Anniversary Gift Voucher

Options
ellavo
ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Is this glitched,

It says Allows you to get an Anniversary Gift Ticket from the Anniversary Emcee every two hours

then this is what is posted on pwi facebook

Perpetual Celebration

If you are of at least level 100 and possess the Mirage Sky X, the Anniversary Emcee, located in Archosaur at [555, 672], will have a second daily quest for you. You can accept this quest on only one character on your account, but once you do, you will early Anniversary Gift Tickets for every two hours you remain online for the duration of the anniversary festivities.

So according to what I understand, you should get one every two hours your online, and if I miss understood

Then how can one get 90 Anniversary Gift Tickets for the 10* orb before the event ends 5/30 if you only get 1 Anniversary Gift Ticket per day

Because I only got one Anniversary Gift Ticket
Post edited by ellavo on

Comments

• ele1
    ele1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i thought all this anni stuff ended in june or did i read wrong b:laugh
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All anniversary festivities will end with maintenance on 5/30/15.
    So theres 80 days of events.
    Its probably bugged like every other new quest we have had.
  • ele1
    ele1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yes read wrong it ends may 30th b:chuckle
  • yougone
    yougone Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OK WHAT THE HELL.... THERE ARE FOUR PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE THAT PLAYS THIS GAME AND NOT ONE OF US HAS GOTTEN THIS GIFT VOUCHER.... WHAT THE HELL

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • qssp
    qssp Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    like always PWI failed, hope they gonna fix it b:surrender
  • FILLETS - Archosaur
    FILLETS - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    First off PWI did not owe us to give us anything for the anniversary gifts. Near as i can tell they didnt either. The 2 hour timer never reset so we cant do that quest where we could possibly get the top prizes to start with. Then to top it off the 2nd part of the mailed gifts at least to this point have not arrived. It is past the time they stated. I realize they are always trying to hurry to get things back online but seriously? Take the time to fix things before putting them out instead of everything you put out not working.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    First off PWI did not owe us to give us anything......

Of course they don't OWE us anything. Hell they can turn off the servers tomorrow if they want.

But having said that, some of us that have been around a long time used to, at least, be able to zip around on our anniversary mounts and people could know how long we've been around.

So what do we get for 5 years of loyalty....absolutely nothing.....

This whole 'anniversary' is a complete debacle. Quests are confusing and I doubt I will bother with any part of them after yesterday's sign in and mail rewards going where? To our bank alts? or other chars we aren't using since 100+ RB chars aren't getting the rewards???? b:angry

EDIT - GOOD NEWS (I HOPE) I just used yrkF9cFI instead of logging into pwi and it says it sent the items to the char I chose.....
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Would love to hear a response or be told of a fix for this issue....what good is an event where you give promises for something when it obviously isn't working the way we were promised?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So many people assuming this is a glitch.. I think more likely it was a mis-translation. Consider: If it were once every 2 hours and someone was crazy (or creative) enough to get it every 2 hours that would be ~10x 10* orb by the end of the event. This seems grossly excessive and therefore doubtfully intentional. 1x 10* for the more dedicated seems the more reasonable intent. Likely, it is working as intended and they just botched the text.
This discussion has been closed.