Having troubles.

Godschoice - Heavens Tear
Godschoice - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
has anyone have any troubles with seeing other playrer's toons? ever since the new patch, i can see my toon and npc's and names of people. BUT i CAN NOT see other player's , i've tried everything to fix it. like going into systems and checking on customizations and stuff. and i still cant see no one.. b:cryb:cryb:cry
it really the game very hard to play. i cant tell if im stealing mobs from other people or if people are around me. b:cry please any help will be greatful. thank you all in advance. <3
Post edited by Godschoice - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Did you try to increase "distances"? If you don't know where it is, press "U", click "IU", then there you will find a bar right under proxy visuals that would be at 0 meters according to your issue.

If it doesn't work, you will have to verify your files, which takes a very long time.
  • Godschoice - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    i did try that.. the distance i have always used was maxed out. even if i tried to adjust it. it doesnt change... only names of people show.. b:cry .. but thank you for your idea.. was greatly helpful. just still no better. b:surrender
    edited March 2015
    i will do a verfy of files right now thou. will let you know how it went.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Click on the little wrench near your hp bar.

You have "show important players only" checked. Check something else instead.
    edited March 2015
    well i'll be damed. thank you so very much for that. the wrench icon worked. i change it to full models. b:thanks .. well remember for next time if it ever happens again. b:cute