New Way of get Love Up and Down but...

Options
Gundameister - Sanctuary
Gundameister - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Since the last update we got a new pack wich has the chance of get the new item Bookless Transcript thats nice because the players who have a pan gu can now upgrade to Love Up and Down or any tome mode from Scroll of Tome BUT the chance of get this its ridiculous even the Scroll of Tome has less chance on this new pack

Moonshade Casket

Scroll of Tome chance = 0.0006 %
Bookless Transcript = 0.0005 %

Scroll of Tome chance on Primal Cache pack is 0.001 %

Thats mean if i want to upgrade my Pan Gu to Love Up and Down do i need to pay more than a Scroll of Tome b:angry

what do you think guys
Post edited by Gundameister - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    just about as great as the items form last expansion where you could make pdef refineable matk rings, and mdef refineable patk rings, so...anyone gotten that item yet? b:laugh
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The price of Bookless Transcripts will be capped by the current price of a SoT/LUAD etc, and should be valued at price of SoT less price of Pan Gu and in theory should reduce the value of a SoT over time, very marginally.
    just about as great as the items form last expansion where you could make pdef refineable matk rings, and mdef refineable patk rings, so...anyone gotten that item yet? b:laugh

I'm pretty sure these new ring options have been released today with this Moonshade Casket pack

>Reawakening VI Finger Bead
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    People just like QQing, am surprised to have not seen the "oh **** they messed the font again" QQ yet. Or maybe its hidden in the maintenance discussion thread.

b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

There is only one that i know of on Sanctuary server. Belewiz has the magic attack physical defense version.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Since the last update we got a new pack wich has the chance of get the new item Bookless Transcript thats nice because the players who have a pan gu can now upgrade to Love Up and Down or any tome mode from Scroll of Tome BUT the chance of get this its ridiculous even the Scroll of Tome has less chance on this new pack

Moonshade Casket

Thats mean if i want to upgrade my Pan Gu to Love Up and Down do i need to pay more than a Scroll of Tome b:angry

what do you think guys

I think its a good option and if either this or the fingerbead are won enough the prices of pangu/sot will alter to include this possibility.

Until that point you can expect prices to remain pretty much the same and the pack items to be ridiculous.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    People just like QQing, am surprised to have not seen the "oh **** they messed the font again" QQ yet. Or maybe its hidden in the maintenance discussion thread.

b:bye

Oh the new font is definitely horrible.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

Moonshade Casket

what do you think guys

TBH im glad they finally added an item for this. Most servers have a lot of pangu running around, but no one wants them anymore because they are no where near comparable to Emperors.

But the price won't be based on luck in my opinion.
    Like darkskies said, it will be Price of SoT - price of pangu.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The price of Bookless Transcripts will be capped by the current price of a SoT/LUAD etc, and should be valued at price of SoT less price of Pan Gu and in theory should reduce the value of a SoT over time, very marginally.

I'm pretty sure these new ring options have been released today with this Moonshade Casket pack

>Reawakening VI Finger Bead

They were already released last big update, or just before that even.
    It was from the crystalline pack as well, it was the pack that came with the item you could trade for DoT/DoD if you had 500 of them lol