Gift ticket

Options
profit
profit Posts: 40 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
I have recieved 2 tickets 1 per day so far. was on 3/11/2015 for 12 hrs still only recieved 1 ticket .Today same thing got 1 ticket and quest did not restart for the next 2 hrs . So at 1 ticket a day ill get 80 tickets for doing quest during event every day . Just curiuos how do i get a 10* orb this way. NOT POSSIBLE so just wondering is it me or is every 1 having this problem. If so what will PWI do
Post edited by profit on

Comments

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Would be awesome to know because im only getting 1 a day also and i dont think at all this event will last for 80 days. i was told we had to stay logged in for extra and get 1 a hour. But that hasnt worked for me also. Would be great to know how to get more of the tickets.
  • Dreyani - Archosaur
    Dreyani - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hasn't worked on any of my toons either.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    profit wrote: »
    I have recieved 2 tickets 1 per day so far. was on 3/11/2015 for 12 hrs still only recieved 1 ticket .Today same thing got 1 ticket and quest did not restart for the next 2 hrs . So at 1 ticket a day ill get 80 tickets for doing quest during event every day . Just curiuos how do i get a 10* orb this way. NOT POSSIBLE so just wondering is it me or is every 1 having this problem. If so what will PWI do
    c44102 wrote: »
    Would be awesome to know because im only getting 1 a day also and i dont think at all this event will last for 80 days. i was told we had to stay logged in for extra and get 1 a hour. But that hasnt worked for me also. Would be great to know how to get more of the tickets.

Supposed to get 1 ticket every 2 hours you log in & accept.

So if you AFK in reflection for 10 hours, you don't get 5, but only 1 when you get back.
    Every 2 hours you are on and accept you get 1.
    Or so that is what I understand from the quest, yet it seems to be configured only for 1 a day at the moment.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    its broken for every1 they have to fix .
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What is really ticking me off is it's been 2 days now and nothing....no GM or sparkiesoft response but a plethora of bugs and problems. I wouldn't be surprised if they get on and say it was meant to be once a day..but I know they can't think we are that dumb. I have noticed that they pay more attention to their Facebook PWI page now then they do forums. How sad is it that they can't give us forum users proper homage? I really miss when they would actually be informative and helpful to us forum players...now looking on forums is like just staring at mud.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ive been logged in for the full 2 days now without a dc and only 1 of the items per day on both chars im not getting the extras