2015 meme

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If that was supposed to be a shot at me, I had to work through the first 30 minutes of TW, and played from a hotel this week. b:bye

http://memegenerator.net/instance/59878648

The meme applies to many people (see also Jy in Battlefront topic), but yes you are one of the offenders. Amusingly enough I meant to post it last week but didn't get around to it. When there was no TW video again this week I knew I had a winner on my hands. b:victory

Keep posting videos though, I like to watch them on Sunday mornings. Even qontroL playing Minesweeper.

Also I think most people know who I am, but for those who don't my main is Mathew_Patel.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    basically afraid of real pk but instead stay in same faction for babytime pacifier sucking pk? afraid of real challenges is what ive been hearing all this time. im not butthurt, just stating my opinion. the meme below is a fact.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/59820973

b:bye

Afraid of real challenges? Don't make me laugh. You can tell me you've experienced challenge after you can start a faction from no members and beating the most established faction in TW over the course of 2 years. If you haven't done that yet then you can drop down and continue blowing me.

The funny thing is the only people who pked against us got wrecked so hard they got desperate and abused orbs and got banned permanently. Talk about your challenge all you want, hypocrites. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • chickerzzzzz
    chickerzzzzz Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Afraid of real challenges? Don't make me laugh. You can tell me you've experienced challenge after you can start a faction from no members and beating the most established faction in TW over the course of 2 years. If you haven't done that yet then you can drop down and continue blowing me.

The funny thing is the only people who pked against us got wrecked so hard they got desperate and abused orbs and got banned permanently. Talk about your challenge all you want, hypocrites. b:bye

lol congrat u beat a old and fat mike Tyson. nef was already on the way out before u started beating it. u didn't even beat it becuz it crumbled from the inside. but way to abandon ur faction when it needed u the most. im amazed ppl actually followed u into hoorah bunch of sheeps.i hope no one put u in charge of faction bank thought.

the funny thing is even though they wrecked hard they never backed down and joined for protection. i respect them more than i respect any of u chickens.

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Whats funny is that the only ppl who are trying to talk sht are the ones who joined after I left. It just shows that people are willing to throw their pride of "ill never join vindi because they are *** holes" away just to have a chance to beat me. My friends and I left not because I wasn't given lead, I was nominated by ppl who were in leadership to take the position but I declined, but we left because the whole situation was handled in a very childish and stupid manner. Many more things happened after that which resulted in more of my friends leaving. But I'm glad the whole server decided to come together to face me and my friends.

Another funny thing is it seems people on this thread are complaining about uncontested PK, but it just looks like you want to see us fight each other rather than actually participating. Instead of complaining about where we are, you should come give us a "challenge" because to me it just looks like people are being sour about one side being too strong. Its like saying people join Vindi to have babytime pacifier sucking tw. afraid of real challenges is what ive been hearing all this time. im not butthurt, just stating my opinion
  • bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Hello Dan,

I hope you are doing well. The reason I'm writing you today is because I want to clear my good name and to make sure it's not tainted by your ever so foul mouth. Okay let me get right to the point. I was already full +12, I had no need to gear any further at the time, so no, I was never desperate. Actually, I find it quite amusing going out by myself and PKing against multiple people, something that I haven't seen in recent sad times. Well, some may call me insane but I just like to think that I have rather larger balls than most, specifically you. Also, by the time I got banned, you were in Hoorah for less than a week having just came back to the game I presume. I am really perplexed as why you would claim that I got wrecked so hard by you when you hardly participated in open world PK at the time.

And lastly, I've been told that you have become quite the Pillsbury Doughboy. I think I can help you in your quest to attain physical perfection. Number one rule of such endeavor is to remember the gold rule, calorie in must be lower than calorie out. I myself indulge in junk foods such as Wendy's and McDonald's daily but it's completely okay if you are able to spend more calories than what you took in, thought it may be a pain because that's a lot of treadmill time. Also, mix it up with some light weight high rep lifting since cardio is extremely boring to do. Nuke is on his way to attain his hawt summer bod and my tips got him there. I'm concerned about you Dan, studies were done by scientists in Harvard that suggest too much fat storage may affect your memory. I sincerely hope you take my protips and be on your way to be the stronger version of yourself.

PS. http://memegenerator.net/instance/59886883

All the best,
    Roidthehandsomeniceguyabuse.

Kirby,

Slow your roll buddy, so much misinformation there that I ain't even gonna touch.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    lol congrat u beat a old and fat mike Tyson. nef was already on the way out before u started beating it. u didn't even beat it becuz it crumbled from the inside. but way to abandon ur faction when it needed u the most. im amazed ppl actually followed u into hoorah bunch of sheeps.i hope no one put u in charge of faction bank thought.

the funny thing is even though they wrecked hard they never backed down and joined for protection. i respect them more than i respect any of u chickens.

The funny thing is that I quit the game 6-12 months prior to me leaving my own faction and passed leadership long before I did.

Ok let's get the count straight as far as who called for protection:

http://i.imgur.com/lq4QkTe.jpg

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Hello Dan,

I hope you are doing well. The reason I'm writing you today is because I want to clear my good name and to make sure it's not tainted by your ever so foul mouth. Okay let me get right to the point. I was already full +12, I had no need to gear any further at the time, so no, I was never desperate. Actually, I find it quite amusing going out by myself and PKing against multiple people, something that I haven't seen in recent sad times. Well, some may call me insane but I just like to think that I have rather larger balls than most, specifically you. Also, by the time I got banned, you were in Hoorah for less than a week having just came back to the game I presume. I am really perplexed as why you would claim that I got wrecked so hard by you when you hardly participated in open world PK at the time.

And lastly, I've been told that you have become quite the Pillsbury Doughboy. I think I can help you in your quest to attain physical perfection. Number one rule of such endeavor is to remember the gold rule, calorie in must be lower than calorie out. I myself indulge in junk foods such as Wendy's and McDonald's daily but it's completely okay if you are able to spend more calories than what you took in, thought it may be a pain because that's a lot of treadmill time. Also, mix it up with some light weight high rep lifting since cardio is extremely boring to do. Nuke is on his way to attain his hawt summer bod and my tips got him there. I'm concerned about you Dan, studies were done by scientists in Harvard that suggest too much fat storage may affect your memory. I sincerely hope you take my protips and be on your way to be the stronger version of yourself.

PS. http://memegenerator.net/instance/59886883

All the best,
    Roidthehandsomeniceguyabuse.

Kirby,

Slow your roll buddy, so much misinformation there that I ain't even gonna touch.

I never participated when I got back because PK was too easy and I already mastered tab killing from watching your PvP videos.

I already achieved physical perfection actually, I just slowed down so you and nuke could catch up. You should learn from someone other than Shinbu. I heard he taught you well.

All the best,

Danthehandsomeniceguy

• chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    I never participated when I got back because PK was too easy and I already mastered tab killing from watching your PvP videos.

I already achieved physical perfection actually, I just slowed down so you and nuke could catch up. You should learn from someone other than Shinbu. I heard he taught you well.

All the best,

Danthehandsomeniceguy

https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10978629_10206081003410290_962133155300404943_n.jpg?oh=200de5f28d3bb1ddc8a1889b18c46422&oe=5590ED5D

dat double chin tho
  • bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015

All the best,

Danthehandsomeniceguy

Shinbu taught me to be a good swimmer. You should try too.

I'm glad you learned something. It's just to easy.

Regards,
    Roidthebeastfromtheeastabuse.

PS. good gym getup. looks like a pro gym goer.
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    The funny thing is that I quit the game 6-12 months prior to me leaving my own faction and passed leadership long before I did.

Ok let's get the count straight as far as who called for protection:

http://i.imgur.com/lq4QkTe.jpg

thats funny. vindi calls for 1 week of no tw for a sanc player who was a extremely good person. theres a difference between calling for protection and calling for a moment of peace out of respect for some people. prime example of why i have no respect for people like u.
    what happened the week after that? did u guys win? b:bye

pretty sure u passed lead a few weeks before leaving to hoorah and not 6-12 months like u say. but what a swell guy, let faction die pass lead go hoorah jokes about regi merge to corvi when u r the cause of it. u deserve a medal.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/etNIZJIoz5pBu/200_s.gif
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2015

you must not have watched the official sanctuary TW season recap if you dont know what happened! Let me refresh ur memory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ0ClPS09D0

and this was before the ''cease-fire'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOC8bH6nbI a solid 11 and a half minute TW b:dirty
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    thats funny. vindi calls for 1 week of no tw for a sanc player who was a extremely good person. theres a difference between calling for protection and calling for a moment of peace out of respect for some people. prime example of why i have no respect for people like u.

pretty sure u passed lead a few weeks before leaving to hoorah and not 6-12 months like u say. but what a swell guy, let faction die pass lead go hoorah jokes about regi merge to corvi when u r the cause of it. u deserve a medal.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/etNIZJIoz5pBu/200_s.gif

Lol watch qontrols video. How could I have left the game for a year and still had leadership when I got back? I must've been an amazing leader to be able to leave the game and still be leader after a year. The faction died before I quit. It was already on its last knee before the pink taco people left after certain officers destroyed the faction completely, not I.

Ask who those people are that also destroyed corvinus and endeavor. They're in Vindi now so it won't be long before they disband too. Funny thing is that they're in the same faction with the people they caused to leave after talking so much **** about them. Talk about hating each other in faction? Such a hypocrite, let's get TW protection and join the same faction.

Lol you must be so hurt and desperate that you'll try to attack me personally, hahaha. Try opening your eyes a little, or is that too hard? All you can see is a shadow of my neckline and hairline. I'm 5 11 178 pounds with a lean body mass of 159. My fat index is like just barely over 10%. Thanks for showing off my facebook pictures, how about you add me as facebook friends so you can post my ab pictures too? b:bye

Lose in PK, lose in words, gotta use pictures and still lose. So desperate.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Shinbu taught me to be a good swimmer. You should try too.

I'm glad you learned something. It's just to easy.

Regards,
    Roidthebeastfromtheeastabuse.

PS. good gym getup. looks like a pro gym goer.

Do you want my autograph? Let me sign your ego, it's the only thing big enough to write on. You wish you had my getup, it's minus 20 where I live and that's before I even changed to my work out clothes.

Regards,

Danthebestfromthewest

• PanboyAir - Sanctuary
    PanboyAir - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I haven't posted on my main because I can't decide on a 105 Venomancer forum avatar.b:cute

youtube.com/user/DietSnappleRaspberry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/59878648

The meme applies to many people (see also Jy in Battlefront topic), but yes you are one of the offenders. Amusingly enough I meant to post it last week but didn't get around to it. When there was no TW video again this week I knew I had a winner on my hands. b:victory

Keep posting videos though, I like to watch them on Sunday mornings. Even qontroL playing Minesweeper.

Also I think most people know who I am, but for those who don't my main is Mathew_Patel.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGgA9gy6pdK431i-a1F9PXDHfbhvJNO4UxpN8LQP-_LmOGlqW8vkxGAqBleA
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    Lol watch qontrols video. How could I have left the game for a year and still had leadership when I got back? I must've been an amazing leader to be able to leave the game and still be leader after a year. The faction died before I quit. It was already on its last knee before the pink taco people left after certain officers destroyed the faction completely, not I.

Ask who those people are that also destroyed corvinus and endeavor. They're in Vindi now so it won't be long before they disband too. Funny thing is that they're in the same faction with the people they caused to leave after talking so much **** about them. Talk about hating each other in faction? Such a hypocrite, let's get TW protection and join the same faction.

If regis believed the people who killed regi were in vindi they would be in hoorah right now.

Fact is they joined vindi to fight hoorah

Most chose to go anywhere else, yet hoorah still attempted to recruit them. Today you will find some regis in kaku as well, and hoorah has one or two of their own (Gandhi and his wife) . If any of these factions die i suppose it can be attributed to the disease you claim began in regi and has been carried ever since....? Certainly not just the way the life of a faction goes.

Whats funny is that the only ppl who are trying to talk sht are the ones who joined after I left. It just shows that people are willing to throw their pride of "ill never join vindi because they are *** holes"

I am pretty sure i am not the only one on the server who noticed a distinct change in the chant of "vindis are *******s". I think it changed to "hoorah are *******s" right around the time your crew left vindi.

Thats not being mean thats just other peoples opinions....

b:thanks

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/799/a27.jpg
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015

• eirghan
    edited March 2015
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015

Lol you must be so hurt and desperate that you'll try to attack me personally, hahaha. Try opening your eyes a little, or is that too hard? All you can see is a shadow of my neckline and hairline. I'm 5 11 178 pounds with a lean body mass of 159. My fat index is like just barely over 10%. Thanks for showing off my facebook pictures, how about you add me as facebook friends so you can post my ab pictures too? b:bye

Lose in PK, lose in words, gotta use pictures and still lose. So desperate.

ur 1st tw vid as hoorah in early dec 2013. the clip before that is u still as leader on nov. 2013 footages from oct-nov in that video. before that is u as leader tw in july 2013. 6-12 moths? u passed leadership a few weeks not months before. ur such bad liar.

y would tw protection matter if the 2 factions dont compete in tw anymore? thats stupid.

10% body fat? not according to ur fat cheeks n ur double chin. ur way over dont lie 2chinz.

wonder what else u do lie about.?
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    more memes, less arguing please :o
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    ur 1st tw vid as hoorah in early dec 2013. the clip before that is u still as leader on nov. 2013 footages from oct-nov in that video. before that is u as leader tw in july 2013. 6-12 moths? u passed leadership a few weeks not months before. ur such bad liar.

y would tw protection matter if the 2 factions dont compete in tw anymore? thats stupid.

10% body fat? not according to ur fat cheeks n ur double chin. ur way over dont lie 2chinz.

wonder what else u do lie about.?

2j64l5f.jpg

2znxvtu.jpg

2aakqv6.jpg

Last Saturday, b:bye I could post a dozen different chicks in any given week. The funny thing is I could have 100 chins and still have more game than you.

So July 2013 and December 2013 is 5 months apart. You're basically proving my point.

• RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Damn talk about taking random jabs at people because you couldn't figure out another way out of chickerzzz comments haha. Boy neither you or anyone at that time was relevant enough in pk to make me desperate to gear up. In fact, most of our group pk fights were always outnumbered and we still won. Kirby's group / ex vindis represented like 90% of the pkers you fought against back then so insinuating roid, sasuke and me were the only pkers is a very false and convenient statement for you to make (maybe because we didn't join you). I guess you didn't wanna go around saying you used to wreck your new buddies huh? good job exposing your own hypocrisy. Perhaps you shouldn't have recruited them knowing fully well they were your main source of pk. What you're getting its what you brought upon yourself so don't cry about it now. Also, many of the self proclaimed "best skilled and geared" players lost to my undergeared cleric and never accepted another one of my challenges again. SO if anything, I was bored to death with the regi/rt/hoorah/kaku group of clowns you called pkers. But now that you yourself brought me into this argument I have to say that chickerzzz person is right. You only post tw wins and leave out the losses like a true sore loser lol. Then you come on here trying to make excuses that you weren't there when I alone could post dozens of tw video references from my channel showing that you were there but wouldn't post a video because you lost. The 1 or 2 defeats that you did post was after big faction merges or at first/last tws or the season as a promotional attempt maybe? haha talk about desperation. It's become quite the joke for more than just vindi. Word of advice, don't try to lecture people about ego when it was your own ego that got hurt.

Keep it REAL vindi don't become hoorah b:laugh
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    2j64l5f.jpg

2znxvtu.jpg

2aakqv6.jpg

Last Saturday, b:bye I could post a dozen different chicks in any given week. The funny thing is I could have 100 chins and still have more game than you.

So July 2013 and December 2013 is 5 months apart. You're basically proving my point.

u really just post that? ur the official person who come near to breaking the friendzoned record.

no dan the vid from nov. u dont know how to count. nov 2013 vid shows early oct. footages becuz it was written in description by u. so it's july - oct. 7-8 8-9 9-10. a whole 3 months that u supose quit. boi do u love to stretch the truth. so unbelievable. i dont know if u were still leader in the month missing becuz theres no vids in between. so it shows u quit for a laughabe 3 months not what u claim 6-12 months. become leader at least from oct - dec. 2 months then abandon ur own. y do u keep lying? pathological liar 2chinz so desperate to prove himself. b:surrender

trim ur nosehair.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    lajsdklasjdlkajsldkja

http://i.imgur.com/OOEXRI0.jpg

not even gna read it b:surrender

• RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/OOEXRI0.jpg

not even gna read it b:surrender

It's my secret weapon against forum trolls.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    u really just post that? ur the official person who come near to breaking the friendzoned record.

no dan the vid from nov. u dont know how to count. nov 2013 vid shows early oct. footages becuz it was written in description by u. so it's july - oct. 7-8 8-9 9-10. a whole 3 months that u supose quit. boi do u love to stretch the truth. so unbelievable. i dont know if u were still leader in the month missing becuz theres no vids in between. so it shows u quit for a laughabe 3 months not what u claim 6-12 months. become leader at least from oct - dec. 2 months then abandon ur own. y do u keep lying? pathological liar 2chinz so desperate to prove himself. b:surrender

trim ur nosehair.

I quit from March 2013 to december 2013, I logged in once in a blue moon for TW, but I had already started delegating my roles away and completely removed myself from the role by July, Tenjio was the acting leader but not by title, so that's 5 to 9 months. I don't need to lie on a video game.

You're just jealous because I have better things to do with my time than to stalk people's facebooks, watch videos from years ago and hide behind alt names. b:bye

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Damn talk about taking random jabs at people because you couldn't figure out another way out of chickerzzz comments haha. Boy neither you or anyone at that time was relevant enough in pk to make me desperate to gear up. In fact, most of our group pk fights were always outnumbered and we still won. Kirby's group / ex vindis represented like 90% of the pkers you fought against back then so insinuating roid, sasuke and me were the only pkers is a very false and convenient statement for you to make (maybe because we didn't join you). I guess you didn't wanna go around saying you used to wreck your new buddies huh? good job exposing your own hypocrisy. Perhaps you shouldn't have recruited them knowing fully well they were your main source of pk. What you're getting its what you brought upon yourself so don't cry about it now. Also, many of the self proclaimed "best skilled and geared" players lost to my undergeared cleric and never accepted another one of my challenges again. SO if anything, I was bored to death with the regi/rt/hoorah/kaku group of clowns you called pkers. But now that you yourself brought me into this argument I have to say that chickerzzz person is right. You only post tw wins and leave out the losses like a true sore loser lol. Then you come on here trying to make excuses that you weren't there when I alone could post dozens of tw video references from my channel showing that you were there but wouldn't post a video because you lost. The 1 or 2 defeats that you did post was after big faction merges or at first/last tws or the season as a promotional attempt maybe? haha talk about desperation. It's become quite the joke for more than just vindi. Word of advice, don't try to lecture people about ego when it was your own ego that got hurt.

Keep it REAL vindi don't become hoorah b:laugh

Last I checked never means 0 not 1 and not 2. If I only cared about posting wins there would be a lot more than 6 videos. You're forgetting that we completely rolled vindi for the last half of the season 2 seasons ago and I stopped posting wins because the video footage was too short. I post videos based off quality not win or lose. I posted losing videos too that were long wars but even 5 minute rolls which we did roll vindi in 1 or 2 pushes before never got uploaded. We beat lg and kaku several times in 1 or 2 pushes too that also resulted in wins but those weren't posted either. I never post a video shorter than an hour win or lose, at least I'm consistent. b:bye

You can talk about me all you want but the truth is you're banned and I'm not. I'm not desperate to cheat to win. All you kids crying about never don't even know what never means. b:bye

• chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    I quit from March 2013 to december 2013, I logged in once in a blue moon for TW, but I had already started delegating my roles away and completely removed myself from the role by July, Tenjio was the acting leader but not by title, so that's 5 to 9 months. I don't need to lie on a video game.

You're just jealous because I have better things to do with my time than to stalk people's facebooks, watch videos from years ago and hide behind alt names. b:bye

First its 6-12 months then its 5 months now its 5-9 months. 2chinz please get ur story straight. u say u quit but ur youtube very active during the period plz lie more 2chinz.

so u werent leading but chose to stay as leader during the time u mia if what u say is true. how nice of u. give other ppl to lead but refuse to give up leadership.

im not jealous. im not in friendzone and my nosehair stay inside my nose.
    Last I checked never means 0 not 1 and not 2. I never post a video shorter than an hour win or lose, at least I'm consistent. b:bye

Hoorah vs Legendary 7/12/2014 The White Ridge

oorah vs Vindicate 5/17/2014 Thousand Wood Ridge

Hoorah vs Legendary 4/26/2014 Archosaur TW

Hoorah vs Vindicate 1000 Streams TW 3/29/2014

there were many more but not gonna check so much.

all were shorter than 1 hr. last i checked never means 0 not 1 and not 2.

y do u lie and make it so easy to get catched in ur lie.? pathological liar 2 chinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    All you kids crying about never don't even know what never means. b:bye
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    what the actual **** happened here
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LONDON
    O
    N
    D
    O
    N

Let's See Soem Dank Mems Bitchz
This discussion has been closed.