Server maint (Harshlands)

jacoblayson
jacoblayson Posts: 29 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
No one posted anything about random maint? Thanks PWE...so much for farming tonight.b:chuckle
Post edited by jacoblayson on

Comments

• razikiel
    razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ikr, i just formed a bh tt 3-1, we entered and ...poof countdown to random un-announced maintenance >>
  • Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just got kicked out of game.... and now it wont let me back in saying my clilint to low and other account said maint???
  • VEVeno - Sanctuary
    VEVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's unannounced but NOT random. They always have maint when switching to and from DST.
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    razikiel wrote: »
    ikr, i just formed a bh tt 3-1, we entered and ...poof countdown to random un-announced maintenance >>

I woulda rathered ur 3-1 TT over EU we got on HL.....which 90% seems to be all we get lately u.u
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ditto on Dreamweaver. Thanks for not telling us that you were rebooting the server for DST -_-;
    edited March 2015
    I almost miss GV bh, rather that over this constant EU cycle we been having b:sad
  • jacoblayson
    edited March 2015
    I agree. Glad I had finished my bh before server shut down.b:thanks
    edited March 2015
    I agree. Glad I had finished my bh before server shut down.b:thanks

Ehhh i got two outta six done lawl my lil army is a pain to keep goin ahhahaha b:chuckle
  • razikiel
    edited March 2015
    I woulda rathered ur 3-1 TT over EU we got on HL.....which 90% seems to be all we get lately u.u

They need to do something about EU, and make it possible to enter more than once a day. All they need to do is make the reward at the end of EU 1x a day, and voila... Cuz really thats the only reason its limited to once a day, so people cant get the reward more than once. but why make it a bh if we cant enter after a ..kick..a dc... or a stupid un-announced maint like this >>
  • Pakman - Harshlands
    Pakman - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    how long is this maint suposed to last
  • razikiel
    edited March 2015
    how long is this maint suposed to last
    6 months, till we change time again b:laugh
  • johnstang
    johnstang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So Exactly HOW long does it to take the servers offline, reset the clocks, and bring the servers back online? b:question
    edited March 2015
    razikiel wrote: »
    They need to do something about EU, and make it possible to enter more than once a day. All they need to do is make the reward at the end of EU 1x a day, and voila... Cuz really thats the only reason its limited to once a day, so people cant get the reward more than once. but why make it a bh if we cant enter after a ..kick..a dc... or a stupid un-announced maint like this >>

I soooo totally agree with that, like it's a simple instance to run but the whole enter only once **** is exhausting >.<
  • blueimage
    blueimage Posts: 51 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    Server is now back up.
  • jacoblayson
    edited March 2015
    blueimage wrote: »
    Server is now back up.

Thank you b:victory