I need a free flyer

EvilAbyss - Dreamweaver
EvilAbyss - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
i quit a few years ago and when i did i gave away my only flyer now im back and without a flyer im lvl 93 seeker and i dont know where to get one can someone please tell me where?
Post edited by EvilAbyss - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cemex - Dreamweaver
    Cemex - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can buy one in boutique from event gold
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if ya dont mind the speed theres always the beginner one you get from the starting cities you get from dq items like claws and stuff or you can buy one from the npc for 10 or 20k

or if ya can find an active code for dreamchaser packs theres a time limited one in there, or there used to be
    banner01.jpg
  • EvilAbyss - Dreamweaver
    EvilAbyss - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i dont care for speed at all i just need a flyer for daily quests lol but the problem is i dont know where the NPC is or the name that you get the free flyer from ive talked to every NPC in Tellus includeing the elder and the elder of archo also and i dont have event gold lol
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Talk to your elder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry it doesn't help, but the NPC in Celestial Vale only gives Flyers between Levels 10 - 60. (NPC: Colormask Quest: The Maiden's Summons)

Beyond that, I see no quests in the pwdatabase that give 'free' flyers other than the Elves and their ability to repurchase their basic wings. I don't even see a legacy quest for a flyer using dq items.

Also probably not helpful, but the starter Seeker/Mystic Flyer is the Specter Kite.

Flyers do crop up in the auction house somewhat frequently, sometimes even in the 10-20 mill range :/ - and you might have luck using world chat to buy someone's starter wings.

Anything else is going to be expensive.

(And don't neglect the lucid chests, they have temporary wings and a chance at permanent at .0003% in silver, and .0018% from the gold according to pwdb).
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    If you have the account stash, make new toon, get to level 10, pick free flyer, start to trade.

That or start saving up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can buy one in boutique from event gold

+1 to that which is above...b:victory^^

You could also obtain a "sealed flyer" from the "soldiers pay option" of the "Resource War-npc" in a faction base if (since coming back) you've joined a faction that actively does RW (every week, without fail), since you have came back and returned into the game... Though it will take you awhile to build up the RW-pay/coinage you'll need for the 2,000 coin flyers (a month (+) would be a realistic time frame for you to get it, if your not an officer for the fac and actually have the time to kill for it (if you need it quickly though, you may wanna ask around for 1, like you normally would in the past though)...b:thanks
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i quit a few years ago and when i did i gave away my only flyer now im back and without a flyer im lvl 93 seeker and i dont know where to get one can someone please tell me where?

lvl 93, as you havent played for a few years, i doubt you have done reawakeing
    then this might help you to get some event gold http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9080133-now-live%3A-log-in-give-away if it dosn't work, make a alt on that account of yours to collect the event gold, there may be a cheap EG flyer in the event gold section :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you haven't RBed yet, once you level up and do that you'll be able to take the quest for a free flyer in Celestial Vale (it only cares for level, not your RB status).