new skills

drcalgori87
drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Stormbringer
anyone else got a full demon Storm Bringer skills yet, cause i just got mine, now working on second set, no clue as to pricesb:chuckle
Post edited by drcalgori87 on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    anyone else got a full demon Storm Bringer skills yet, cause i just got mine, now working on second set, no clue as to pricesb:chuckle

I do, took me an hour in total after the servers went back up to be full demon xDDD

The power of preparation :P

Only got 2 r9 parts done yet ._. and the ring, no weap tho. sucks.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Did anyone got their morai skills? If so, can you share with us :3
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    One of my faction mates has his corona skill, which is the one that sacrifices your own resistances for your squad's.

It appears that you channel the whole time its going (though you can move) which prevents you from hopping into lunar blessing immediately after or popping apoth afterwards to mitigate the incoming damage, and means you presumably need to stay in range of targets youre trying to affect. While this still has value if you pop apoth before or use it in PVE after squad purges with the lumi skill, its going to really force a lot of strategyto make it effective.

I believe shroud and corona both have celestial skills, which means AEU probably doesn't have either. (It also means I need to stop being a lazy **** and do my morais more consistently)
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes