Sparkling Crystal going poof?

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    war34child wrote: »
    Are you getting a message that they just disappeared?
    No message.
    Do they disappear when you just log in the toon or also while you are already logged for a while?
    They disappeared for me when I was switching toons. My account was never logged out.
    Are they safe on lc server atm? Or have just some other servers (only Morai?) a wrong internal date for a reason?
    Can only confirm morai.
    Should I log in and consume the crystals before maintainance?
    Happened prior to maintenance, but also post maintenance, some again had poofed.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    it also gone in RT. sh... while i am working to get B card set on my alts b:cry
  • starmonger
    starmonger Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yeha im on Dreamweaver and ALL of my Sparkling crsystals are Gone even Out of My Bank...I Had close to 90 of them i want them back dang it ....PWI why you being stupid about this?
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seriously PWI? So I did the dailies for a week now for absolutely nothing? Enjoy the Plethora of tickets you are now about to get from enraged players. I hope you don't ignore THIS for long like you have the fact that the one quest you are supposed to take every 2 hours can only be taken once a day.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Chinese events ended today,so seems they forgot to change time for our crystals
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/46517 2015年3月18日
    O...M...G... are they really that stupid? ... oh, ignore that question. Duh.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Chinese events ended today,so seems they forgot to change time for our crystals
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/46517 2015年3月18日
    I was really wondering about that. It seemed weird because I've never seen them change expiration dates before on items.

And I still have never seen them change expiration dates on items. It turns out there is more to changing the date than changing the tooltip text in configs.pck/items_ext.txt

I'm out 113 crystals.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yup, thats pwi all right.
    not that the 'Anniversary Events' to earn the sparkling crystal did work more than once anyways.. b:laugh

pwi motto: http://imgur.com/W0jJbQ5
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Mine are gone as well, on harshlands :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I was really wondering about that. It seemed weird because I've never seen them change expiration dates before on items.

And I still have never seen them change expiration dates on items. It turns out there is more to changing the date than changing the tooltip text in configs.pck/items_ext.txt

I'm out 113 crystals.

How did you get that many in the first place x_x I only had 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How did you get that many in the first place x_x I only had 10.

You can receive more than 1 per day if you're lucky. Also, probably got a bunch during the invasion on Archosaur. I know I got 20 of them from that.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Yeah.... PWE kinda screwed the pooch on this one big time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah.... PWE kinda screwed the pooch on this one big time.

No fair way to fix it either.
    I did all the events I could (stood around like a dummy for the ones that didn't happen lol) but maybe only accumulated 30 crystals or so as I'm a bad player.
    So a code evenly distributed to make up for this will benefit me more than lets say Asterelle and someone who did nothing more than I.
    Do they need someone to proofread their code prior to release to troubleshoot? If so maybe I can do it as a weekend job lol
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can confirm that the crystals are gone on Lost City as well. I had over 100 of them, was saving up, and now they're all gone.

I can't even be surprised about this. Of course they would **** SOMETHING up. Why do I even trust that PWI would ever get anything right, time and time again? I'm just going to stop doing these event dailies, if this will be the end result.
  • SunDancerFin - Raging Tide
    SunDancerFin - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I lost all of mine too on Raging tide. I did my quest and dced just after when logged in even that one was gone.b:shocked!!
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yay a next fail on a event... tell me pwi why doing events if u guys not able to do them so that they are fun for the ppl... since u fail every event is all they do every time make the ppl angry...

Lost all my crystals on all toons after maint... didnt realized first... cause i had them just in inventory and made the event q again on all toons... then i saw the ppl complaining about the issue and someone said they dissapear by relog also... that was as i made the last event q on the last toon and logged to another toon where the q was alrdy done, while on this toon i saw that wc and so i checked my inventory... no crystal... logged a toon on 2nd client... same... all crystals gone i saved up for better reward from last week and also all gone i got today...

Great pwi

My idea if u guys not able to do events in that way that they work ... so the ppl can have fun... then JUST LET IT

Stupid... pfff

oh btw... im on dw
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can confirm this too. Also a word of advice for the people that still are doing this event:

if you get a crystal and log off or change toon, the crystal will just poof so you better use it before login out, even if it gives you just one. better obtain something (even a **** reward) than nothing.

Hope they fix this. But honestly I'm already used to be disappointed by this company. b:surrender

• Cyrsandra - Heavens Tear
    Cyrsandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    on my other account i had 15 in my bank i added one more and relogged and they vanished anyone know why?
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Everyone lost the crystals after the last patch. Do we have to spam them with tickets to get our crystals back?

As much fun as that would be, its kinda time consuming.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hmm, how do I best put this? Oh I know.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA xD That's so PWI.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hmmm i was trying to remember, when was the last time an anniversary event /special holiday event did actually work as announced? i seriously cannot remember! b:shocked
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here xD Saved 33 Sparkling crystal and I noticed a void in my safe :/
    I went wtffffffffffffffff!!! But then I remebered it's PWI so........ b:laughb:shockedb:shutup
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So why dont we stop this useless "events" and PWE just pops out a code for the B-Set and a code for a 10* Orb as it is already clear that we wont be able to get those rewards atm.

They eventually will do exactly this. Lets see.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just reloaded the game. All 5 characters in my 3 accounts in RT are missing their crystalsb:cry
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I demand +12 Free orbs as compensation b:chuckle
  • Donifan - Raging Tide
    Donifan - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I logged in today and saw that my sparkling crystals are gone as well. I'm on RT.

I don't think I'll participate in the anniversary events anymore. While I don't mind much losing the crystals (it's just pixels, pixels that I didn't have before), I don't do things without a reason, especially when time is an issue. I might participate for the lolz sometimes, but for the most part my excitement is gone. I can't be very excited/looking forward to something when I know that my rewards will be gone just like that.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I demand +12 Free orbs as compensation b:chuckle

How about we demand 2x?
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How about we demand 2x?

How about we 'demand' nothing at all and stop charging zen to our accounts untill they fix their dam game. I'm betting it would be fixed as fast as you can blink once they realize they aint getting cash anymore.

It's wishful thinking oc, but i for one have stopped putting even a cent into the game. Every single time there is either an event or some "update" they manage to make things worse then before.
    After several years of this BS you might have though ppl would learn how to run a game.

How about we start listing all the things that are non-functional and/or are broken ? Then again,
    that list would be endless and to much of a bother to fix. Even if they knew how to.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    How about we demand 2x?

I agree. Demanding 2x 12* orbs is better.b:kiss
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LOL so sry but my believe in PWI that we get compensations for fails is over... i remember on the server downs we had for diff reasons and or for the diff reasons some ppl (means a lot ppl at once) couldnt log in for hours and did we get compensation... oh true i remember on a 3x exp event and 2x drop one of those situations.... the server that got the first problem with that was dw and if i remember later whole east servers... the event started way before all those ppl from east could log in back and as we could do so... a lot (for a big luck not me) lost their main toons or their gear for more time as the event was on... means a lot ppl couldnt use the compensation cause they couldnt log in and some of them couldnt even use the rest of it cause they couldnt use their toons... did we got something or as minimum those ppl that couldnt use their toons? Nope...

the most use of that event had those ppl that play on other servers while they didnt had the problem...

What compensation...

No i guess we get nothing....

if we have big big luck maybe a code for one demon/sage event card, some maiden kissed chests and thats it then....

They will never give out +10 or higher orbs for all... and when they do stuff like that they give out orbs for bound gear, what is at least rlly great since not everyone use bound gear.... for what on a pve server if u dont walk around in pvp mode all the time?

So well nice dreams but no i guess we wont get a compensation at all... as minimum not one we could count as one.

And 2x as compensation idea? i like when we have double drop but i would actually love stuff like event gold (means more as one card amount) and orbs, coins and such stuff more as double drop...

Im for stop events since they never work.... its more nice do every day my stuff as have an event that makes me angry cause it dont work... its so frustrating if that happen and ye its PWI... so thats what usually happen
  • Neurot - Sanctuary
    Neurot - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How about we 'demand' nothing at all and stop charging zen to our accounts untill they fix their dam game. I'm betting it would be fixed as fast as you can blink once they realize they aint getting cash anymore.

It's wishful thinking oc, but i for one have stopped putting even a cent into the game. Every single time there is either an event or some "update" they manage to make things worse then before.
    After several years of this BS you might have though ppl would learn how to run a game.

How about we start listing all the things that are non-functional and/or are broken ? Then again,
    that list would be endless and to much of a bother to fix. Even if they knew how to.

THIS. Stop charging zen people and maybe they will actually fix the game.
    Ridiculous we spent time doing these events and now have nothing for them. I too, lost the crystals on every one of my characters. So frustrated and disappointed. I would have at least bought them hypers had I known the crystals would disappear.

Makes me wonder what else can just randomly disappear from my inventory. Do you guys siphon people's coins as well? Other items? What type of **** up would make these just disappear?
This discussion has been closed.