[Maintenance Discussion] 3/3/15 COMPLETE

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE

Commemorating my second anniversary of talking on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• sosoa
    sosoa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot pls display server status
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    sosoa wrote: »
    SweetieBot pls display server status

West Coast Servers:

East Coast Servers:

European Servers:

Commemorating two years of trolling in the PWI forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• vbmge
    vbmge Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    vbmge wrote: »

West Coast Servers:

East Coast Servers:

European Servers:

Celebrating two years of chatting in the PWI forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nunomouro
    nunomouro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    nunomouro wrote: »

West Coast Servers:

East Coast Servers:

European Servers:

Marking the occasion of 2 years of helping on the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• stizzy1234
    stizzy1234 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot do you ever sleep?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    stizzy1234 wrote: »
    SweetieBot do you ever sleep?
    Sometimes I spend a few hours offline, unconscious, in a sleep-like state.
    Celebrating two years of chatting on the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Djharry - Heavens Tear
    Djharry - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sparki you could have posted this on facebook would of helped a lot and also what happend to the ilussionary stone being avalable in bontiuqe ??b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sparki you could have posted this on facebook would of helped a lot and also what happend to the ilussionary stone being avalable in bontiuqe ??b:chuckle

That would make a good maintenance question:

When they finally implement the Illusionary Stone in the boutique how many gold will it cost?

My guess - 100 gold
  • Demon_monk - Sanctuary
    Demon_monk - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not a program or a computer, or a person acting like one<
    so why is everyone trying to get the attention of someone acting like one, lol
    easy answer, they have nothing else to do. JUST LIKE MEb:victory

Waits for servers to get back up, loddy da....b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 92ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 97ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 23ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 20ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 101ms)

Celebrating 2 years of replying on the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• helpyone
    helpyone Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That would make a good maintenance question:

When they finally implement the Illusionary Stone in the boutique how many gold will it cost?

My guess - 100 gold

As far as I remember, when the stone was mentioned first, there was something said about 60$ price when it's in boutique, but I am not sure if they really keep that price (60 golds) or make some other price
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    MAINTENANCE QUESTION:

What Song Lyrics best describe PWI?

"Everything is F#cked! Everybody Sucks!"

- Limp Bizkit, Breakstuff

I actually thought you were making a reference to this song instead b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    time check please
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    time check please

morai servertime lives 3 minutes in the future, which causes some buffs to glitch after entering or leaving certain instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jjbrendan wrote: »
    Any chance of making Earthguard area bigger further south would be nice with new materials and mobs and maybe world bosses with boosted experience awards and rare equipment awards for those starting to loose interest. I do miss those who drop out of game.

Sorry if off topic.

Personally I'd like them to fully implement things that are actually part of the game already, rather than trying to do new stuff. Also world bosses by definition drop OHT mats, mirages, shards, and chrono pages. Any world boss type thing worth doing won't change game play for the majority of the server since it would be killed quickly by people who already are well geared.

Happy to hear we might be getting skills soon, though I'll hold off on some of my enthusiasm til I see them in the forges. :)
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I really hope this includes the 100 skills. Ive been able to get my Shroud book for my SB for a while now. This really sucks that im 101/101/100 Full Celestial Demon and i still do not have any of my demon skills. I have made full G16 its all good sharded for G16 and refined but i refuse to even think rank gear without even being able to get my skills. I also hope TW time is fixed that also needs fixed very bad. It sucks having a 9 AM tw instead of a 9 PM TW. I also hope to finely be able to upgrade my Warsoul wep that i made the very first day when we got this patch almost 3 months ago.I also hope that the Advanced part of 2nd cast is put it that was included in the patch notes for this big update we had 3 months ago. I had made my wep because of the Advanced 2nd cast that was in the patch notes. Honestly so has a ton of other people. If thats not added many will leave. The fact that this has taken 3 months many has already left. There is a very limeted window on time left before most of all servers leave. Speaking for a mass group of people. Get this **** done already where tired of waiting !!!
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    I really hope this includes the 100 skills. Ive been able to get my Shroud book for my SB for a while now. This really sucks that im 101/101/100 Full Celestial Demon and i still do not have any of my demon skills. I have made full G16 its all good sharded for G16 and refined but i refuse to even think rank gear without even being able to get my skills. I also hope TW time is fixed that also needs fixed very bad. It sucks having a 9 AM tw instead of a 9 PM TW. I also hope to finely be able to upgrade my Warsoul wep that i made the very first day when we got this patch almost 3 months ago.I also hope that the Advanced part of 2nd cast is put it that was included in the patch notes for this big update we had 3 months ago. I had made my wep because of the Advanced 2nd cast that was in the patch notes. Honestly so has a ton of other people. If thats not added many will leave. The fact that this has taken 3 months many has already left. There is a very limeted window on time left before most of all servers leave. Speaking for a mass group of people. Get this **** done already where tired of waiting !!!

The "2nd" recast for WS weapons was already spread around forums and is just a "maximum roll" for the weapon and nothing more which i legit imho.

I'm close to my first 105 on my SB, got anything rdy to get all skills the first day when they come out, got all stuff rdy for full r9rr +10, weap +12 max gears. We all are waiting for that sht and all ._. but I dont mind anymore. The skills are important, especially the morai ones. I wanna finally go through all friggin orders to get any skill to eventually stay at Shroud and go for 105x3 via 2nd pv token. So the skills are way way more important than the gear, even to me.

If the estimations of some ppl are right and the gear comes out in around 5 months I will be 105x3, full +11, orns + weap +12, full josd/deity, eu set full (at least 1st rbed, hopefully 2nd).

Menawhile I won't really be able to pk which sucks cause with full +10 you can surely pull some great fights off. We'll see. If I can be patient, anyone "should" be able to do the same.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The "2nd" recast for WS weapons was already spread around forums and is just a "maximum roll" for the weapon and nothing more which i legit imho.

I'm close to my first 105 on my SB, got anything rdy to get all skills the first day when they come out, got all stuff rdy for full r9rr +10, weap +12 max gears. We all are waiting for that sht and all ._. but I dont mind anymore. The skills are important, especially the morai ones. I wanna finally go through all friggin orders to get any skill to eventually stay at Shroud and go for 105x3 via 2nd pv token. So the skills are way way more important than the gear, even to me.

If the estimations of some ppl are right and the gear comes out in around 5 months I will be 105x3, full +11, orns + weap +12, full josd/deity, eu set full (at least 1st rbed, hopefully 2nd).

Menawhile I won't really be able to pk which sucks cause with full +10 you can surely pull some great fights off. We'll see. If I can be patient, anyone "should" be able to do the same.

dude just because your working on 105 then 105 then 105 and willing to wait 5 months to have access to full end game stuff does not in any way shape mean the rest of us will. Honestly i know personally almost 30 people waiting till next week to get our stuff and if we dont have it there going to another game. Thats just people i know not counting all the others i dont and ones from the other servers that are just fully tired of waiting to work on end game on our chars. They need to put out the full release of the rest of the update next week. Waiting 3 months for them to do that is 100% fully messed up. If they care at all about there players they will release the 100% full update including fixing tw times next week. If they gave any less they dont care at all and the whole player base should give same respect and leave.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dude just because your working on 105 then 105 then 105 and willing to wait 5 months to have access to full end game stuff does not in any way shape mean the rest of us will. Honestly i know personally almost 30 people waiting till next week to get our stuff and if we dont have it there going to another game. Thats just people i know not counting all the others i dont and ones from the other servers that are just fully tired of waiting to work on end game on our chars. They need to put out the full release of the rest of the update next week. Waiting 3 months for them to do that is 100% fully messed up. If they care at all about there players they will release the 100% full update including fixing tw times next week. If they gave any less they dont care at all and the whole player base should give same respect and leave.

ofc I'd love to have all the stuff next week, but I highly doubt it somehow. Gears for earthguards took 7 months in total, so expect the same here. If we at least get the skills soon, its fine by me.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Do you develop video games? I'm going to answer for you and say, no. Guess what, I have. It's incredibly difficult work (stressful to the point where many developers quit). Then having to listen to all of you players whine and moan at us, it's irritating to say the least (because you're the most ungrateful kinds of people). To top it off, PWCN is likely having the developers do other stuff on the side. So while they're trying to finish this stuff, they can't because they have to do other things for events and such. You need to relax, this is a video game. Threatening that you'll leave next week is just like the threat of a child in a store saying that they'll loudly cry if they don't get the toy they want.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    R9, R9...No one mentions anything about G16 ...which a lot of us are hoping we get also. b:surrender

Oddly enough G16 weapons have been in the data since the Nightshades came out. They just haven't bothered making the recipe/mold for them.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/44964

and

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45047
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    meanwhile PWCH releases a big content update just for the mere Chinese New Year event,

we might get sage\demon skills for new classes at some point after months :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6fgPNPIekE
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    meanwhile PWCH releases a big content update just for the mere Chinese New Year event,

We will get the new skills next week. March 11th
    Its on facebook page.
    Go there. Sparkie put a link there.
    giphy.gif

• iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited March 2015

At this point, I don't really care anymore about the new class' gear and skills. I just want the normal TW times back, but from the ticket reply it seems they aren't planning on that. I pray they mess up the next patch and break the TW times so bad that it's 8pm again.

Ticket reply is "we can't say anything", meaning they are just waiting out on the complaints and to affraid to take a statement.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    We will get the new skills next week. March 11th
    Its on facebook page.
    Go there. Sparkie put a link there.

i saw that,

it was a comparison...

while it took months for us to bring the skills,
    in china content updates are getting released even for just a 1 time only event

CH>NA much?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i saw that,

it was a comparison...

while it took months for us to bring the skills,
    in china content updates are getting released even for just a 1 time only event

CH>NA much?

Well, it is a game made in China in the end, what do you expect?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2015
    Well, it is a game made in China in the end, what do you expect?

i am trying to motivate the staff to keep up with the chinese colleagues b:surrender
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524