Stupid Question.Wings Auto PoP UP

m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Support Desk
When i press to an track point and its a bit longer distance,the wings auto pop up.Is there any way to disable it withou unequipping?maybe its stupid question but its annoying for me.b:chuckle
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    No, it's by default. Typically it occurs when either the distance is very far, or there are obstacles that prevent a direct ground path. I just wish that it would auto-set the height to a much higher altitude than what you happened to be standing at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In my experience if youre on a mount you stay on the mount instead of flying so that is one option if you have a mount
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This happens if the game cannot find an autopathing route to the destination - Distance isn't an issue (try setting a route from Etherblade to City of the Plume for instance). It'll revert back to flying, as it assumes the destination isn't reachable by ground. You can use a mount to surpress the wings popping up but the result will be the same, your char will make a straight like towards the destination, often just running into the first obstacle.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    k..thx for answres.i hoped there is a way..