PWI wont update

Options
Bellicious - Dreamweaver
Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Allowed launcher in firewall, turned off antivirus, restarted router + computer & tried both patch server 1 & 2.

Wot do?
Post edited by Bellicious - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• rairai2929
    rairai2929 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Same here. All I'm getting it updates but like 20 seconds later pop up for download would appear saying: File download appear Retry? and then gives option of Try again or stop update. and download been going 3 hours not one inch of update complete.This bites b:cry b:surrender
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    it happen also with me. idk what happen b:surrender
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    anyone can help this problem?
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pls release manual patches :\
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pls release manual patches :\

afaik china doesnt send manual patches to PWE, so unless you convince CN to send them to PWE ...were not going to get any manual ones

basically youre SOL [afaik, what most recent conclusions were]
    edited March 2015
    Options
    afaik china doesnt send manual patches to PWE, so unless you convince CN to send them to PWE ...were not going to get any manual ones

basically youre SOL [afaik, what most recent conclusions were]

PWE are so incompetent that they can't even compile their own manual patches?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

PWE is highly incompetent imo, but in this case its not their fault (IMO) they get the patches from china, they have little and often no influence on the content, and often get very little info whats in the patches(and often incorrect info)

i blame PWE for a long long long long list of things and general mismanagement, but building their own manual patches from files china has sent..that is way not in their portfolio/job description , sorry
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

PWE is likely perfectly capable of creating patches. HOWEVER, they aren't permitted to do so by PW-CN. So we get no patch, cuz PW-CN doesnt give a damn about us.b:surrender
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PWE is likely perfectly capable of creating patches. HOWEVER, they aren't permitted to do so by PW-CN. So we get no patch, cuz PW-CN doesnt give a damn about us.b:surrender

*slanted eyes* Jus swipe da VISA prease
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After the maint. announcement which usually happens every Tuesday, i tried to get in the game
    waiting for the UPGRADE, today 3/11/15.

The game usually upgrades itself (at least to me), NOTHING HAPPENED, seems like the server is kinda dead, i also tried, logging in on different hrs. today, and the results are the same.

I am not surprised of this issue, cause in the game itself, is well-known that the Sanctuary Server at least, is working improperly, besides the frequent DC's issues, and the constant Lagging that Freezes the game, an upgrade was the last problem expected to be seen.