Low-level farming class

kovik
kovik Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
If I'm interested in farming low-level materials (concentrated glue, silk thread, etc.), what class would be the best candidate for fast farming at that level (30-40)?
Post edited by kovik on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    With or without autoculti ?
    Anyway I would say sin-veno-mystic.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • kovik
    kovik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not sure what autoculti is, tbh. So... Without, I think.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not sure about autoculti too, but for the fast regular mob farming, I'd prefer a psychic.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Not sure about autoculti too, but for the fast regular mob farming, I'd prefer a psychic.
    ^^ this is what I use for the 30-40 level mob farming. very fast and efficient
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^^ this is what I use for the 30-40 level mob farming. very fast and efficient

I've also gotten fairly decent results grinding with a wizard as you can have a permanent mp regen boost and most prey dies before it gets to you. As far as I recall, at 39 was when you got one of your best kiting skills (Will of the Phoenix) which saves your *** if things go pearshaped.

offtopic: what was your lvl 92 barb's HP? I have a barb that I pilled from high 80's to 101 and would like to know what's a decent amount. He still has tt80/tt90 gears and clocks 15k with all buffs and tiger form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
    edited March 2015
    I've also gotten fairly decent results grinding with a wizard as you can have a permanent mp regen boost and most prey dies before it gets to you. As far as I recall, at 39 was when you got one of your best kiting skills (Will of the Phoenix) which saves your *** if things go pearshaped.

offtopic: what was your lvl 92 barb's HP? I have a barb that I pilled from high 80's to 101 and would like to know what's a decent amount. He still has tt80/tt90 gears and clocks 15k with all buffs and tiger form.

Barb has 16.5k with L10 buff sporting TT90Green gear, all +4 with immac citrines. He's 101 now thanks to the pils, but I haven't actually played him in like a year and a half. (Haven't assigned points yet either, sadly, so dunno what his HP is right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Barb has 16.5k with L10 buff sporting TT90Green gear, all +4 with immac citrines. He's 101 now thanks to the pils, but I haven't actually played him in like a year and a half. (Haven't assigned points yet either, sadly, so dunno what his HP is right now.

So I just shard citrines and eventually transition to vit stones when I get rich? Mine still doesn't have the full tt90 set but has a nice +5% hp neck (from a mold I found for 500k).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    immacs in TT90 is a bit lol though.

Flawless is more than enough.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
    edited March 2015
    immacs in TT90 is a bit lol though.

Flawless is more than enough.

At the time I built it, it was high-end gear. That was before we had R9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im going to pull a mosz today and say:

There are other parts of the forums with stupid farming questions and what to farm with so go look!

but I don't give links though.
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sins can spark before each and every kill if you don't mind skillspam while farming. Just use Tackling Slash frequently and Shadow Escape sparingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]