Is PWI closing down soon?

124»

Comments

• VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well people not being in NW doesn't have to mean that they quit the game....
    NW itself is kind of **** (for me at least) and here's why:
    1) I get winning nation MAYBE like once a month rest is always last one
    2) I always get stuck in a nation.....full of people that don't know what they are doing
    a. Here's some1 carrying a flag....with no speed buffs and to the wrong side~
    b. 7 VS 1 barb from opposing nation carrying a flag right under rrr9 archers nose and he's just standing doing nothing like the rest...
    c. 5 archers protecting some flag carrier....and none of them have the brain to give speed buff to carrier to ''help'' someone
    d.In Crystal Contest 15 on my side 5 on opposing.. i took 4 crystals while other 14 stayed in spawn point
    And those constantly repeating over and over again.
    3) Even if i get a winning nation it get's boring because winning nation = 90% of people who know class and is geared up...so you just kinda race who will one shot the poor nab from loosing nation only entertainment~
    So what i am trying to say NW should somehow be balanced (i don't know how it's not my job) Because you either go 1 VS 10 RRR9's and get ganked or you are part of bunch of RRR9's ganking the weak or someone who know how to play good but...not quite as good to hold off more rrr9's that are just as good.
    Personally because of lack of balance and less interesting battles i don't really wanna bother with NW anymore.
    So just because of there's lack of people in NW doesn't mean they all quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I know a ton of people who are active that don't go to NW anymore, including me.
    I got all my NW gear, and for me its a time to relax because all of my guild is off fighting in an instance and I don't have to deal with any stupid drama/bullsh!t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I feel NW is **** now because people abuse the **** out of it with alts. I understand is a way to make coin but geeez don't over do it.. let it be some kind of fun sometimes.. then you got the set who cry about charm cost an there is not much return to cover the charm cost,SERIOUSLY basically end game gear an still cry bout charm play a little 1 charm a week not going to ruin your whole game lolol
    Bahamas represent
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    I know a ton of people who are active that don't go to NW anymore, including me.
    I got all my NW gear, and for me its a time to relax because all of my guild is off fighting in an instance and I don't have to deal with any stupid drama/bullsh!t

I could still farm tokens because i could still use NW version of R9 ring...
    But it's between choosing
    Wake up 6 in morning to do NW with 99% chance of fail nation with people that don't know what to do and ruin rest of day for myself(Yes it is entirely my fault that i have to wake up that early because i should be in european servers)
    Or have a nice sleep.... So i might come to NW if i can be bothered....but if nation sucks i will log off and go back to sleep~
    The ring can wait..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    I never dualcliented in NW and i never go AFK in there either, it's not too hard to find 2 hours of free time to do NW without annoying the living hell out of others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I could still farm tokens because i could still use NW version of R9 ring...
    But it's between choosing
    Wake up 6 in morning to do NW with 99% chance of fail nation with people that don't know what to do and ruin rest of day for myself(Yes it is entirely my fault that i have to wake up that early because i should be in european servers)
    Or have a nice sleep.... So i might come to NW if i can be bothered....but if nation sucks i will log off and go back to sleep~
    The ring can wait..

You have a 25% chance to be in winning nation,
    and that chance is greater if you are a contributing factor to your nation's progress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    You have a 25% chance to be in winning nation,
    and that chance is greater if you are a contributing factor to your nation's progress.

Well yes everyone matters but....when you see for example dark nation and light nation fighting over territory in frost nation (which is you) right next to base in the first hour or so...theeeeen you might not want to go anywhere but out of NW...because you know that the second you spawn there will be at least 5 people already killing you and it's just simply wasting charm~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Well yes everyone matters but....when you see for example dark nation and light nation fighting over territory in frost nation (which is you) right next to base in the first hour or so...theeeeen you might not want to go anywhere but out of NW...because you know that the second you spawn there will be at least 5 people already killing you and it's just simply wasting charm~

See I would 100% disagree with you.
    Being the nation who is totally f%cked int he first hour is usually the best way to be winning nation because people ignore you for the seond hour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't NW any longer because I don't need it. I have already upgraded everything I needed to. If I do choose to go to NW its just to go, but I would rather do my dailies on my alts. Plus the AFK alt issue, and the main squads from the TW factions just run around steamrolling everyone anyway.

I also know a lot of others that log in game a lot that no longer do NWs because they either don't want to or don't need to.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    See I would 100% disagree with you.
    Being the nation who is totally f%cked int he first hour is usually the best way to be winning nation because people ignore you for the seond hour

Well not really,i think people would love to see what happens when you take all territories around base and if they can destroy base itself (personally never seen that happen).
    And again for example if i were in frost getting destroyed by dark, chances are dark might be getting lot's OP flame nation killing them so people just go for the weaker.
    But i don't always leave NW if i am in a loosing nation.
    I don't really go to NW for tokens i want to have fun, and if i am not having fun in NW you can call me selfish but i will leave.
    I may be able to take some beating in a battle because i know how to play my class but i definitely can't replace everyone that is AFK'ing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Well not really,i think people would love to see what happens when you take all territories around base and if they can destroy base itself (personally never seen that happen).
    And again for example if i were in frost getting destroyed by dark, chances are dark might be getting lot's OP flame nation killing them so people just go for the weaker.
    I don't really go to NW for tokens i want to have fun, and if i am not having fun in NW you can call me selfish but i will leave.
    I may be able to take some beating in a battle because i know how to play my class but i definitely can't replace everyone that is AFK'ing.

You can't take a base or attack it.
    And the only thing that happens if you take all territories around a base is that nation has to only go to those lands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so.. the solution is still the long awaited server merge right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Did i click the right thread? This IS still a thread about the likelihood of PW closing right?