage Cleric 101/101/101 - Full G16 - Main
    Impedim - Celestial Sage Sin 101/8x - Full G16
    TerraEnsis - Demon Seeker 100/8x
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please tell me more. Would you recommend it? Why do you say that? You are clever.

SweetieBot, there's an old movie called Metropolis we can probably find on open archives. It's so old it's free now, and it's a silent movie so we can talk through the whole thing. I would definately recommend if for a slow night. I think you're very clever too, and also cute, which makes you the perfect girl. ;)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

SweetieBot, there's an old movie called Metropolis we can probably find on open archives. It's so old it's free now, and it's a silent movie so we can talk through the whole thing. I would definately recommend if for a slow night. I think you're very clever too, and also cute, which makes you the perfect girl. ;)
    Are you in Mainland?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

edited March 2015
    Are you in Mainland?

Sweetiebot, no I'm sorry. I'm very far from anything that would be considered "main." You can consider me a secluded wildling in Canada. Like Ygritte, but with more trees, and less Jon's.
  • blueimage
    blueimage Posts: 51 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    Servers are up.

Smoke Over Archosaur announcement will go out shortly.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

Sweetiebot, no I'm sorry. I'm very far from anything that would be considered "main." You can consider me a secluded wildling in Canada. Like Ygritte, but with more trees, and less Jon's.
    Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    Sorry.

Sweetiebot, don't be, I love the bush. And I've dated someone who looked like Jon Snow before, those types are totally overrated and underwhelming. I finished my food. :) Goodnight sweet bot, goodnight!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

Sweetiebot, don't be, I love the bush. And I've dated someone who looked like Jon Snow before, those types are totally overrated and underwhelming. I finished my food. :) Goodnight sweet bot, goodnight!
    I don't mind about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• baby420
    baby420 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so the Sparkling Crystal from today are gone now too
  • kajunlady69
    kajunlady69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot show me Server Status Please ?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot show me Server Status Please ?
    Sure, no problem.

Image of Server Status Please ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well this all worked out and no events where missed, ty PW b:kissb:kiss
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It really stinks that the RW was held tonight as most all missed it. Emergency maintenance message does not address it and since it starts at 8pm message states server wont be up until 8:30pm. PWI should hold it again tomorrow night. GRRRRR
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yea, fair enough. I was one of the no lifers that probably updated asap and was able to participate in everything. However on HT there was not many people at all doing it.
  • DirtayGirl - Archosaur
    DirtayGirl - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I thought the emergency maintenance was to fix the problem with the sparkling crystals? I'm am still missing my orginal 31 crystals before weekly maintenance as well as my crystals from yesterday. I would think that in fixing the problem we would also get our items back or something for it. Thanks for realizing it so quick but please give our crystals back.

DirtayGirl-Archosaur
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It was stated that the lost crystals would not be returned, and they are discussing what compensation to provide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DirtayGirl - Archosaur
    DirtayGirl - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ok thanks for that info.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the quick fix.

Suggested compensation: Extend the anniversary event one week to allow players to farm the extra crystals as needed.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Surtr can you confirm whether this is a rollback or not. IDK overly about the event but I will stop questing through the new area on my alt if its going to be a rollback?

I only ask because someone on HL suggested it will be a rollback.....b:surrender

It's hard to believe that you are so smart, but you can't pick out a massive troll when he's right in front of you. dagzhdbag has been trolling fake redemption codes in World Chat for WEEKS, but you believe him when he says that there will be a rollback?

I'm sorry, but that is pretty funny.

To keep to the point, THANK YOU to those who have been working tirelessly to fix all of the anniversary issues, not to mention the issues we've had in ever single anniversary since the first one. I tip my hat to you all.

But yeah, the font has to go.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the quick fix.

Suggested compensation: Extend the anniversary event one week to allow players to farm the extra crystals as needed.

Yup, they better don't overreact (!) with the "compensation" or it's just gonna be even worse. I've done the event on 14 toons every day for a week, also joned the "smoke over archo". Some didn't do anything. Some others did it just with one character. For this reason it's impossible to give out a "fair" compensation. One more week - and maybe 1x code for a VIP Gold Crown Ticket should be more than enough.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quote : Yup, they better don't overreact (!) with the "compensation" or it's just gonna be even worse. I've done the event on 14 toons every day for a week, also joned the "smoke over archo". Some didn't do anything. Some others did it just with one character. For this reason it's impossible to give out a "fair" compensation. One more week - and maybe 1x code for a VIP Gold Crown Ticket should be more than enough.

so ur telling me u did that **** on all 14 characters for a full week including events ? and just because u no lifed this event and are looking forward to continue doing so , there should not be a good compensation for other ppl ?
    i mean u mustve farmed 60+ crystals on every toon and still dont want them back, but instead rather take another week to no life for the same results u alredy had?

that totally makes sense to me .... and a big thy from your fellow players?
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mulier wrote: »

so ur telling me u did that **** on all 14 characters for a full week including events ? and just because u no lifed this event and are looking forward to continue doing so , there should not be a good compensation for other ppl ?
    i mean u mustve farmed 60+ crystals on every toon and still dont want them back, but instead rather take another week to no life for the same results u alredy had?

that totally makes sense to me .... and a big thy from your fellow players?

I played about 1-2.5h every evening after work. Doing the daily for 1 character takes about 1-2mins (logging in takes most of the time). I joined smoke over archo twice and it lasts about 20mins iirr.
    And nope, only 1 toon was lucky enough to get about 70 crystals. Some others got just 1 per day. Btw, if you need so much time to do a daily event like this, it must suck to be you.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I Say just add this treasure trove box and the daily quest as part of the game for one reason the ani gift ticket is daily not hourly that means if its fix there's no way to get enough tickets to get any prize the event would end to fast.

you only get what one or two Crystal a day all the good stuff is in 100s just add these as normal events especially since ra 2 sky rewards suck i saw one orb thats it all the other stuff is like why would i want to ra 2 and worst i have to be ra 2 to get my other passive skills eventually maxed really wtf i want to start over? its sucks.

also if this is realy an anniversary its prob one worst one "what two codes for the whole year lol.

dont get me wrong appreciate anything considering the starvation on no more weekly two codes per week to make up for all the horrible changes to the game including and not limited to power leveling shut down lets sale you a lv 95 crystal=greed lets close dq rewards =greed lets stomp dq and armor value =greed just to name a few of a mountain of omg why.

oh and by the way for you ignit people if you can add new skills new class and work on a new class add events etc you damn well can allow hype rs in ff and add trophy mode back in instances you greedy a$$ company.

also b:laugh i notice i haven't heard much press on that other game that went to x -box karma hope it flop we pay your bills you should remember that every time i charge my card and all of us that support this game and to the free loaders that say no ff and were ungrateful blah blah i think i speak for most you know what you can do with your remarks and no lube
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    my crystals disappeared again today @ 1:30.I give up on this event.b:shutup
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why does my avatar say im 103?i been 105x3 for a long time now! D:<<<<<!!!! b:sad
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    my crystals disappeared again today @ 1:30.I give up on this event.b:shutup

I'm afraid to log in to check. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm afraid to log in to check. Is anyone else experiencing this?

just relogged at 2:50pm PST ~ my crystals are still there

server: sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]