Thank you PWE/Arcgames

Options
CapnK - Sanctuary
CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
You guys get a lot of flak about things you do wrong, but I wanted to mention something you got right.

Due to China devs slowness in implementing the annual attendance award and the stupid way they implemented it, I had fully given up hope of ever getting anything for my perfect attendance last year.

But I got the reward today and it is amazing. I know the USA team had to jump through some hoops to get this particular quest for us, and I want to thank you sincerely. b:thanks
Post edited by CapnK - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What did you get? I saw someone on wc linking a S card, but I forgot to ask him if it was a S chest or a C-S pack.
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sounds like a joke thread, but what did you get for perfect attendance? Screenshots? :o
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A tube of aqua-lube. b:shocked

Because we all historically how PWI/PWE treats its player base on this game.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You get a pimp hat that looks like a birthday cake, 2014 of the new hp food, 2014 of the new mp food, 40 teles, 5 S packs (C-S), a new title (Supreme Dedication), and the most amazing catshop ever.

The catshop and title expire after this year, but I'm assuming you get another at that point if you've kept up with attendance.
  • Gnarrr - Lost City
    Gnarrr - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nice ... Gratz
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    it would be nice if they could also fix whatever happened between Monday and today that i can't get in the game without being stuck in server error. i can see everyone having fun in the event, i can talk in all chat channels, but i cant interact with the game world and this really infuriates me.

i know a few ppl are going to chime in with the whole "the problem s the internet noob" but i can connect, im getting 63ms ping on login when i get in boom server error.... so please if you plan to go that route, dont.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You get a pimp hat that looks like a birthday cake, 2014 of the new hp food, 2014 of the new mp food, 40 teles, 5 S packs (C-S), a new title (Supreme Dedication), and the most amazing catshop ever.

The catshop and title expire after this year, but I'm assuming you get another at that point if you've kept up with attendance.

Funny stuff; thanks and grats.b:thanks
  • Gnarrr - Lost City
    Gnarrr - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    you didn't miss much ...

aside from not getting the check in awards on toons rb or over 90 without using a code that left off the event gold,

the Quest that was supposed to reset allowing you to get rewards every 2 hours glitched and wouldn't reset,

and the event was a farce as far as i was concerned, my barb couldn't pick the mobs (kept picking arch soldiers) and wouldn't even tab to the mobs ... very fail imo
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    it would be nice if they could also fix whatever happened between Monday and today that i can't get in the game without being stuck in server error. i can see everyone having fun in the event, i can talk in all chat channels, but i cant interact with the game world and this really infuriates me.

i know a few ppl are going to chime in with the whole "the problem s the internet noob" but i can connect, im getting 63ms ping on login when i get in boom server error.... so please if you plan to go that route, dont.

Not sure if it's exactly the same thing but my in-game wife recently had this issue and after PWI was useless and her ISP was being generally useless as well I walked her through how to check on her own. For her it was PWI's ISP having issues . After awhile the problem went away and she can connect now but yeah it's obnoxious and I'm not sure if PWE will/can help in this matter. Sorry I don't have any answers to help you but hopefully the problem gets fixed for you as well very soon so you can enjoy the event with the rest of us.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Options
    and the event was a farce as far as i was concerned, my barb couldn't pick the mobs (kept picking arch soldiers) and wouldn't even tab to the mobs ... very fail imo

Those were the wrong mobs. You needed to attack the 16hp ones that spawned in different places.
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nvm, I thought this was about the new anniversary event.