Dat 7 way gank bro

DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Tideswell (East)
6 out of 7 not bad, way to go Tempest! Also new server record beating our last 4 out of 4 defend! \o/

Hope everyone from all the factions involved had fun!

Hebbe made a video, I know DP is making one, I might make a short one, and would like to see Drag's/Hunk's if they make one, Dyna fight must have been awesome, 2 Tempest squads held off all of Dyna for 40mins!

Also hope Kalo makes a vid, EQ fight was another epic defend, just over one squad held off EQ for 40mins, and apparently EQ had 80 people, although I'm not sure if that's just false rumours..

My squad was hopping around so many battles I felt like a frog b:dirty

--Videos--

Tempest
SuperHebbe viewpoint video
DeathProof viewpoint video
DarkSkiesx viewpoint video

Dynasty - 1k
LostPoet viewpoint video

Kindrid - Arch
Prindagelf viewpoint video
DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
Post edited by DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Go Tempest!! b:victory Now PWE Fix TW times so I can come next time b:cry
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You guys are giving me the itch, and not the type I for from DP after a night of heavy drinking :(

Great job Tempest! Someone post some videos already!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjS0pGf_U

My video from the 7 way. Sorry I missed the first 20mins of Dynasty war, had some epic DC issues.

Also thank you to the attacking factions for the great challenge b:thanks
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Clearly Tempest is Strongest TW faction.
    Since we cant get Server merge as u guys wanted so u can have TW with a faction who could actually give u a challange a bit. Why not 7 vs 1? (since i understand u guys wanted fun TW?)

To be honest i didnt expect Dynasty to win.
    but first time i see that TW for some is all about winning. 11:55min proves that.

When i read WC that Tempest is spawnkilling 1 guild. i was thinking it might of been accident.
    When i read on WC that Tempest is spawnkilling all guilds. still kinda didnt believe. Since all respectful TW guild rule is- not to spawn kill. And if it happens Leader/Officers r the ones who remind not to do that.

Now that i see it with my own eyes.

I think you should respect all guilds no matter how many gank u. If you want to have TW at least.

who ever was thinking that 7 vs 1 was because we dont respect u, is silly. U guys wanted challange.

Since u Dark already said u will take 1k streams next week. Well..i guess see u soon ;) Lets hope we can try to have fun TW for both sides. b:cute
    edited March 2015
    I dont think the general idea that members in Tempest have is that they dont want the ganks to happen, most of us were really happy that it did, and we had lots of fun. It might be the opinion of some, because they either got completely suprirsed by it, or just dont like it overall.

I like showing Chat on my TW videos, because its fun to see yourself on YouTube, and that there are no things that need to be hidden during TW, though people like yourself mention things that were said on faction chat, or chat in general, and think its the general idea of the faction.

When it comes to spawnkilling, Tempest does not do it during 1v1, or even the 4 way gank we had last season. This time we were so outnumbered, and the odds of us winning all 7 fights were badly against us, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

We do not encourage spawnkilling, and it is strictly against our rules when it comes to the fights that I mentioned above. I can also direct you to some of Aeliah's videos where the leader of your faction told FlyRanger and Aeliah to spawnkill Tempest in a 1v1 battle.

Again, thank you to the Factions participating in the attack, hopefully we can have some fun TW in the future too b:victory
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    I dont think the general idea that members in Tempest have is that they dont want the ganks to happen, most of us were really happy that it did, and we had lots of fun. It might be the opinion of some, because they either got completely suprirsed by it, or just dont like it overall.

I was surprised too that it was 7vs1 i was thinking 4 is max and that pwi glitched something.Later some explained me that PWI made it possible up to 7 so the small guild have chance against bigger guild. But it was weird to see that most saw it as unfair.
    When it comes to spawnkilling, Tempest does not do it during 1v1, or even the 4 way gank we had last season. This time we were so outnumbered, and the odds of us winning all 7 fights were badly against us, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

We do not encourage spawnkilling, and it is strictly against our rules when it comes to the fights that I mentioned above. I can also direct you to some of Aeliah's videos where the leader of your faction told FlyRanger and Aeliah to spawnkill Tempest in a 1v1 battle.
    i remember the flyranger when he boa on tempest squad who was buffing. i was in squad with him back then.That day he didnt listen to any1 at all. He just went to base by him self and didnt tell any1 what he was doing. So after he died he laugh in vent and explain what he did. No1 in our squad were happy about it. And no1 order him to do anything. Spawnkilling was reason he got rejected from Dynasty and Never got accepted again!

Aeliah is same example as some of tempest members. Even u cant control some of them DP (either 1v1 or 4v1)b:chuckle

But this isnt about Dyna.
    I dont see reason why u guys would spawnkill Eq, kindrid, Bootycamp, Troya and that all was on purpose
    Would it change TW result if u wouldnt spawn kill them?

hopefully we can have some fun TW in the future too b:victory
    lets say respectful and funb:cute
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    spawn killing!! can some one explain to me what is this spawn killing, is it when you die in TW an you spawn on top of the step where you first enter TW?

Cause in TW I heard some one from the opposite faction saying that spawn killing is when you kill a toon behind the crystal.so am like if a range class is behind the crystal trying to kill someone don't kill them because they behind the crystal and it would be considered spawn killing hmm sounds legit next time toon is behind crystal don't attck them let them load you down with blows lmao
    Bahamas represent
  • liltj1983
    liltj1983 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I notice dyna ask everyone to gank tempest, then dont wait to help other factions gain a advantage in tw maps. I think Tempest, EQ, Kindrid, BC, should all gank dyna so they can quite hidding behind other little factions to feel better about them self becuase in a 1 v 1 they lasted 10mins. Dyna should stop using littler faction to gain a advantage. ISO: 7 way gank on dyna
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i wont get in the middle of QQs but:

Darkskies, sadly i didnt make TW video, i lagged so much that footage iis horrible, i stood there half the time with no idea what was happening around me XD

DeathProof: If u seriously believe DSholder about wacky telling him to spawn kill on Tempest TW, u clearly dont know much of anything, and idk what u mention about Aeliah, probably when he use to kill people after TW was over, which maybe is not cool, but wouldnt change the outcome like lets say: hitting and killiing 20 sealed and unbuffed ppl delaying their recovery by a lot.

Unkown no balls person that hides behind username: i would love factions ganking dyna, i do enjoy fun challenging TWs and idc about losing 1-2-3 lands, we have won enough in our days, Dynasty will always be a top faction, it doesnt matter how we do season by season, greatness doesnt die XD

Anyways, congrats Tempest on your victory, personally i didnt have fun due to lag but it was interesting.

P.S: saying we have rules against spawn killing but is ok on ganks is like saying stealing is bad, but if hes rich is ok. whats bad is bad, but then again, that depends faction by faction, idc if u wanna do it, just tell everyone so your officers dont defend those actions.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i was actually on my way here to comment on this thread specifically. I read it this morning and didnt have time to say wow good on you guys for having such a good attitude about tw and being so honourable about it. Then to hear you felt you "had to do what you had to do" to win... Ie being dishonorable and spawn killing...

Well i guess honourable tw is hard to find accross all servers. b:surrender
  • preybank
    preybank Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    People take the whole spawn killing too serious, its a war, there are no rules.

It has gotten so bad that people pm you about spawn killing when you kill a ranged class attacking catapults from behind the crystal, WTF?! - are you supposed to let them kill your cata with no fighting back?

TW is the funnest part of the game, if you get annoyed or do not enjoy being spawnkilled then you can exit the instance, chose not to go to TW of fear of spawn killing or just not get upset about something as laughable as being attacked when you try to buff up to kill other peeps.
    (seriously think about this o.o)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    I just want to be super clear, if you guys managed to lock Tempest into the spawn and the fate of not just your war, but say a few other of the ganks was on the line, you could guarantee your entire faction on the field would not even try to lock the spawn point?

Because I've seen it happen through the history of this server. Hell, even ye ol' mighty BB would say "they chose to gank, they chose to get locked".

The comparisson Drag is making is ridiculous, sorry if it offends you if I call it as I see it. Stealing is bad because it's forbidden by law. You get caught stealing from poor or rich you'll face legal consequences. Spawn Killing is a "gentlemen's agreement" not a PWI rule. The moment you attack a faction with other 6 factions, you're pretty much defining that there are no gentlemen's rules.

I'd say, if you and me get on a fist fight and it's just you and me. I'd never draw a weapon, I'd never punch you below the belt. I'd never harm you past the point where I try to subdue you. Now you come at me with friends, expect me to be the dirtiest fighter I could possibly be. It's just survival instinct.

The server should continue ganking Tempest though. A situation like this can only benefit the server. You proved with this gank that Tempest is not unbeatable and that with the right coordination and pressure, we can lose lands. We lost one on the first attempt. Keep going, we may lose more. The time slot you guys got was not helpful. Early morning TWs have never been Dynasty forte, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be able to hold you off with 2 squads in the morning. Which means we wouldn't be able to hold the rest of the factions for as long as we did.

I think DP and Dark will agree, it was never our goal to let Dynasty walk away with a land, we tried to defend every faction and it just happened to be that Dynasty was able to overpower us much quicker than we were able to move around other wars. Maybe if Dynasty would have held to it's war for a little longer we would have had to sacrifice other wars too. Kindrid was pretty close to be lost, Equinox was pretty close to be lost too.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2015

The comparisson Drag is making is ridiculous, sorry if it offends you if I call it as I see it. Stealing is bad because it's forbidden by law. You get caught stealing from poor or rich you'll face legal consequences. Spawn Killing is a "gentlemen's agreement" not a PWI rule. The moment you attack a faction with other 6 factions, you're pretty much defining that there are no gentlemen's rules.

When your faction leader is saying earlier in this same post that Tempest have rules against spawnpoint, however, if u decide to bend the rules at your convenience, then isl exactly like my example, stealing is bad, unless the other one has more money than me, then is fine.

I'd say, if you and me get on a fist fight and it's just you and me. I'd never draw a weapon, I'd never punch you below the belt. I'd never harm you past the point where I try to subdue you. Now you come at me with friends, expect me to be the dirtiest fighter I could possibly be. It's just survival instinct.

With this statement, u are saying that u made an agreement or rules before the fight, so again, DP says, we would never gank on a 1 vs 1, which Tempest did at 2pm that same day, so again, if u put rules and bend them or break them, u are in the spot, not the others for saying it

The server should continue ganking Tempest though. A situation like this can only benefit the server. You proved with this gank that Tempest is not unbeatable and that with the right coordination and pressure, we can lose lands. We lost one on the first attempt. Keep going, we may lose more. The time slot you guys got was not helpful. Early morning TWs have never been Dynasty forte, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be able to hold you off with 2 squads in the morning. Which means we wouldn't be able to hold the rest of the factions for as long as we did.

I do agree ganks would be good for the server, but tbh like i've read from people in the past: if u wanna have fun TWs, same way as sometimes merged ocurred, break ups should as well, PG set a good example by making Skunkyard, thats an interesting option there, shame is on clear rule violation having Tempest officers as members there and being a TW faction, GOOD THING GMS DONT READ FORUMS!!!!

I think DP and Dark will agree, it was never our goal to let Dynasty walk away with a land, we tried to defend every faction and it just happened to be that Dynasty was able to overpower us much quicker than we were able to move around other wars. Maybe if Dynasty would have held to it's war for a little longer we would have had to sacrifice other wars too. Kindrid was pretty close to be lost, Equinox was pretty close to be lost too.

Also, why the lie of Tempest had 2 squads on dyna map, say the truth, u failed to roll us with 80 at start, then leave 4 OP +12 squads, unless your squads have 20 ppl each.

b:victory
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    I thought it went without saying we tried to stomp you in full force, then when we failed, we moved forces away and reassigned them. As i said. The goal was to beat you, when we couldnt we had to move forces elsewhere and we did a fantastic job holding you with what we did. Should dynasty had focused on delaying their victory for the security of Equinox or Kindrid victories we would have lost more lands. Luckily for us, even during ganks is every man for themselves when it comes to land grabbing. By you guys finishing us in the time you did, it became obvious our power was better used elsewhere.

I think DP failed to express his thoughts. Tempest have no written rules against spawn killing, its an advice they give us as members of a faction when fighting another faction in equal rights, as i expressed previously. Ita more of a gentlemens agreement. For I have read tempest rules and i never found anything against spawn killing.
    http://tempest-dw.shivtr.com/pages/Rules
    For your consideration

As for PG and his initiative, i agreed with his move, and its why i seeked for other sources of enjoyment once TW became off balanced. Once we became too much of a source plenty of Tempest members not just PG went either away from PWI or away from the guild. Im pretty sure you will see a shift in our interests now that the ganks have resumed. The lowly move of trying to throw a faction under the bus with rules is so typical of you. I must have been gone for a long time but i remember Troya belongs to Cinocefalos, dynasty member, and your toons, like petalarubra toons and her husband's are there. Not to mention the amount of alts placed in Equinox from Dynasty before you actually started losing members to them.

Guess we will find out next week
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited March 2015
    To my knowledge there was no spawnkill at the 2pm fight, if there was please pm me the person that did it and I will instantly contact them about it like I always do if there are any issues with potential spawnkilling.

Also what Andres said about the squads is close to the truth, we had 3 squads for the first push of the Thousand Streams fight, and pulled out one of them right after the first push was done. I can link you a Tempest members video of the first 20mins of the fight if you want me to, since sadly I couldnt record the start of it D:
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok first off, let me start off by saying...

Lalala -

Now that I got that out of my system. :D... Time for a long post.

@Dragslave as someone once said, "There is an exception to every rule." and while it is true what MARTY RUBIN said... “Look for the exception to every rule and you'll find it.”

It is still their decision if we or anyone else on the 'wrong' end of such an event can't stop it, (well more accurately our faction mates can't do anything to stop the spawnkilling... then we're up the creek without a paddle unfortunately. D:... which goes for any faction.) they will continue to do as they please/feel is necessary. Some people just prefer to go with survival of the fittest, and will do whatever they can to avoid ANY setbacks.

--

The spawnkilling whether we all like it or not happens everywhere sadly, and some people do try not to make a habit out of it... though that being said, it would be a foolish thing to allow an adversary time to regain hp, chi, etc by letting them live through the spawn time seal. Albeit it is quite the distasteful act. Still if whoever is on the wrong end of such an event can't stop it then QQing about it is quite pointless as they (the people doing it) likely wont conform to how the rest of the 'world'/factions FEEL they (the people spawn-killing) should be playing.

It is a tactic, no matter how badly it is frowned upon. It is what it is, a cheap tactic but an rather effective one, otherwise there wouldn't be any QQ about it, not to mention as aforementioned giving an adversary time to regroup themselves/others is foolish at best, that is how someone can go from winning a war or two... to loosing them all/it. (Just like what could have happened if dyna had held back)

--

As for the bit about dyna holding off to allow others to win their wars... I have this to say to that...

ANYTHING could have happened, perhaps that 'third' squad could have came back into the dyna/temp war, and pushed dyna back, reentered eq/wherever else they were pulled from and pushed them back, and rinse and repeat. (Sure that sounds easier said than done, and as I said anything could have happened including what you yourself mentioned andres.)

--

Still all in all

It was a fun tw.

People will believe what they want to believe, we can either sit here arguing/debating/discussing whatever it is you all believe this to be... or we can do as my hat says... and ... "Keep Calm, and Game on." Rawr.

--
    One more thing its nice to know I am not the only dyna member (seeker) that is doing dildy squat to you tempest members while getting hammered every which way to sunday... figuratively speaking of course. :P (My seekers survivability really has climbed up quite a significant amount, as well as his attack power.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Also, why the lie of Tempest had 2 squads on dyna map, say the truth, u failed to roll us with 80 at start, then leave 4 OP +12 squads, unless your squads have 20 ppl each.

b:victory

Just correcting your facts as I may be many things but a liar isn't one.

I lead TW for Tempest so I should know.

We had three squads start in Dynasty so 30 people, then after about 12mins my squad left for another battle and came in temporarily to help clear crystal, as you'll see if you watch my video which should be up later tonight.

So yes although it was two pretty OP squads, (no where near as OP as the Dynasty Mera/Aeliah squad used to be back in the days) no where near 80 unless you lagged so bad you saw like 4x of everyone!

Also we didn't pull any catapults so there was no intention to 'roll you with 80 at the start', we played defensive and the squads in Dynasty did an awesome job holding you off as long as they did, if the other wars had gone as planned we would've won all 7.

I'm game for another attempt.
    I do agree ganks would be good for the server, but tbh like i've read from people in the past: if u wanna have fun TWs, same way as sometimes merged ocurred, break ups should as well, PG set a good example by making Skunkyard, thats an interesting option there, shame is on clear rule violation having Tempest officers as members there and being a TW faction, GOOD THING GMS DONT READ FORUMS!!!!

My sin doesn't TW vs any factions that rival Tempest, i.e. I didn't attend the defend vs Dyna, nor would I attend one from EQ. Also Skunkyard isn't ganking Dyna with Tempest, or do I have any say in TW on Skunkyard. If the GMs have an issue with that they can contact me and I can pull my toon out of there. At least I'm entirely forthcoming with it, I'm sure if anyone cared to dig deep enough they would uncover Dynasty officer alts in other TW factions. But no one cares.

If you want to talk about ToS, wacky/webby organising and rigging bidding/collaborating ganks is against the ToS, using alt factions like Troya and Anarchy to bid on Tempest, but obviously no one minds as it's fun for us.

PG has had Skunkyard for years, he didn't just make it recently to TW and obviously you would love to see Tempest break up :D

I used to think you were the chilled one out the leadership of Dynasty, but you turned out to be two-faced and rather salty! Ah well. b:laugh
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited March 2015
    Bump my TW video is up.

Tempest vs 7 way gank

Thanks all for the fun!
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • WackyTaffy - Heavens Tear
    WackyTaffy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can also direct you to some of Aeliah's videos where the leader of your faction told FlyRanger and Aeliah to spawnkill Tempest in a 1v1 battle.

That is not true! I have never ordered anyone to spawn kill. It is a rule for Dynasty and we take our rules very seriously. We gave FlyRanger a warning about the whole thing and he claimed someone ordered him to spawn kill. But everyone else in the squad said they didn't hear that and that he ran off and did it on his own. He was eventually kicked for causing too much drama with Tempest.

We do make mistakes. However, we strive to have our members behave a certain way. It does take time though because we give people chances to reform. Dynasty has always tried to show respect to other factions.
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    i think it all boils down to what sylvaf said below. Spawn killing is a tactic. A cheap one. But still a tactic.

That said i dont know if anyone is qqing about it.... If you use cheap tactics to secure a victory you have to be ready for the masses calling you out on being cheap.

Had you been able to defend as many lands as you did, with respect and honor, it would have been far more commendable. I was about to post this on my factions forums. But meh. Now its just average and not so mentionable. b:sad

Hopefully those that dcided to spawn kill will be spoken to and i can look forward to a better thread to share with my fac in the future. Last season our competition had an unplanned triple defense and they took it horribly. Id love to show my server an example of good sportsmanship in a tough situation.
    edited March 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    i think it all boils down to what sylvaf said below. Spawn killing is a tactic. A cheap one. But still a tactic.

That said i dont know if anyone is qqing about it.... If you use cheap tactics to secure a victory you have to be ready for the masses calling you out on being cheap.

Had you been able to defend as many lands as you did, with respect and honor, it would have been far more commendable. I was about to post this on my factions forums. But meh. Now its just average and not so mentionable. b:sad

Hopefully those that dcided to spawn kill will be spoken to and i can look forward to a better thread to share with my fac in the future. Last season our competition had an unplanned triple defense and they took it horribly. Id love to show my server an example of good sportsmanship in a tough situation.

You could have been anything but you chose to be salty! b:laugh

Jk!! Couldn't resist.

Well, last time we had a gank, it was vs 4 factions, all four were actual factions in the sense that they TW'ed regularly and were strong enough to actually pose a threat as a collective, so we all had a really fun fight there wasn't much QQ (there's always some - this is pwi) we defended all four and the collective aim was for everyone to have a fun balanced fight, which was achieved from everything I heard. There was much merriment, plenty of good ale, and even crossbreeding between factions b:shocked

This latest gank was with 7 factions, one of which held no land on the map, and 2 more having only a single land, that they acquired quite recently. Therefore it stands to reason to assert that the previous gank was deemed a failure in the eyes of whoever set it up, and this time round they really pushed the boat out and were aiming for 8 factions to gank but one pulled out as you can see from an earlier post in this thread or the other. So a really fun gank that entertained pretty much everyone on the server, was deemed a failure because no lands were dropped by Tempest, so this one must have been deemed a success as Dynasty picked up a land and they seemed pretty happy about it. Which is fine, grats they got a rare victory vs Tempest, using a gank, and 8 catapults, so not exactly something to be too proud about, but grats all the same.

Cheap tactics indeed! If it was about fun TW it would have been just the normal 4 factions, and we probably still would have dropped that land to Dyna as I mentioned earlier a miscalculation in one of the other wars was what threw us, and tbh one of the small factions that attacked us no showed so yeah nice one. One of the other small factions that joined in the gank actually lost a significant number of members that have good relations with us shortly after in disgust to them ganking us.

If someone is maliciously trying to gank you with every faction on the map and all the alt factions they can possibly muster, to force you to lose as many lands as possible, then I for one would give them no mercy. No quarter. No gentleman's agreement. Would you?

At the end of the day it's fine I'm not upset about it at all, ganks are always fun to plan and fight (even 9am ones!) we got a land back from Dynasty at 2pm, and no faction on the map acquired a land that week, but if we're going to have a debate on sportsmanship, respect and honour lets get real here.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    but if we're going to have a debate on sportsmanship, respect and honour lets get real here.

The time for that sort of debate was over like two-three years ago. Not now with the population as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited March 2015
    That is not true! I have never ordered anyone to spawn kill. It is a rule for Dynasty and we take our rules very seriously. We gave FlyRanger a warning about the whole thing and he claimed someone ordered him to spawn kill. But everyone else in the squad said they didn't hear that and that he ran off and did it on his own. He was eventually kicked for causing too much drama with Tempest.

We do make mistakes. However, we strive to have our members behave a certain way. It does take time though because we give people chances to reform. Dynasty has always tried to show respect to other factions.

Congrats on your 1st post on PWI forums. Few points and questions for you;

>7 attacks in the same time slot (Cartel declined or it would've been 8 attacks)
    >2 of those being Dynasty's alt factions - Anarchy and Troya
    >1 of the attacks no showed - Amperage
    >260-300 attackers vs 110 Tempest

So tell me, why is it that in the past every gank has been made up of main TW factions, factions that can field at least 30 people, factions like BootyCamp, Equinox, Dynasty, Kindrid, why the sudden push to include your alt factions too, ignoring the fact that this is foul play for a second let's examine the possible reasons;

-Are you that desperate to win?
    -Do you despise Tempest that much that you're willing to break TW bidding rules?
    -What was wrong with a 4 way gank? Was it because you lost?
    -The only reason you would organise a gank involving alt factions is to force us to split our forces across into lands that are being attacked by a faction that has little realistic chance of winning (defined as fielding less than 30 people)
    -The last gank and this one were both immediately after us taking 1k, so this is basically an attempt at revenge for that?
    -Don't you feel this is disrespectful towards your long time adversary? Or post merge do you see Tempest differently?

I look forward to hearing your response.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015

This wasnt a accident like most of ppl think or trying to make it look like.(since leader even did that)
    It was either like u said cheap tactic- which wasnt even needed cuz TW result wont change. Or a revenge/punishment for being part of a gank
    edited March 2015

This wasnt a accident like most of ppl think or trying to make it look like.(since leader even did that)
    It was either like u said cheap tactic- which wasnt even needed cuz TW result wont change. Or a revenge/punishment for being part of a gank

Cheap tactic: ganking with your alt factions, multiclienting toons in both wars, switching to those toons after Dyna war, which wasn't needed as TW result wouldn't have changed

Revenge: Gank happened twice, both immediately after Tempest takes 1k from Dynasty, so gank was revenge for taking 1k from Dyna?

b:bye
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    At the end of the day it's fine I'm not upset about it at all
    Cheap tactic...
    At the end of the day it's fine I'm not upset about it at all
    Cheap tactic...

Im confused. You say

ganks are always fun

but then you seem bitter over the gank, calling it a
    Cheap tactic...

So which is it? If every faction on the map wants to gank yours you can take it a variety of ways. But youre choosing to be bitter.

If someone is maliciously trying to gank you with every faction on the map and all the alt factions they can possibly muster, to force you to lose as many lands as possible, then I for one would give them no mercy. No quarter. No gentleman's agreement. Would you?

If you are asking if my faction was ganked by every faction on the map would i spawn kill? The answer is still no.

If a faction cant even own land because my faction is too op what benefit does spawn killing their noobs give me? Will it really make any difference in the outcome if they are able to buff and get the seal off? Probably not. Is it worth giving myself or my faction a bad reputation and a salty image for that benefit? Nope. Is it worth making the attacking team feel crappy and have a ****ty TW when they are already getting owned anyway? Nah.

I realise thats just personal opinion, one that most do not share and i dont really expect anyone to change their minds. I was hoping that since it was being made out to be a small few who disobeyed faction policy that would change, but it seems now its more a punishment or "eye for an eye" mentality, a this-is-what-you-get for the smaller guys for being part of a server wide tactical maneuver.

If it was fun there would be no need to go the extra mile (or ten steps past the crystal). You would just pwn them when they got close enough and laugh :p. And then thank them for a good challenge. GG.

Edited as per DarkSkiesx request
    edited March 2015
    Im confused. You say it was fun but then you seem bitter over the gank, calling it a cheap tactic. So which is it? If every faction on the map wants to gank yours you can take it a variety of ways. But youre choosing to be bitter.

If you are asking if my faction was ganked by every faction on the map would i spawn kill? The answer is still no.

If a faction cant even own land because my faction is too op what benefit does spawn killing their noobs give me? Will it really make any difference in the outcome if they are able to buff and get the seal off? Probably not. Is it worth giving myself or my faction a bad reputation and a salty image for that benefit? Nope. Is it worth making the attacking team feel crappy and have a ****ty TW when they are already getting owned anyway? Nah.

I realise thats just personal opinion, one that most do not share and i dont really expect anyone to change their minds. I was hoping that since it was being made out to be a small few who disobeyed faction policy that would change, but it seems now its more a punishment or "eye for an eye" mentality, a this-is-what-you-get for the smaller guys for being part of a server wide tactical maneuver.

If it was fun there would be no need to go the extra mile (or ten steps past the crystal). You would just pwn them when they got close enough and laugh :p. And then thank them for a good challenge. GG.

You quoted my entire post which was about ganking, yet only replied to one paragraph about spawnkilling.

There is a thread already ongoing dedicated to the subject of spawnkilling. This thread is about the gank. Which we thoroughly enjoyed and I hope the attackers had as much fun as we did defending.

The point I'm making is why the need to attack with alt factions some of whom aren't even on the map, when that faction contains alts of one or more of the main attackers, and those alts are being multicliented and/or logged on as soon as the main faction war ended to fight in the other battle. Is that a moral concept you agree with? Is that fair play? Not according to the ToS.

Genuine small factions joining in on the gank is fair enough, they want a piece of the action. Amperage was the only one that this applies to, who actually no showed as the leader didn't turn up.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    You quoted my entire post which was about ganking, yet only replied to one paragraph about spawnkilling.

I quoted your entire post because I am replying on a cell phone and editing your post is a waste of my time. If you would like me to do so I will do it momentarily...

There is a thread already ongoing dedicated to the subject of spawnkilling. This thread is about the gank. Which we thoroughly enjoyed and I hope the attackers had as much fun as we did defending.

The post you are talking about that is talking specifically about spawn killing (here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1747841) was made after your post about the gank, most likely because Saku's post made it known that there was spawn killing during this gank.

This thread is directly related to spawn killing through Saku's post.

My post was about how commendable your efforts are through this gank which spawn killing in my opinion is a no go.
    The point I'm making is why the need to attack with alt factions some of whom aren't even on the map, when that faction contains alts of one or more of the main attackers, and those alts are being multicliented and/or logged on as soon as the main faction war ended to fight in the other battle. Is that a moral concept you agree with? Is that fair play? Not according to the ToS.

If you are salty about the gank and there are alts and mains who are breaking the TOS submit a ticket.

If you are happy about the gank and enjoyed it dont submit a ticket and stop pointing out all of the things that are wrong with the gank.

In either case saying this is off-topic is a poor defense for the
    debate on sportsmanship, respect and honour

as you called it.

PS
    Genuine small factions joining in on the gank is fair enough, they want a piece of the action. Amperage was the only one that this applies to, who actually no showed as the leader didn't turn up.

It is not against the TOS, or TW rules posted on the forums or otherwise for a leader to no show a TW. If there is a rule somewhere about leaders having to have 100% TW attendance someone please post a link here. If you are saying that the faction no showed completely, sure, but if the faction members showed up but the leader did not that does not equate to a
    no show...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    As far as i know Tempest alts in same factions who were part of gank.And other TW faction.
    (even if those r alts, friends like to stick with friends)

1k Streams is just a land. Would it make u happier if we attacked other? Didnt know it was that important land for Tempest

Quote from DP video 10:28min
    DarkSkiesx: We can get 1k back next week np
    But i guess it was b:shocked

Shall we take it as warning/threat? b:shocked
    Im rly curious if tempest will bid on 1k, as far as i know bidding supposed to be secret and only leader knows on which land to bid

or not
    Originally Posted by DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver View Post
    I have a big say in Tempest
    It is not against the TOS, or TW rules posted on the forums or otherwise for a leader to no show a TW. If there is a rule somewhere about leaders having to have 100% TW attendance someone please post a link here. If you are saying that the faction no showed completely, sure, but if the faction members showed up but the leader did not
    I hope there isnt such a rule, imagine what happend if guild leader power went off? b:shocked
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    [b:surrender
    Bahamas represent
This discussion has been closed.