[Maintenance Discussion] 3/17/15 COMPLETE

Comments

• vcanime15
    vcanime15 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    Sutra
    When will we be getting the Advanced Warsoul 2nd cast weps ? I had made one because it stated in the patch we was getting the advanced warsoul weps. We still havnt got them and i was wondering if that will be any time soon. I would love to +10 or even 12 my wep but im waiting for the Advanced version to be out. Also one other question. Any idea on when we will be getting AEU skill books and Primal Skills for the Stormbringer and Duskblades ? Thank you for the update lastweek i am looking forward to getting them to end game and that takes a long time. Its just rough when some stuff isnt available to get currently.

Have u not been looking?? We already have the adncane warsoul weapons for new class, just look in the NW Forges.
  • vcanime15
    vcanime15 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Balls. Then I'm gonna be r9r +7 for a whole while longer I fear :(

PWE make it happen..soon please. Ya, the geare closed the survivability gap quite a bit...but seriously. With a greatly refined r9rr weapon with purify proc you can't compete vs other, maybe endgame geared players. Sucks.

Im not sure about R999 weapons and G16 weapon molds dropping in FWS but the armor and belt molds for R999 new class has been dropping already and people in world chat been saying they are buying them.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vcanime15 wrote: »
    Have u not been looking?? We already have the adncane warsoul weapons for new class, just look in the NW Forges.

No dude the Advanced Version they anounced in December !!!! *** dude you cant troll without knowing your actual info go back and look !!! We should have the Advanced Version 2 different ways both with Garenteed Max Stats 1 with Normal Refine number and the Other with Higher Refine Numbers !!!! So untill you know what your talking about SHUT UP !!!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No dude the Advanced Version they anounced in December !!!! *** dude you cant troll without knowing your actual info go back and look !!! We should have the Advanced Version 2 different ways both with Garenteed Max Stats 1 with Normal Refine number and the Other with Higher Refine Numbers !!!! So untill you know what your talking about SHUT UP !!!

Yeah okay I think you need to go and look up information. I personally think that line of text in the Eclipse patch notes related to the forges we've had for a while. The forges where you can upgrade WS items/weapons and Rank IX gear already. Because we certainly didn't get R9 4th cast, now did we?

Also I assume you're referring to this one; http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45900. The ones that have a guaranteed +65 attack levels? Is what you assumed we'd be getting?

I'd like to point to the recipe;
    "Useless Gold"
    "Sovereign Seal"

Those are Chinese items. Sovereign Seal ofc is what we know as Seals of War. In fact there is no guaranteed +65 Attack Level 3 star WS weapon on the PWDB that has Seals of War and Supply Tokens in it's recipe.

TL;DR - Don't get your hopes up if it never happens. THey look to be Chinese specific.

Edit: Actually as I go back and look, none of the Nightshade weapons in WS form have English recipes. So here's a more stable example; a sphere, http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45887.

Notice the recipe that contains Seals of War? That's us. Click the guaranteed +65 Attack Levels one, no seals of war. Only Useless Gold and Sovereign Seal. The better stated ones appear at this stage to be PWCN specific and maybe PWJ.
  • c44102
    edited March 2015
    Yeah okay I think you need to go and look up information. I personally think that line of text in the Eclipse patch notes related to the forges we've had for a while. The forges where you can upgrade WS items/weapons and Rank IX gear already. Because we certainly didn't get R9 4th cast, now did we?

Also I assume you're referring to this one; http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45900. The ones that have a guaranteed +65 attack levels? Is what you assumed we'd be getting?

I'd like to point to the recipe;
    "Useless Gold"
    "Sovereign Seal"

Those are Chinese items. Sovereign Seal ofc is what we know as Seals of War. In fact there is no guaranteed +65 Attack Level 3 star WS weapon on the PWDB that has Seals of War and Supply Tokens in it's recipe.

TL;DR - Don't get your hopes up if it never happens. THey look to be Chinese specific.

Edit: Actually as I go back and look, none of the Nightshade weapons in WS form have English recipes. So here's a more stable example; a sphere, http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45887.

Notice the recipe that contains Seals of War? That's us. Click the guaranteed +65 Attack Levels one, no seals of war. Only Useless Gold and Sovereign Seal. The better stated ones appear at this stage to be PWCN specific and maybe PWJ.

Actually it was stated as a Warsoul Wep not a Rank 9 wep !!! It was not Stated as in what we need to upgrade to the advance 2nd cast. So you do not know what your talking about go back to the patch notes from December where this stuff was listed. Now am 100% sure i asked Sutra not players that do not know anything on what they say only what they feel to be smart when there not so once again im asking Sutra because you and the other person have no clue on what your talking about TY have great day.And actualy no the links you posted had nothing to do with what im talking about i would love to give u the link to it but i went back to the patch notes and they removed it where it was there last week
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Actually it was stated as a Warsoul Wep not a Rank 9 wep !!! It was not Stated as in what we need to upgrade to the advance 2nd cast. So you do not know what your talking about go back to the patch notes from December where this stuff was listed. Now am 100% sure i asked Sutra not players that do not know anything on what they say only what they feel to be smart when there not so once again im asking Sutra because you and the other person have no clue on what your talking about TY have great day.

The patch note for the December one is wrong since they accidentally included PWCN version of NW forge to our version, the PWCN forge was there for a few days untill they remove it and replace it with our version of NW forge. So there are no 3rd cast of WS weapon yet.

Also, is Surtr, not Sutra b:chuckle. When you posted it in forum, you talk to everyone, unless you pm Surtr directly.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • c44102
    edited March 2015
    The patch note for the December one is wrong since they accidentally included PWCN version of NW forge to our version, the PWCN forge was there for a few days untill they remove it and replace it with our version of NW forge. So there are no 3rd cast of WS weapon yet.

Also, is Surtr, not Sutra b:chuckle. When you posted it in forum, you talk to everyone, unless you pm Surtr directly.

Well u seen the statement asking for him directly so that 100% does not mean you stupid a ss now does it ?No i guess it does not since you was not the one asked.
  • chaosparkle
    chaosparkle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The entire Discworld Series, by the dearly departed Terry Pratchett b:cry

Because it's The Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett ofcourse, duh!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Actually it was stated as a Warsoul Wep not a Rank 9 wep !!! It was not Stated as in what we need to upgrade to the advance 2nd cast. So you do not know what your talking about go back to the patch notes from December where this stuff was listed. Now am 100% sure i asked Sutra not players that do not know anything on what they say only what they feel to be smart when there not so once again im asking Sutra because you and the other person have no clue on what your talking about TY have great day.And actualy no the links you posted had nothing to do with what im talking about i would love to give u the link to it but i went back to the patch notes and they removed it where it was there last week

The links I posted were the WARSOUL WEAPONS. Not Rank 9. BOTH WARSOUL AND RANK 9 WEAP ARE 2/3 STARS AND ORANGE IN TEXT. Now that that is cleared up.

The patch notes have never been changed I view them on a regular basis to see what was a documented change and what wasn't. The patch notes for Eclipse that mentions these forges WERE BECAUSE WE GOT CHINA'S NW FORGES WITH THE UPDATE. The warsoul weapons you mention with the guaranteed stats are not in our game. Period. We have the chance ones. The same way China has +70 attack levels and interval on their R93rd weapons and we don't.

And hey, they never state what we need to upgrade, but if its forges in Arch it's either NW or TT. Besides, thats why we have the PWDB. So we can SEE what we need. You are getting way too fired up over an error that happened when we got the expansions and weapons we will never see. Learn the PWDB, it helps a lot with things like this.

PS: Surtr will only tell you things that are currently available knowledge. Unless it's like a riddle or something. He loves riddles.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Surtr wrote: »
    Maintenance question: What book (or book series) do you think absolutely everyone should read, and why?

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (RIP) hands down. I don't have to explain why. Read it and you'll know why. My brother would say the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. Never read them myself, so I wouldn't know why.

SweetieBot, shut up, we know the servers are down. Stupid robot.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Oh. Dear. God. ASTRELLE WHY?
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (RIP) hands down. I don't have to explain why. Read it and you'll know why. My brother would say the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. Never read them myself, so I wouldn't know why.

Currently re-reading this for about the 100th time. Best series ever.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot, please analyze me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well u seen the statement asking for him directly so that 100% does not mean you stupid a ss now does it ?No i guess it does not since you was not the one asked.

you really aren't the brightest spark in the box are you b:laugh and learn to not be so rude when people are only trying to help you lol.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

SweetieBot please analyze me.
    SweetieBot has read your last 150 posts!
    Here's some neat stuff SweetieBot has learned.

General Stats:
    Forum name: MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    Last Post Date: 03-17-2015
    Total Posting Days: 1871
    Total Posts: 886
    Average Posts per Day: 0.5

Activity:
    Posting By Hour Chart
    Posting By Day Chart
    Posting By Subforum Pie Chart

Writing Stats (what SweetieBot read):
    Total Words: 2344
    Total Sentences: 378
    Average Words per Post: 15.6
    Average Words per Sentence: 6.2
    Average Sentences per Post: 2.5
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.3
    Average Letters per Word: 4.0

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    back (14)
    cause (12)
    ducky (11)
    stalker (10)
    miss (9)
    game (9)
    been (8)
    creepy (7)
    thread (7)
    nice (7)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "that is all (6)"
    "creepy stalker person (3)"
    "cause i was (3)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "first page for once (2)"
    "not a happy mini (2)"
    "wanna have beer with (2)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "i am not a happy (2)"
    "am not a happy mini (2)"
    "not a happy mini person (2)"

This took me 59.8 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    SweetieBot, how much coin would I collect from all my quests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sweetiebot!!!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

SweetieBot, how much coin would I collect from all my quests?
    Not enough!
    Sweetiebot!!!
    Is Earth mostly harmless?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    SweetieBot, calculate how much coin I would collect from doing all of my quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

SweetieBot, calculate how much coin I would collect from doing all of my quests.
    Haven't you got a calculator?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xbonesxx
    xbonesxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sweetiebot open 100 Drake mirror packs
    ooops, wrong thread, sorry Sweetiebot.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    xbonesxx wrote: »
    Sweetiebot open 100 Drake mirror packs
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    SweetieBot, answer my question! I don't have a calculator!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

SweetieBot, answer my question! I don't have a calculator!
    Do I have to answer your question? Would you like to use my calculator?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is Earth mostly harmless?[/QUOTE]

Sweetiebot, I think the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy further shortened it to just harmless. How have you been, you beautiful cluster of code??
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015

Sweetiebot, I think the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy further shortened it to just harmless. How's have you been, you beautiful cluster of code??
    You are entitled to your opinion, of course. Never mind! It probably doesn't matter how.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    50 Shades...LOL j/k. Probably anything by Stephen King.
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot, you have to answer my question and no I do not want to use your calculator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]