R9RR/G16 Sycthe/Saber dont drop in WS

serafine2039
serafine2039 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Quality Corner
In Warsong City and Lunar you can see at Forge R9RR/G16 Weapon for Duskblade and Stormbringer

I Did Run like Many other People WS and no one saw the New Weapons :

If you tipp in Game at Encyclopedia the name of 1 Weapon you will see if you try to click

Dropped BY NO BOSS DROP IT

But if you Click gear you will see Dropped by Vile Boss from Earth,Fire,Metal,Water and wood or in Lunar

TY SURTR FOR YOU ANSWER AND HELP :D

NEXT WEEK (1.04.2015) G16/R9RR WEAPON Scythe/Saber Patch
Post edited by serafine2039 on

Comments

• duckclux
    duckclux Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes if a GM or whatever can please confirm everyone is wasting their time in full warsong, that would be nice. The molds for Nightshade weapons don't seem to exist right now and everyone saying they got it has never shown proof.
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have ran over 70 WS runs in the last week since the weapons were suppose to be dropped from the last boss. None of them have done so. Would love an admin to please post here and answer.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    what about it dropping in lunar, i know some molds drop in lunar, not sure if weapons do, it would be nice if they did, it would give people a reason to do lunar runs again, specialy those that cant solo lunar like some players can.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I already made the french CM aware of this issue and she told me that she gave the information to the european QA-Team. Hopefully they communicate with the americans xD

Besides that it'll be awesome to hear from a GM if this is being looked into. Not like the weapon would be important or something xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I hope it will be added to the game pretty soon b:victory
    on the side note - please please give us Havaii fashion as soon as possible b:chuckle
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    I'm looking into this.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Surtr wrote: »
    I'm looking into this.

Yes! You really are the best man. Go for it <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • surtr
    edited March 2015
    Just to make sure I'm looking at the same thing, can confirm that these are the exact items in question?

Mold: Moongrace Blade
    Mold: Icemelt Edge
    Mold: Moonbright
    Mold: Moonbeam
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just to make sure I'm looking at the same thing, can confirm that these are the exact items in question?

Yes we need those moldsb:victory
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yes yes yes! b:thanks
    b:dirty
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015

Exactly. I dunno if this is related but we found out that those molds arn't avaible due to them not dropping but also because when we looked up those molds in the enzyclopedia it showed nothing under the "dropped by" section while it did show the respective bosses when doing so with the armour molds.

Someone said that adding Items to the dropping table of the final boss of warsong would require a patch from china...is that true? or can you guys just add them during the next maint?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Pretty sure I saw one on Sanc last night. I took a screenshot but can't access it right now. I'll get it posted in a few hours when i get home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Pretty sure I saw one on Sanc last night. I took a screenshot but can't access it right now. I'll get it posted in a few hours when i get home.

Nah, thats impossible cept they already fixed it which I doubt xD maybe you just saw a r9r weapon (r9.2).
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • carverberry123
    carverberry123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i've ppl selling the new weapons ont e ground so idk what you guys are talking about the weapons are random just because you alot of warsong and you havent seen them drop doesnt mean they dont exsist i have seen ppl wearing the weapons too actually so they do exsist just keep farming and you will get them. This post just sounds like you're crying because you're not gettign the kold you want.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    i've ppl selling the new weapons ont e ground so idk what you guys are talking about the weapons are random just because you alot of warsong and you havent seen them drop doesnt mean they dont exsist i have seen ppl wearing the weapons too actually so they do exsist just keep farming and you will get them. This post just sounds like you're crying because you're not gettign the kold you want.

People that are selling those on WC are trolls and/or scammer. The molds are not ingame. My contacts from all server agree on this. Me and my ppl ran a total of over 1k Full warsong runs over the last 9 days or so with not a single mold dropped. That is impossible.

Besides that. There is no dropping table entry for the molds while you can see it for the Armor parts. No one provided A screen so far, no footage in videos, nothing. I assure you that me and my friends are very very passionatly about getting it asap and would pay hundreds of millions to pick the mold. If molds would exist I would already have the weapon, same goes for my friends.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • lischty
    lischty Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So is it in the game or not? Like the GM reply just randomly stopped ._.
  • Misturo - Sanctuary
    Misturo - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I saw one , I believe the DB sleeves, about 3 days ago on Sanctuary server, squad mate picked it up almost immediately after it dropped. No screenshots taken though, but yes they're there at least on sanctuary. You're just very unlucky To not find them... :/

I'm still waiting for that G16 Scythe.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I saw one , I believe the DB sleeves, about 3 days ago on Sanctuary server, squad mate picked it up almost immediately after it dropped. No screenshots taken though, but yes they're there at least on sanctuary. You're just very unlucky To not find them... :/

I'm still waiting for that G16 Scythe.

You can get armor molds, but weapon molds are still missing.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Guys, I just received word from the french CM that we will get the weapons during next week's maint:

Hi Joe,
    Good news! We received an update that will add these items. It should go live with next week's maintenance
    Thanks again for letting me know. Have a nice day!
    ~Enelimm

Yays. Thanks again Surtr. I guess he was the one communicating all this <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guys, I just received word from the french CM that we will get the weapons during next week's maint:

Hi Joe,
    Good news! We received an update that will add these items. It should go live with next week's maintenance
    Thanks again for letting me know. Have a nice day!
    ~Enelimm

Yays. Thanks again Surtr. I guess he was the one communicating all this <3

when you say next week you mean tonight or in a week?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    when you say next week you mean tonight or in a week?

Actually I dont know. This is what she ( the french CM) said to me xD I'm hoping for tonight, but I wouldnt mind next week, at least we know now that it's going to be very soon (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • surtr
    edited March 2015
    The fix is currently scheduled for next week, not tonight.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Joe - Morai
    edited March 2015
    The fix is currently scheduled for next week, not tonight.

Thank you very much for clearing that up. Amazing work as usual <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476