Someone from Walkndead... Can Remove "Apostasy" From Faction...

Options
Devilskarma - Raging Tide
Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Tideswell (East)
Friday night I decided to uninstall PWI and ARC, but forgot to take Apostasy out of the faction. So yeah, enjoy banhammering my old sorry psy's *** out of the faction.

And to all those in RT, so long. It has been real, it has been fun, though not real fun. I guess you can throw me a private message through the forum system here if you really want to know where I left to. Naughty Nighties all b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Devilskarma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nipon - Raging Tide
    Nipon - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hope you just log in sometimes and chill around or delete your char permanent so that's the best way you can't come back. I'm planning to delete my char and free from this game someday. b:sad
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Friday night I decided to uninstall PWI and ARC, but forgot to take Apostasy out of the faction. So yeah, enjoy banhammering my old sorry psy's *** out of the faction.

And to all those in RT, so long. It has been real, it has been fun, though not real fun. I guess you can throw me a private message through the forum system here if you really want to know where I left to. Naughty Nighties all b:bye

If you quit, who cares where your toon is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hope you just log in sometimes and chill around or delete your char permanent so that's the best way you can't come back. I'm planning to delete my char and free from this game someday. b:sad

It is not sad at all. The game itself is what I have found sad. So much potential, so much that could have been, so much that obviously will never be. That is sad. b:surrender

If you quit, who cares where your toon is?
    It is called "common courtesy" to the people of that faction. Why should a character take up a spot in their faction, if it could be a spot better served with an active character? A fine faction leader you must be... if you are...

Oh yeah... and back to your server... you have no business here b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It is called "common courtesy" to the people of that faction. Why should a character take up a spot in their faction, if it could be a spot better served with an active character? A fine faction leader you must be... if you are...

Oh yeah... and back to your server... you have no business here b:bye

As a matter of fact, I am the leader of the oldest competitive faction on the oldest PWI server (tied with Heavens Tear of course). currently holding 13 lands, 2 cities. 0 TW losses this season *knock on wood*

If your leader needs room, he will kick people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Power to the postb:victory
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Options

o_0 wut?......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Options
    As a matter of fact, I am the leader of the oldest competitive faction on the oldest PWI server (tied with Heavens Tear of course). currently holding 13 lands, 2 cities. 0 TW losses this season *knock on wood*

If your leader needs room, he will kick people.
    I don't care.

Good to jinx yourself.

Or ...

I will let you consider what my reply is.

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]