I am disgusted by GM behavior

khal2
khal2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Dear PWI public,

I am here to call out one particular GM. I can't say the name due to forum rules, but he visited Heaven's tear server on 3/18/2015 at around 5pm server time.

After some seemingly nice conversation outside west gate, he viciously attacked me. I am still traumatized at the brutality at which he attacked me and it will be a long time before I recover.

After this vicious murder, he used his power to spawn the evil wraiths from inside the Lunar Glade itself. These savage beasts used their power to destroy the innocent citizens who were enjoying the sun outside west gate.

I think we can all agree that this kind of behavior should not be allowed and I would like to formally request compensation. I believe 18 dragon orb flames in addition to 24 jades of steady defense as well as two scrolls of tome should be satisfactory compensation.

I hope that this issue is resolved and that those responsible for my lifelong trauma will be held accountable. Please post your opinions and help right this terrible deed.

Thanks,
Rohkou of Heaven's Tear
Post edited by khal2 on

Comments

• Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LMAO SKAR

Omg that was the best GM fun I've seen in a looooong time.

XD It was awesome b:victoryb:laugh

Thanks a lot sir you know who you are !!
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Good times!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So you want all that for a pve server and to afk most of the time in it like I do.b:laugh
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    HAHAHA....

+1 to this, On the part of Entertainment...

would be nice to see more GMs in game again!

Amusing! Thanks who ever you where!
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    heero200 wrote: »

would be nice to see more GMs in game again!

Amusing! Thanks who ever you where!

Yea i know right! Its fun when they do something random and spontaneous like that!
    \o/

Forever here since 2009.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You guys are so uncool. Here is Rohkou's reaction atm... >:l

~Respect the QQ~
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • bb0324
    bb0324 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    khal2 wrote: »
    Dear PWI public,

I am here to call out one particular GM. I can't say the name due to forum rules, but he visited Heaven's tear server on 3/18/2015 at around 5pm server time.

After some seemingly nice conversation outside west gate, he viciously attacked me. I am still traumatized at the brutality at which he attacked me and it will be a long time before I recover.

After this vicious murder, he used his power to spawn the evil wraiths from inside the Lunar Glade itself. These savage beasts used their power to destroy the innocent citizens who were enjoying the sun outside west gate.

I think we can all agree that this kind of behavior should not be allowed and I would like to formally request compensation. I believe 18 dragon orb flames in addition to 24 jades of steady defense as well as two scrolls of tome should be satisfactory compensation.

I hope that this issue is resolved and that those responsible for my lifelong trauma will be held accountable. Please post your opinions and help right this terrible deed.

Thanks,
    Rohkou of Heaven's Tear

lol the GM should have empty bags and plunder ur bank too. That would be fun!!!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bb0324 wrote: »

All right, may he focus on you first. b:bye
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This troll is too obvious. You're pretty good, but you still need some work on your trolling ability. Where it went wrong was the compensation and overly dramatic take on events. It would have been funnier if you weren't trying to be funny.

On the topic of GMs, a lot have been coming into Heaven's Tear recently. I'm quite enjoying this.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2015
    bb0324 wrote: »

NEVER and I say NEVER give them bad ideas like that LOL!

Mind me shouting out in WC Spawn the Boss with the Buff that reduces everyone Attack n Def Lv to -50 prob cuts at that as well... Shame a boss don't exist like that. (wonder if he looked?)

Still amusing mind!
  • khal2
    khal2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This troll is too obvious. You're pretty good, but you still need some work on your trolling ability. Where it went wrong was the compensation and overly dramatic take on events. It would have been funnier if you weren't trying to be funny.

On the topic of GMs, a lot have been coming into Heaven's Tear recently. I'm quite enjoying this.

I don't understand your quarrel. I am stating my disappointment and disgust at this injustice. The compensation I have suggested is fair and reasonable. I am unaware of any "trolling" as you call it, this is my normal manner of speaking and I will not be silenced by the likes of you!
  • lilbigplanet420
    lilbigplanet420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    qq Tramatised Get Over Urself No1 Gonna Do Anything About It Its A Game Not Rl See A SHRINK In Pwi
  • Kiymori - Heavens Tear
    Kiymori - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think the fact this thread was made was obvious enough it was a tryhard troll attempt to be funny.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Eh, I was amused by it.
    Success in my book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Eh, I was amused by it.
    Success in my book.

I agree. I wish I was there when the mobs spawned. I would have been vastly amused, even if I did die. I've gone from 94 to 97 on my RA noob today, so I'm ok with dying. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lol the OP's account of events is accurate, the compensation is a bit trolly, but the account of events is accurate, it was great fun.
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Do you have any screen shot? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    :O a GM actually showed up? Q_Q finals week making me miss it :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The OP is right. GM did the same thing to me.
    I had screenshots to prove but the GM took those by force from me.
    giphy.gif

• Xuela - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    qq Tramatised Get Over Urself No1 Gonna Do Anything About It Its A Game Not Rl See A SHRINK In Pwi

WTB sense of humor for this guy.........
    Even tho it probably is too late already :(

Forever here since 2009.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The OP is totally reasonable.

Except for one thing.

The compensation requested.

Totally inadequate.

He should receive a Nuema Portal set, full R9RR +12, and a GM weapon and cape.

Now excuse me while I surgically extract my tongue from my cheek.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The OP is totally reasonable.

Except for one thing.

The compensation requested.

Totally inadequate.

He should receive a Nuema Portal set, full R9RR +12, and a GM weapon and cape.

Now excuse me while I surgically extract my tongue from my cheek.
    You're on the same page with the loon that has been spamming world chat in Harshlands lately lol
    Except that dummy isn't kidding
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    b:laugh brillant
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • blueimage
    blueimage Posts: 51 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    I think the fact this thread was made was obvious enough it was a tryhard troll attempt to be funny.

I half fell for the trolling myself. I came in to work this morning like "What?? I was in charge of that server, and I didn't kill anyone today!"
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2015
    blueimage wrote: »
    I half fell for the trolling myself. I came in to work this morning like "What?? I was in charge of that server, and I didn't kill anyone today!"

Amusing, Well Credit to You guys yesterday in the space of a few hours you really showed faith to PWI! Shame we cant have more GM input into the game as you can see from this how much difference it makes...

Thanks From Myself!
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    proves archo server sucks. we get a gm visit maybe once or twice a year and all they do is stand somewhere for a few then log off without a word. punksb:angry
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is sad is this is a post now...when recently a GM was online and tried to give me a passing threat to punish me for something that is NOT against ToS. The same GM has replied to some of my tickets and is very clearly harassing me...but of course there is nothing I can do about it because PWE has no accountability for GMs.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Are you the guy whining nearly nonstop every day in harshlands that everyone laughs at?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you have a dispute with a particular GM, take it up with Sparkie. That's part of a CM's job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you have a dispute with a particular GM, take it up with Sparkie. That's part of a CM's job.

idk if u remotely follow forums but sparkie isnt exactly here much lately lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg