SB vs Seeker vs Mystic

lazertazer987
lazertazer987 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
These are my three favorite classes, just curious which one you all think is the over-all best in pvp?
Post edited by lazertazer987 on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We cannot say who is the best in pvp atm out of those 3 classes you mentioned due to the fact that SB missing demon, sage, morai, primal skills, r9r3 gear, G16 weapon.

And this thing who is better in pvp based on class only is BS.
    Its all about the player, the person behind the pc and how good he is. How good he is in playing the class he chosed.
    Yes gear matters, yes some classes may have advantage over others
    ( See people complaining about wizards and archers being weak in pvp compared to other classes, see people asking for Assassins to be nerfed)
    But in the end its all reduce to the person that plays.
    giphy.gif

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Considering the fact that SBs will get one of the best debuffs the game has to offer and can move while casting the most skill, have loads of AOEs and CC skills I can surely say that they will be the best of these 3. Not by far. No. But they will have the edge, especially in 1on1s.

I love Seeker and Mystics, no doubt, they are amazing. But you know, new classes always seem to get the edge over the older ones. In the end of the day it'll only comes down to the players skill to decide which one would win in a fight.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Considering the fact that SBs will get one of the best debuffs the game has to offer and can move while casting the most skill, have loads of AOEs and CC skills I can surely say that they will be the best of these 3. Not by far. No. But they will have the edge, especially in 1on1s.

I love Seeker and Mystics, no doubt, they are amazing. But you know, new classes always seem to get the edge over the older ones. In the end of the day it'll only comes down to the players skill to decide which one would win in a fight.

The question is:
    When SB will get that debuff?
    giphy.gif

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The question is:
    When SB will get that debuff?

they already have it, just not sage/demon version
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Whenever sage/demon and morai skills come out. And they will, sooner or later.
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Seeker and mystic are both good. Stormbringer is new. 2 thumb rules for PWI :
    1) A new class will always gain something stronger then the other, because otherwise nobody of the older community will play them seriously and they can't rely on new players picking new classes.
    2) The "best" classes always shift with new updates, because that makes people reroll to have an edge.

So, if you want a class with an edge, you should go for stormbringer. You'll be quite certain to be the "best" class for a while. Just don't expect it to last ethernally. From a versatility point of view, I'd choose mystic from your list though.

That is not the skill he meant. There will be a lvl100 or Morai one next to it.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    These are my three favorite classes, just curious which one you all think is the over-all best in pvp?

Depends on the player:
    Stormbringer requires high mobility to shine... you need to keep moving and pile on the damage while evading hits. Vulnerability is to control - stuns, sleep, immobilise, paralyze... these will cause a Stormy to fold quickly. Storms do not yet have R9.3 gear too, so they are handicapped in their PvP prowess.

Mystics are tanky and regenerative, which makes them hard to kill if you can't stunlock them. Their pets can be distracting too, but usually one AOE solves their presence. A Mystic can be almost completely neutered with a wood damage immunity potion - almost all of the Myst's skills are wood based.

Seekers have a nice mix of ranged and AOE skills, and do both metal and physical damage. However, they are quite vulnerable to control skills and a Disarmed effect will disable almost all of their skills as all of them are sword based. As a Heavy Armor character with ranged skills, they do well against most casters compared to BMs and Barbs.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.