Twilight Temple closed due to maintenance?

Arenaceous - Lost City
Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150301/tpjzlqzo.jpg

So, apparently no one on lost city is able to enter HH anymore, naturally on a day where it is BH too. b:chuckle Are the bosses on strike? Do the walls get a new layer of paint? What's with the other servers?
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Post edited by Arenaceous - Lost City on

Comments

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are actually getting a new layer of paint. They have to paint over all the graffiti on all their logos that some vandals turned into "Hwilight Hemple".
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are actually getting a new layer of paint. They have to paint over all the graffiti on all their logos that some vandals turned into "Hwilight Hemple".

Lol b:victory
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2015

Well played, sir.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's just a hint. HH gear'n wepn r useless. On lc either go for r999 or run away :P
    U wanna do BH in there? U r too pve for lc server b:laugh
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    war34child wrote: »
    It's just a hint. HH gear'n wepn r useless. On lc either go for r999 or run away :P
    U wanna do BH in there? U r too pve for lc server b:laugh

That's pretty good typing there, for left handed. Don't drop those tweezers tho, Bro.

b:laugh

\PvE people can be dbags too!
    \\b:laugh
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Oh my bad, I forgot forums are full of idiots.

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh my bad, I forgot forums are full of idiots.

Full of carebear-pve-idiots :D

Can't enter either, no bh today >.<
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    PWI is there for PvE. PvP is ridiculous because of range of gear difference. Very unbalanced.
    On topic: aww thats sad then 0,0 I never saw TT get closed. Is it fixed now?
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Full of carebear-pve-idiots :D

Can't enter either, no bh today >.<

pvp dead even on pvp servers,pve is abundant.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    lanebre wrote: »
    PWI is there for PvE. PvP is ridiculous because of range of gear difference. Very unbalanced.
    On topic: aww thats sad then 0,0 I never saw TT get closed. Is it fixed now?

It's obviously not fixed yet, nor has the issue been adressed in any way.

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I don't think PWE is even in office yet. On top of which....this is probably just your typical PWI problem where TT is glitched. Seen other people make posts about their inability to enter TT many times before, with luck you MAY be able to enter later today...but sparkie went on point saying recently they are doing a lot of moving around in their office and assigning people new jobs, and since PWE is clearly incapable of taking care of PWI while doing something else I wouldnt hold my breath for a fix any time soon. Should just put a shop near the entrance to TT that says "Out of Order"
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorceress is Soul Searching.
    Giant Beast is making some more Armors.
    The Illusion Spring as run dry.

Every instance needs some maintenance some time b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I don't think PWE is even in office yet. On top of which....this is probably just your typical PWI problem where TT is glitched. Seen other people make posts about their inability to enter TT many times before, with luck you MAY be able to enter later today...but sparkie went on point saying recently they are doing a lot of moving around in their office and assigning people new jobs, and since PWE is clearly incapable of taking care of PWI while doing something else I wouldnt hold my breath for a fix any time soon. Should just put a shop near the entrance to TT that says "Out of Order"

While all you say is true, I am not sure if I am getting you right. It is definitely not my problem, since noone else is able to enter TT. It was BH yesterday and it was all over WC/GC etc. If that is not what you meant, I apologize.

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorceress is Soul Searching.
    Giant Beast is making some more Armors.
    The Illusion Spring as run dry.

It's after closing time at the Forshura Arms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Giant Ape is too busy getting some Tail.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While all you say is true, I am not sure if I am getting you right. It is definitely not my problem, since noone else is able to enter TT. It was BH yesterday and it was all over WC/GC etc. If that is not what you meant, I apologize.

Yea its not like a personal problem...it seems to be a server wide issue that pops up from time to time.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Lavica - Lost City
    Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Relax ppl.

Its not buged.

After we in tavern won Dragon Wildirnes teritory,we voted to not let anyone else enter hh exept us,because prices of hh mats are too low.We will open hh again when we sell all mats we farmed during this 3 week 2x... or when we lose Dragon Wildirnes again :)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Relax ppl.

Its not buged.

After we in tavern won Dragon Wildirnes teritory,we voted to not let anyone else enter hh exept us,because prices of hh mats are too low.We will open hh again when we sell all mats we farmed during this 3 week 2x... or when we lose Dragon Wildirnes again :)

Well, if you're in HH, then you definitely aren't on the right server. b:chuckle

Realistically, it's most likely that the instance map crashed. Maybe if enough people open tickets someone will realize it fell over on the server and restart the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, if you're in HH, then you definitely aren't on the right server. b:chuckle

Realistically, it's most likely that the instance map crashed. Maybe if enough people open tickets someone will realize it fell over on the server and restart the map.

Maybe if their Soul source of income was up in that Ancient Devil, they'd feel the same way.

Oh, no she din'nt/

Oh, yes she did!
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited March 2015

It's not broke, it's your internet. Duh!b:chuckle
    b:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fortunately, it seems no one was inside in HH when it crashed.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you made my day good sir.

I remember someone called it Herpderp Hall way back too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    >Hemple

Great place to smoke I assume. Let me go, let me go, crazy golden herb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.