return BH Lunar please

Options
drcalgori87
drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Suggestion Box
title says it all. BH Lunar was the best bh we ever had, it was easy but not 100% easy, also unlike bh snake you cant really solo it, you need 6 to open i believe. BH Lunar required team effort, unlike tt,snake, sot, and abba all of which a g16+6 mystic can solo on their own defeats the purpose of an mmo. eods come lunar therefore its a coin sink which is what we need in this game. some have said pw is pushing us to go r9 instead of ws well if thats the case bring back lunar so we can get the eod's to go r9.
Post edited by drcalgori87 on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Has the price of EODs gone up a lot already ?

And to answer your post. Yes, lunar is one of the nicest instances in the game. Should be a BH.
    They should never again make it BH during 2x though. Its sad to see people abuse naive players to farm their EODs.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    also unlike bh snake you cant really solo it, you need 6 to open i believe.

You need two people to open WS... and... two people to open Lunar.

I would like Lunar bh instead of EU bh. The only thing I don't like with Lunar (bh or not) is to see all those people that don't understand they're getting scammed by the dudes offering "My fee, my EOD". But this was less true with the 500k from BH.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You need two people to open WS... and... two people to open Lunar.

I would like Lunar bh instead of EU bh. The only thing I don't like with Lunar (bh or not) is to see all those people that don't understand they're getting scammed by the dudes offering "My fee, my EOD". But this was less true with the 500k from BH.

Where is the scamming?
    As long as someone pays 3milion coins to open is normal to get EOD.
    Why would someone pay 3 milions if all goes random?
    Want EOD to be random?
    Go with a 6 man sqaud were everyone pays 500k.
    If someone cannot afford to pay 500k and want to do Lunar( for farming mats or badges) when they join someone squad were the leader pays 3mil to open they have no right to ask for random eod.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I recently put in a suggestion regarding this.

I feel the BHs are Stale as they are, Sadly I'm not ready to pass this info into domain yet. What I will say is the request is noted.

Thanks,
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why would someone pay 3 milions if all goes random?
    Want EOD to be random?
    Go with a 6 man sqaud were everyone pays 500k.
    If someone cannot afford to pay 500k and want to do Lunar( for farming mats or badges) when they join someone squad were the leader pays 3mil to open they have no right to ask for random eod.

Obviously... I'm not saying someone should pay the fee and then the EOD be random...

Where is the scamming?
    As long as someone pays 3milion coins to open is normal to get EOD.

The fact is that if you then sell the EOD for 3,5M or 4M (double it if it's double drop) you're using people to get money. Especially if you can't do it by yourself and you need them.
    And some people are just not aware of that (call them naives).
    If they do know that the opener might get 500k or 4M (double drop) profit while they just have a badge and if they are happy with that, then that's not my problem. But a lot of people just don't think about it then will be like "I don't have enough money for my gears". And I don't like people who get money by taking advantage of someone's weakness or lack of money.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    With single drops i dont really see a problem. With double drops i agree. Espescially when it was the first day of double drops when people dont yet know, it seemed very popular to make free lunar bh runs if it so happened to be BH on the first day of 2x b:sad

That 500k profit for the squad maker when it is not 2x i think is a proper reward for taking the risk of being stolen from or having people leave halfway trough the instance if the squad sucks and then having to find people willing to help you finish it to get back your money. (i have helped many b:surrender)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.