How many sparkling crystals are you getting?

sailormoon4ever
sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
I got 1 crystal on one toon and 10 crystals on another. Is it suppose to be random like this? What numbers are you guys getting?
Post edited by sailormoon4ever on

Comments

• teeocampo
    teeocampo Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got 1 crystal.. And where do you exchange it?
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got 1 then 2 hours later i got 1 more...now 2 hours later 1 more...

**** this..i need 100+ for anything worth a damn and im not staying on the next 200+ straight hours to get it

This idea was stupid when they offered it last time....

But hey charms combine and i free`d up 30+ spots in my bank..so win *** update in my book haha
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got 1 crystal on one toon and 10 crystals on another. Is it suppose to be random like this? What numbers are you guys getting?

Same with me. got 1 on most toons, but 10 on another toon..

I just want the full 6 Card B set on all my alts :P b:laugh
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015

not bad idea ;O
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got 1 then 2 hours later i got 1 more...now 2 hours later 1 more...

How does the 2 hour quest work? I got a ticket and a voucher after 2 hours and now there are no more quests available.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How does the 2 hour quest work? I got a ticket and a voucher after 2 hours and now there are no more quests available.

Its broke quest. doesnt give quest again even after 2h
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same with me. got 1 on most toons, but 10 on another toon..

i want it on my main :P title...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited March 2015
    2nd day and I only got 1 crystal on each of my 2 toons.

That's 1 10 and 3 1's so far total.

I'm thinking the Once-Familiar Place quest alone won't get you the avatar set and that you'd have to supplement with the 2 new events (Scholarly Challenge and Smoke Over Archosaur).
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited March 2015
    teeocampo wrote: »
    I got 1 crystal.. And where do you exchange it?

You should've gotten a box in your inventory called Anniversary Treasure Trove. Open it to exchange for rewards.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Probably the same deal as the last time they ran such an event, not long after the Primal World was opened. The percentages for that event were 25% chance at 10, 75% chance at 1.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited March 2015
    2nd day and I only got 1 crystal on each of my 2 toons.

That's 1 10 and 3 1's so far total.

3rd day and I only got 1 crystal on each of my 2 toons again. My friend got 1 crystal each for all 3 days.

Combining results from our 3 toons, that's 1 10 and 9 1s total so far.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    I've been trying to track a lot of the quests and their rewards. Not had a repeat quest yet, and so far only two gave 10. All the others gave 1.

Of course, by the time I manage to get it all put down into some form of guide, the event will be over I'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've been trying to track a lot of the quests and their rewards. Not had a repeat quest yet, and so far only two gave 10. All the others gave 1.

Of course, by the time I manage to get it all put down into some form of guide, the event will be over I'm sure.
    It's all on pwdb-cn anyway.
    Here are all the quests you can get.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/32962

They all have same reward item since they all complete the same quest
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/46460

80% chance for 1, 20% chance for 10
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited March 2015

It's all on pwdb-cn anyway.
    Here are all the quests you can get.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/32962

Can't read Chinese. b:surrender

They all have same reward item since they all complete the same quest
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/46460

80% chance for 1, 20% chance for 10

This is what I was looking for when I started the thread. But not sure if they'll use same numbers in NA. Based on these numbers, after 100 days, we should on average get 280 crystals. We only have 80 days of event, so on average we should get around 224 crystals.
  • sailormoon4ever
    edited March 2015
    3rd day and I only got 1 crystal on each of my 2 toons again. My friend got 1 crystal each for all 3 days.

Combining results from our 3 toons, that's 1 10 and 9 1s total so far.

Just realized I can't add numbers. That should read 1 10 and 8 1s total.

In my defense, math works differently on the moon. b:victory
  • tigerkatz
    tigerkatz Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You should've gotten a box in your inventory called Anniversary Treasure Trove. Open it to exchange for rewards.

I've got that item only on the first char I logged in after the anniversary event startert. But I would like to get the full B-card set for an alt on the same account who didn't got the Anniversary Treasure Trove. Since it's unable to sold, I didn't sold it accidently to a NPC. But I can make the quest for the Sparkling crystals with the mentioned alt. So it's having the crystals, but it's unable to exchange it for the rewards. Someone else got the same problem or did I miss something here?
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tigerkatz wrote: »
    I've got that item only on the first char I logged in after the anniversary event startert. But I would like to get the full B-card set for an alt on the same account who didn't got the Anniversary Treasure Trove. Since it's unable to sold, I didn't sold it accidently to a NPC. But I can make the quest for the Sparkling crystals with the mentioned alt. So it's having the crystals, but it's unable to exchange it for the rewards. Someone else got the same problem or did I miss something here?

You need to be level 80 or higher to get the item. It is your alt reborn but low level? 79 or less? If thats the case you can get the quest from the npc that gives you the crystal but you will not get the item to redeem those crystals until you are level 80. Also your character must be on the main map to get the quest that give you said item (but since you are able to take the quest that must not be your case)

I know this because I reawakened an alt just a few days before this event. This alt was 76 at the moment the event started, he was able to get the quest from the npc, but he di not got the Anniversary Treasure Trove, however when he got to level to 80 I was able to get the Anniversary Treasure Trove.

• tigerkatz
    tigerkatz Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rieihdius wrote: »
    You need to be level 80 or higher to get the item.

b:laugh thx, that's it ;) the alt is only 79. thank you very much
  • cassiett21
    cassiett21 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    just back after years and im a little confused alreday...b:surrender

the in game item (ann treasure trove) say we can get sparkling crystals from the emcee quest and from the smoke event. fine...got both and doing them when possible b:victory

then asterelle posted a (sadly chinese written) long list of quests...does all them give crystal too? single use or some are dailies too?

tnx for answer :D b:bye

edit : ****...i think i used the wrong account to post...that 1 seems a little wrong :D