March 10th patch finally here!

dat1guyy
dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Stormbringer
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1747891

Patch Notes of March 10th Maintenance.

What is a bit funny is that Nightshade's recast rank 9 ring is ready but not yet 3rd cast rank 9 gear. Even so, I am very satisfied with the results, hope to see more competitive storms soon! b:victory

P.S. TW times are fixed too, and the 80 inventory slots sounds too good! b:dirty
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dewjack41
    dewjack41 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1747891

Patch Notes of March 10th Maintenance.

What is a bit funny is that Nightshade's recast rank 9 ring is ready but not yet 3rd cast rank 9 gear. Even so, I am very satisfied with the results, hope to see more competitive storms soon! b:victory

P.S. TW times are fixed too, and the 80 inventory slots sounds too good! b:dirty

ya buty if u noticed any one thats used super inventory or super cage get fooked till they decided to fix the bug. why put a patch out if u know it has bugs?
  • dat1guyy
    edited March 2015
    Its saying it only won't work on people that already used it. I believe the stone is the same and the item now does 10 rows instead of 8. Since it was previously 8 rows or 64 slots they have not figured out a way to magical change those at 64 to 80 slots. Maybe unless you buy a new stone but remember since the quest might be a one time only quest that it may now work. We are possibly going to have to wait for a new quest to overwrite the old one.

On the bright side, my stormbringer has not used any stone yet since we haven't had a sale for it. So I can't wait to make 4 rows into 10 in my inventory, my items started getting a bit packed.

Now that you think about it, even though there is recast rank 9 ring for nightshade, there is not a g16 weapon or a warsoul recast yet either. On the bright side, at least I have something to use my farm on now, going to +10 the nw ring then work on skillbooks as I get my last 5 Sky levels and the last few primal passives.

I wonder what our primal skills will be and/or which skills will be combined.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    Its saying it only won't work on people that already used it. I believe the stone is the same and the item now does 10 rows instead of 8. Since it was previously 8 rows or 64 slots they have not figured out a way to magical change those at 64 to 80 slots. Maybe unless you buy a new stone but remember since the quest might be a one time only quest that it may now work. We are possibly going to have to wait for a new quest to overwrite the old one.

On the bright side, my stormbringer has not used any stone yet since we haven't had a sale for it. So I can't wait to make 4 rows into 10 in my inventory, my items started getting a bit packed.

Now that you think about it, even though there is recast rank 9 ring for nightshade, there is not a g16 weapon or a warsoul recast yet either. On the bright side, at least I have something to use my farm on now, going to +10 the nw ring then work on skillbooks as I get my last 5 Sky levels and the last few primal passives.

I wonder what our primal skills will be and/or which skills will be combined.

I wonder if there will be any primal skills in this patch.
    It says nothing about those. Says only about demon, sage, morai and lvl100 skills.
    Oh well we will see it in few hours.
    giphy.gif

• dat1guyy
    edited March 2015
    Apparently they forgot to mention this in the Patch Notes but rrr9 is now available for Nightshade as well as the recast rank 9 rings. It will take some time to still find all the molds but at least I can finally use my badges and Ocean orbs.

Now that I have tested a bit further it seems there were a lot of good and bad changes.

1. Perilunar Call has actually a 180 second cooldown instead of the original stated 90 seconds.
    2. Sage Downburst seems to have a slight animation change where the Scythe would slide to the end of the hand when casting, giving a very unrealistic and wild appearance.
    3. Waxing Crescent, small bug where the chi cost states "Cost 50Chi" instead of Cost 50 Chi" (needs a space)
    4. Sage Searing Moonlight only gains 5 Chi per hit instead of the stated 15 Chi per hit.

I do not have Sonic Boom or the other skills but I can assume Sonic Boom may have an animation changed like Downburst did.
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Show us the skills :0
  • dat1guyy
    edited March 2015
    The problem is I forgot to take a picture of the previous downburst, but I can easily create a new toon to show the difference. I will either post pictures or a video as soon as I get home from class.

Unless that is not what you were referring to. b:chuckle

UPDATE: I did so screenshot comparisons and now it seems a little bit similar. I don't know why I did not recognize the same animation before and after but it just might be a thing I missed. It could because my channel is faster on my r9 storm.