13»

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Its just that the devs failed to implement the spawn kill prevention, like those traps that can one shot any non op tanks, just do not do tw if it is that bad.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok ok, enough xD

Now my part... a lil one cause im just a lil person that have nothing to say in a real way, im no leader or whatever and i know that im weak!!! :P

To tell as first, im a Tempest Member since some time... To say further... i didnt joined Tempest cause its the strongest Faction in TW case... im personally not rlly interested in TW, idc if i die in TW or such stuff... im weak compared to the most other Tempest members, thats what i know... when i enter TW i dont do it cause i have an interest for the TW itself personally i do it cause i wanna help my faction so good i can... After i left my previous faction i needed to choose where to go now... and well i have my own reasons to never ever join dyna or booty.... I thought about eq, but no i chose Tempest. I was scared what will happen if im in there... maybe a faction with a lot of strong a-hole ppl in it? ... But know what? Wrong!!! I found out a lot of nice and very funny ppl in there. And cause of that im happy like hell to be a part of it and im proud to be in there...

About the gank... Tempest wanted the gank? LOL Are u crazy? No Tempest didnt asked or yelled to get ganked... From where u got that idea? Cause a Tempest member told u its funny or so... maybe just after it was clear that the gank will coming.... means after the biddings were over and we all could see what will come... I think the most in Tempest took that gank as a sportive event and tried to laugh about it or better we rlly did in some ways.... I think also a lot Tempest ppl took it also not as a reason to be angry in a real way... some here told already... get over it, its just a game, just pixels... lol But if we wanted to get ganked? For sure NO!!!

The only i think about the gank personally is... idc rlly but about some leaderships from the factions that sticked together against Tempest... im personally sad that u guys did it... thought some of u think about stuff like that in another way and so im shocked that u did it... but in the other way i think that gank was a compliment to Tempest.... and we showed we earned it ... 7 vs 1/ lost just 1... id just say... xD

About the spawnkilling... well u guys figured it already its not forbidden.... but sit together in any way and start to say lets do an all together gank vs 1 faction... there is a rule about it... its long ago as i read that part... but i think its still there.... i tried to let my eyes fly over the rules to proof if there is something against spawnkilling.... found nothing... To be fair here i found also nothing about the Arrangement in terms of tw but im still sure its there, its maybe just written too complicated that i may find it. At least im not bad with u guys in a real way... im anyways not interested enough personally in tw itself. If u guys think u wanna do a gank... pff i wouldnt say, hey thats forbidden... but not i started this thread and started to talk about it and so on... so well sry its started already and i would say if u do a gank... take what u get... and since even a big and strong faction like Tempest cant have more than 200 members, but if u count the number of ppl from 7 factions... well thats quite more.... for a gank like u did i think its just ok to get spawnkilled...

Its not that easy for me to say so... since im one of the ppl that tries to be fair always and in my opinion spawnkilling is not ok... but with a 7 vs 1 gank... well

A lot experience i had since i play online changed me in some ways also... i dont look to all things in a way like "oh that poor guy, he dont know it better" im over with that... im in some ways now more like "if u cant, then let it" .... So ya take that for this also...

But keep still one... im not angry with anybody... im still a person that stays back, i have just my own thinkings about stuff like that... now u know it and i think thats more than enough from my side.

Cya
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dont want to get killed? Dont tw. Stick to ur daily bh's.. And if youre faction weak enough to get spawnkilled .. Even more reason not to tw... Bychin bout spawnkill childish... b:surrender

^this^
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Either or. Most factions have a mutual respect for TWs and if they can kill fully buffed players to get into the base, then no problem on being able to kill them again and stay there without the need to spawnkill. Proves your power and tactics being able to win without the need to spawnkill.

Lol. You clearly havent done endgame TWs. The last year or two, 3 factions have been part of top tier TWs(Defiance, Nemesis & Rogue). Every single one of them spawnkills each other during TW given half the chance. And i mean actually spawnkilling, get them AoEs as close to the actual spawnpoint as possible. On other hand it isnt practiced towards smaller guilds who are appreciated just for showing up nor is it continued after TW ends.

As far as rest of the thread goes, DW is some serious carebear server, jebus.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015

b:laugh

Quoted for the truth. But we probably see that as a good thing.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok ok, enough xD

Now my part...

About the gank... Tempest wanted the gank? LOL Are u crazy? No Tempest didnt asked or yelled to get ganked... But if we wanted to get ganked? For sure NO!!!

You guys/girls need to stop talking about tempest and gank and dreamweaver specifics.
    That's for Dreamweaver forum section, not general discussion.

I brought up the whole gank and tempest thing as an EXAMPLE to start the discussion. But after that, people just spent their response attacking me, or defending tempest, and it was just a stupid back and forth de-railing from the actual discussion.....

Clearly I was wrong to bring an example into the discussion and so I retracted my messages / responses, and edited the post to be more of a general discussion.... But clearly that's not happening..... b:angry
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Trying to clarify in few words:

Spawn kill = not ToS violation

BUT if a faction says they have rules against spawn killing, (not saying everyone should or shouldnt) either enforce the rules or not, was fun to see people complaining on getting spawn killed and Tempest members denying it in WC, and then a video shows leader doing it.
    Just be clear thats all

7 factions attacking 1 = not ToS violation

As far as i know up to 7 factions can attack the same one at same time, so thats not breaking any laws. Making a conspriracy to attack is, but who says thats what happened here, it could also be Tempest people encouraging factions to attack them for fun... chan chan chan!!! b:laugh

we should do a poll to see if Tempest liked the gank or not, i keep reading pros and cons posts and pm's about it XD
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Trying to clarify in few words:

Spawn kill = not ToS violation

BUT if a faction says they have rules against spawn killing, (not saying everyone should or shouldnt) either enforce the rules or not, was fun to see people complaining on getting spawn killed and Tempest members denying it in WC, and then a video shows leader doing it.
    Just be clear thats all

7 factions attacking 1 = not ToS violation

As far as i know up to 7 factions can attack the same one at same time, so thats not breaking any laws. Making a conspriracy to attack is, but who says thats what happened here, it could also be Tempest people encouraging factions to attack them for fun... chan chan chan!!! b:laugh

we should do a poll to see if Tempest liked the gank or not, i keep reading pros and cons posts and pm's about it XD

again drag..... no one gives a f*** about tempest and/or other factions on dreamweaver...
    that's for Dreamweaver forums, not for general discussion.... b:angry

But if you're on that note, no one said gank... but tempest like any other FACTION, on ANY SERVER would appreciate a challenging fun TW whether its 1v1 or 7v1... a challenge is a challenge. b:victory
    but in the other way i think that gank was a compliment to Tempest.... and we showed we earned it ... 7 vs 1/ lost just 1... id just say... xD

Not a compliment in my opinion. I expected, and even told people on the server that tempest shouldn't loose 1 land. You should have won all 7.
    YOUTUBE:

edited March 2015
    You guys/girls need to stop talking about tempest and gank and dreamweaver specifics.
    That's for Dreamweaver forum section, not general discussion.

I brought up the whole gank and tempest thing as an EXAMPLE to start the discussion. But after that, people just spent their response attacking me, or defending tempest, and it was just a stupid back and forth de-railing from the actual discussion.....

Clearly I was wrong to bring an example into the discussion and so I retracted my messages / responses, and edited the post to be more of a general discussion.... But clearly that's not happening..... b:angry

This thread was a clear consequence of the events of DW, what do you expect? Having read both threads related to it, I have to admit I found many of the posts hilarious. And yes, they were coming pretty consistently from DW avatars, which is what I refered to, not exactly the fact it all happened on DW.

I would also love to see video of the spawnkilling, I watched one of the Tempest PoVs and I saw nothing of the sort. Then again spawnkilling as a term is broad, I personally only consider killing ppl on platform/steps spawnkilling, it they are out of said "safety zone" they are fair game.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    This thread was a clear consequence of the events of DW, what do you expect? Having read both threads related to it, I have to admit I found many of the posts hilarious. And yes, they were coming pretty consistently from DW avatars, which is what I refered to, not exactly the fact it all happened on DW.

I would also love to see video of the spawnkilling, I watched one of the Tempest PoVs and I saw nothing of the sort. Then again spawnkilling as a term is broad, I personally only consider killing ppl on platform/steps spawnkilling, it they are out of said "safety zone" they are fair game.

Its posted on dreamweaver forums section, but i guess i'll relink & add it here since like you said.... a bunch of dreamweaver people want this tw specifics to be a part of this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjS0pGf_U

~ 11:54 Blade Tempest onto spawn.

And NO, im not QQing... "ouch... BT to my face in spawn".
    Just simply providing the reference that was requested....

Probably just butt hurt about my video from a while ago

https://youtu.be/WY5OtYUg0yE

YOUTUBE:

edited March 2015
    Its posted on dreamweaver forums section, but i guess i'll relink & add it here since like you said.... a bunch of dreamweaver people want this tw specifics to be a part of this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjS0pGf_U

~ 11:54 Blade Tempest onto spawn.

And NO, im not QQing... "ouch... BT to my face in spawn".
    Just simply providing the reference that was requested....

Probably just butt hurt about my video from a while ago

https://youtu.be/WY5OtYUg0yE

I stand corrected. Reason I asked for it was because certain carebears have this idea of spawnkilling being killing anything thats behind crystal. Or killing ppl who run into battle with seal on, etc. I`m sure you know what I mean. Wouldnt be first time I saw QQ over such definition of spawnkilling.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    I stand corrected. Reason I asked for it was because certain carebears have this idea of spawnkilling being killing anything thats behind crystal. Or killing ppl who run into battle with seal on, etc. I`m sure you know what I mean. Wouldnt be first time I saw QQ over such definition of spawnkilling.

I would define spawn killing as pretty much anything behind the catas, where you re-spawn and the NPC is.

When I'm in a battle, my personal line to avoid targeting and attacking is about halfway between the spawn and the crystal/towers. You cross that line, and you're fair game.

If I'm standing on the platform at my base, and you kill me, that's spawn killing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The object of TW is to use catas to kill the enemy's crystal right? And if you are trying to win a TW, you want to save your own crystal and kill off enemy cata pullers. And if you are the attacker, and want to win fast, the best way to protect your own cata pullers is to lessen the amount of damage they take. Spawn killing is the best strategy for it. Killing off the threats to your catas as soon as possible. Also, its not as if someone can camp at spawn point and kill, The duration they can do it is as long as they have the pots, and genie skill to prevent them from being one shot by the towers, so it is all fair game. If a person dies, you have time to get off the plat form.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kakumau is generally against spawn killing. Officers and other people involved in the TW decisions will usually tell members to avoid spawn killing. However, we can't control our members, and there has been cases of some members spawn killing.

As for Hoorah, I haven't really gotten involved with the TW stuff, but I think they have no rules against spawn killing. Up until now I've mostly just attended TW whenever possible without involving myself too much with the faction/people.

If I'm TW'ing with Kakumau I will not spawn kill (if I've ever done it I apologise), but if I'm TW'ing with Hoorah I don't have anything again spawn killing. and I might just do it, but I usually prefer to play in defence squads so I don't get in the enemy base as much as offence squads.
    For someone whos against spawn killing i dont see why you go around killing pple in tournament events when there is more than enough room for pple to pass. Purging pple and getting them killed in the first room is no less shettier than spawn killing in TW (seriously like 10 pple could pass there) so i dont really think you have room to talk much :P (unless your staying you were re tarded enough to lend your char to someone else but in the end we know that the accnt holder is responsible for letting them in the first place)

I rarely if ever, spawn kill.
    Its a game but really, its still a crappy thing to do in my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    For someone whos against spawn killing i dont see why you go around killing pple in tournament events when there is more than enough room for pple to pass. Purging pple and getting them killed in the first room is no less shettier than spawn killing in TW (seriously like 10 pple could pass there) so i dont really think you have room to talk much :P (unless your staying you were re tarded enough to lend your char to someone else but in the end we know that the accnt holder is responsible for letting them in the first place)

There are six chests per room and it's a pvp event. If you don't want to get killed, then don't go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not a compliment in my opinion. I expected, and even told people on the server that tempest shouldn't loose 1 land. You should have won all 7.

Jeez why still so salty! You say this thread isn't about Tempest yet you keep talking about us.

Let me get this straight;

>You expected us to defend all 7
    >You told people we shouldn't lose a land
    >>Yet this in itself isn't a compliment??

Please refresh my memory on when any other faction defended that many attacks in the same timeslot.

Or are you saying that it's not a compliment because everyone that attacked, sucks, in your opinion?

Talk for yourself lol, the people attacking us did a great job and gave us some good challenges.

Compliments where compliments due, Tempest did ****ing awesome, set a new record for our server, the plan was to defend all 7, so I put people into all 7. You should be happy you finally beat Tempest, only needed every faction on the server to help and to outnumber us more than 3 to 1 in that TW and even then it took you 40mins with 8 catas. Umadbro? Would you have preferred if we no showed?
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Dunno what went down between you two but i don't think you read that persons post at all considering they didnt claim to be against spawn killing.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That's funny since you guys have spawn killed in almost every battle we've had blablablabla

Corvinus is really really bad at spawn killing since theyq lack any sort of strategy and bla bla bla bla

Desdi didnt say Kaku didnt spawnkill, but that there are rules against spawn killing and it still happens sometimes.

Corvi is dead and has been for a very long time. The leader is now in Hoorah.

Also wow this thread is still going? Gonna be longer than the count to 20000 soonb:chuckle here, ill help. 19834....
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Spying? I'm a sin, it'd pretty much my job. :3