Feb 26- Feb 3 Spend promo, is this a joke?

Options
demansfairy
demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
First of all, if anyone is wondering about the Feb26-feb 3 thing, pwi apparently thinks February comes after February so imma keep that going for consistency sake.

Now, are you ****ing kidding me pwi? WHY is the a promo AGAIN? This item is LITERALLY WORTHLESS, we get a code for an item 2.5x stronger, lasts 24 times longer (assuming you use the ring each day) and is repeatable an infinite number of times. Why in the holly hell would you stuff our mailboxes with absolute garbage?? Seriously, there is NO point for this item other than to waste player's time having to delete it from their mailboxes. I'd rather get a single hyper stone, hell I rather get a single profundity scroll, actually no,

I rather get a in game mail with nothing attached

instead of a diamond ring because that will at least

auto-delete itself in 30 days.

Whoever keeps thinking a diamond ring is a good spend promo item should not be allowed to breed due to inferior mental capacity.
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
Post edited by demansfairy on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    First of all, if anyone is wondering about the Feb26-feb 3 thing, pwi apparently thinks February comes after February so imma keep that going for consistency sake.

Now, are you ****ing kidding me pwi? WHY is the a promo AGAIN? This item is LITERALLY WORTHLESS, we get a code for an item 2.5x stronger, lasts 24 times longer (assuming you use the ring each day) and is repeatable an infinite number of times. Why in the holly hell would you stuff our mailboxes with absolute garbage?? Seriously, there is NO point for this item other than to waste player's time having to delete it from their mailboxes. I'd rather get a single hyper stone, hell I rather get a single profundity scroll, actually no,

I rather get a in game mail with nothing attached

instead of a diamond ring because that will at least

auto-delete itself in 30 days.

Whoever keeps thinking a diamond ring is a good spend promo item should not be allowed to breed due to inferior mental capacity.

Please don't reference the useful item with the useless item. They might remove the useful item, just to make the useless one have a point.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Please don't reference the useful item with the useless item. They might remove the useful item, just to make the useless one have a point.

I didn't NAME the item, just heavily alluded to what it was, but lets be honest, they cant even get their months in the right order, you REALLY think they going to figure out which item it is regardless of the number of descriptions i put for it? b:laugh
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    yea i agree. for a spend promotion and to offer such a stupid item is DUMB.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No one says you have to spend your gold. Hold it until a better promo comes around, its that simple
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Truthfully, bad sales promos mixed with bad spend rewards are great for F2Pers; especially if there's a charge bonus going on.

Let's us restock gold from selling off past items, at a much cheaper rate. Less demand for it since no one is really pressed to get boutique things right away, and the charge bonus leads CSers to charge and sell the gold instead of using it. All of which can drop gold prices 200k-400k during the week. And if it hits with paydays, ca-ching for everyone merchanting and buying gold from AH.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i dont understand why they keep giving Diamond Ring
    its useless..

Better some Event gold as reward x.x
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No one says you have to spend your gold. Hold it until a better promo comes around, its that simple

/5chars
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    While I agree with the OP that the item is completely useless, it's still a QQ thread and should go into the Official QQ Sticky Thread (whenever mods make one).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    good charge reward + crappy spend reward - a merchants dreams come true