Sparkie please - official approval to use code for >95 toon?

Redmenace - Heavens Tear
Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Will we get official approval to use both the pop-up quest *and* the code (as we did during the 95 pill episode)?

I have logins without a <95 toon, and would like to have the lvl 100 avatar cards on a toon that can use them, not on a lvl 1 cleric I create, just so the popup will work and I can get an event gold ticket.

I guess the question is, should I wait for this to get fixed (*) or wait for official approval to use the code on my >100 / RA's toon to get the avatar cards.

\hoping for an official response, not just everyone saying "sure"
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Robert A. Heinlein
Post edited by Redmenace - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Will we get official approval to use both the pop-up quest *and* the code (as we did during the 95 pill episode)?

I have logins without a <95 toon, and would like to have the lvl 100 avatar cards on a toon that can use them, not on a lvl 1 cleric I create, just so the popup will work and I can get an event gold ticket.

I guess the question is, should I wait for this to get fixed (*) or wait for official approval to use the code on my >100 / RA's toon to get the avatar cards.

\hoping for an official response, not just everyone saying "sure"

wtf are you talking about? according to http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9080133-now-live%3A-log-in-give-away there was never a level restriction and according to facebook, the code was out AFTER they stated the "event" will be delayed and BEFORE they claimed the "event" is working now - which its clearly not.
    this thread is pointless, if you want a chat with sparkie, send him a mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    wtf are you talking about? according to http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9080133-now-live%3A-log-in-give-away there was never a level restriction and according to facebook, the code was out AFTER they stated the "event" will be delayed and BEFORE they claimed the "event" is working now - which its clearly not.

I don't recall asking your advice, Son.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They might have stated a level requirement but it happens to be true. My main toon, a Barb 100 rb2 was logged in all day and never got it. Well to test what I had heard I logged into my lvl 85 Duskblade on the same account and 5 minutes later I got the reward. Its total bull**** because thats not where I wanted it to go.
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Before you start raging next time, let more informed people replay b:chuckle
    For some reason ITEMS will come in game ONLY if you character is below 90 and not reborn at all..
    I had to create new alts on account with 100+ characters so i can redeem Event gold.
    Yes, it wasnt announced that there is level restriction but there IS. So even tho it has "catch" you still can get all items which are GIFT and FREE and no need for raging and drama making.
    b:bye
    Yes, you can use code + auto items there won't be any problems Its official "approval" from facebook moderator and PWI page. He said that you can use code but you don't get another Event gold because its account shared. You can use it on same character or another. If you don't believe me, go on facebook and look at comments
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lanebre wrote: »
    Before you start raging next time, let more informed people replay b:chuckle
    For some reason ITEMS will come in game ONLY if you character is below 90 and not reborn at all..

Where are people getting level 90 from? Has anyone tried getting it on a level 94 toon? My family thinks that the reason the level requirement exists is because the coders (for some reason unbeknownst to me) used the same exact code for the mailbox delivery system as the last time. This would mean that only level 94 and below characters would get a mail, and only if non-RA.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't recall asking your advice, Son.

OMG you gave me a nice laugh after reading this message! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They might have stated a level requirement but it happens to be true. My main toon, a Barb 100 rb2 was logged in all day and never got it. Well to test what I had heard I logged into my lvl 85 Duskblade on the same account and 5 minutes later I got the reward. Its total bull**** because thats not where I wanted it to go.

Ehh, it was free stuff so quitcherbitchin. We are all in the same boat. Just be glad you got some nice freebies for your toons since its better than not getting anything
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sparkies approval will do you no good. I doubt he knows how to change the coding.

The arc code IS the fix for not being able to get the original mailed items on your above level 90 something toon. It was never intended for double gifts to be made available for one toon. So they will not be fixing this for you to claim these prizes on one toon.

Just make your level 1 alt to get the event gold portion and claim the code on your main like everyone else b:surrender
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ehh, it was free stuff so quitcherbitchin. We are all in the same boat. Just be glad you got some nice freebies for your toons since its better than not getting anything

Since it wasn't a broken reward like ocean orbs this time, I agree with you.
    Where are people getting level 90 from? Has anyone tried getting it on a level 94 toon? My family thinks that the reason the level requirement exists is because the coders (for some reason unbeknownst to me) used the same exact code for the mailbox delivery system as the last time. This would mean that only level 94 and below characters would get a mail, and only if non-RA.

Right. The cut is >94, not >95. My wife has two accounts and got the in-game email on both. Same on my side. We got the rewards only on our Jolley Jones toons, the level 95 toons (pill babies) didn't get anything).

I'm more p***** about the fact that they changed the daily attendance rewards for 2015.
    I logged for almost 2 months every single day every fkn character just to collect those inks. And one day before I have five inks of the same color, they change the rewards. They really know how to **** people off. Now I have to wait TILL 12. September !!!! to get enough gold inks. Waste of space in my inventory. Waste of time. 100% unnecessary way to generate hate. Why the hell on earth do they let people work on things like changing rewards? There is so much other stuff to fix. I don't understand the employees, I don't understand the management, I don't understand this company.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The bug is that the mail-on-logon reward is still set like the XP pill: Only non-reborn tools are able to get it. The first non-reborn character on an account that logs gets the mail-in reward. You can additionally use the redeem code to get the rewards, minus the eventgold, on another character of your choosing. So you can get the avatars and XP items on any toon of your choosing, but the eventgold will only go to the nonreborn toon.

So what if I don't have any non-reborn toons on my account? Can I still get the eventgold?
    Create a level 1 barbarian or something and log him on. About 30 minutes after you logged him, he'll have mail. Use the XP scrolls to boost yourself past level 20, teleport into the main world and redeem the eventgold. Delete the character afterward, or not... doesn't matter. Eventgold counts accountwide.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Nagibatel - Lost City
    Nagibatel - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if i don't have slot for creating lvl1 toon for getting event gold?))
  • leocss
    leocss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So what happens for those of us who are 94+ or rb and don't have a second character on the same account? We just get no gold whatsoever? I don't want to make a new toon, level it to lvl 20 so I can get out of the start area to talk to the npc to redeem my event gold...b:shutup I want it to work on my only character on the account....b:surrender
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    actually reading what the ppl before your post stated - might be helpful
    edited March 2015
    mulier wrote: »
    actually reading what the ppl before your post stated - might be helpful

I asked for an *official* response. During the 95 pill fiasco, we got an *official* response that it was okay to use the code *and* the popup.

I have toons that are 6 years old, and I'm not willing to risk a ban for 6 pokemon cards and some exp that is a drop in the bucket @ 102+.

\I'd personally rather that all these cards weren't LEVEL RESTRICTED and the <95 toons that got them didn't end up with cards useless until 100
    \\then that would be a nicer gift
    \\\but I appreciate the effort nonetheless
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited March 2015
    OMG you gave me a nice laugh after reading this message! b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

I know I'm in the wrong forum for this, but I have an alarmingly low bullshiat threshhold.

Robert A. Heinlein
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I have toons that are 6 years old, and I'm not willing to risk a ban for 6 pokemon cards and some exp that is a drop in the bucket @ 102+.

Hahaha, this guy has everything OK with his sense of humor b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty