RA3 myth or reality

wtfreallyaus
wtfreallyaus Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
i see it being qq'd about, but i believe wc as far as i can throw a mac truck so Dev/Mod is ra3 a myth or reality?
Post edited by wtfreallyaus on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If there isn't a new sky envoy npc in Kirin, then there is likely not a new sky level for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is RA3, if it refers to sky level, isn't it already at 3th sky from Arcane, Mirage, Astral.
  • wtfreallyaus
    wtfreallyaus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ra isnt sky lvl. ra is reawakening/reawakened. atm we are at ra2, but ppl are qqing saying its ra3..

atm we're at a sky lvl 3 that i know of, havent seen if theres a new sky lvl)(my venos astral sky vi)

the last time i saw 'omg ra3 now i have to relvl again' when it was just opening a new sky lvl. which im leaning this being towards..
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've no idea if there is one or not. My cleric is Astral Sky X, and she's starting to gain vitae from her primal quests again. That's likely the reason why people are saying that there is another sky level. For we couldn't level Astral Sky X before.

It would be nice to truly know what's going on with that...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    PWCN had plans for like 10 reawakenings, whereas we were told we would only ever get two for PWI.

My guess is the RA3 is released in PWCN and we got a buggy patch which allows us to gain vitae to fill up Astral X but unless they add the NPC we won't be able to RA3, and I don't think they will or are planning to.

TL:DR chill
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i see it being qq'd about, but i believe wc as far as i can throw a mac truck so Dev/Mod is ra3 a myth or reality?

RA3 is not such a generic term. Like in most documents, would have been good for you to spell it out at first.

A better title would have been:

Re-Awakening 3 (RA3) myth or reality
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My guess is that there will be a sky update soon and as a preperation we can level astral X to max, which is indeed very very good. this way we can start immidiazly with the new sky level once it comes out. give it 4 months and we'll have the last part of primals map unlocked and nuema til lvl 10 :p

At least thats what I hope for xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am thinking what Joe is thinking. There is still some uncovered map to be discovered.
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I maxed the bar after Astral X and nothing happened. You're welcome, there is no other tier of sky.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    RA 3 was a freebee..well astral wise it was.b:laugh and all these unlocking pointless **** in the primal maps is stupid.There is no benefit but only a new daily...WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    There is no third reawakening.

The client has room for 10 of them but much like how we have an inventory limit of above 200, only a small faction of the limit we have is getting used. If a third one were to come it would end up coming with an expansion and we'd already have a thread with all the expansion information up and going.

In short, assume all rumors are false until proven true. Because a LOT of dumb rumors get spread way too easily around here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They did start on adding the 4th sky level in the form of many incomplete quests and unnamed NPCs. The current chinese client looks a lot more complete than our client but I can't really tell how far along it is there yet.

If you want to prepare for it now you should max out Astral Sky X but without spending resources like Vitae Pills and Conches.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Last time I checked the stone for the 3rd reincarnation was already in the game and coded ready to be used. The others exist as items but are not coded from what I can see. AT and this is a BIG CAPITAL LETTERS BUT they have not added it to any NPC or made it available in-game. whether the quests are in ready I did not check.

As for Sky LV I was guessing that this would go with Reincarnation Lv. So ill be WOW if we see another one any time soon. As with the last one in mind unless they finnish the primal maps then we may not see another Sky Lv.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anyone as worried as me that it'll be near impossible for new players to catch up with the amount of farming it'll require to get to Astral X and whatever new boundaries they push beyond that? The gap's getting so big that it would take a new player months to even start to catch up...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anyone as worried as me that it'll be near impossible for new players to catch up with the amount of farming it'll require to get to Astral X and whatever new boundaries they push beyond that? The gap's getting so big that it would take a new player months to even start to catch up...

They will probably increase the vitae rewards in the primal quest lines, as they have already done in the past.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They will probably increase the vitae rewards in the primal quest lines, as they have already done in the past.

The only thing you can see them doing is adding the new vitae pills in the boutique. It's kind of
    logical when you think about it :

- they add an event, which is broken on so many levels, but to do a certain quest, you need x mirage sky level. If you do not have it, no worries : spend cash and get those new pills.

-they open up the sky level so you can add new vitae, so everyone is wondering if there's a new sky lvl coming, so hurry up ! buy some pills for those new toons so you don't have to "catch-up" or fall back too much.

Trust me, those pwi devs aren't stupid. They're working for pwe whose sole purpose is to make money, and what better way then to squeeze out some more by adding vitae to the cashshop...
    I wouldn't be surprised when in a future 'expansion' IF a new sky level or re-awakening is added, that the boutique will have more of those goodies to spend your cash on.

Adding more vitae to quests ? Now why would they do that ? Seriously. b:chuckle
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015

amen brother - im annoyed beyond relief --- once i hit lvl 101 . i gotta get r9 first , then get r9 recasted with all the warsong runs ... THEN get astral sky x - then hope for good a cards to get spirit to 800 - then hope for good drake spawns to get astral passives anywhere close to maxed ---

in contrary to the old --- get 101 - equip egar - have fun in pvp

u cant even find good opponents anymore - -.- oooh we got squal gears lets fight ... hmm why he hitting a bazillion mroe on me than me on him ? --- spirit ? --- go farm it -.-