Is PWI closing down soon?

Comments

• Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Okay I want a few things cleared up.

1. Anything in regards to game content not being up to par is PWIs issue, as in the owners of the game, including servers etc

2. Anything to do with Arc and these forums is PWEs problem.

3. If PWI doesn't give PWE updates and so on and so forth, PWE cant give us updates or content.

It could be a case of PWI not really keeping PWE in the loop and there for WE do not get what we want/should. Think of it like a pyramid and us being at the bottom. You could say that PWE is simply middle ground.

Okay now correct me on where I went wrong here, please and thank you!
    This was more just speculation that probably looks like statements because I couldnt be bothered trying to make it all sound like questions...lolololol.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't have much to contribute when it comes to if PWI is closing down soon, but i will share my thoughts...

Every game shuts down eventually and it sucks for everyone that plays the game when it happens. The most we can do is take our experiences with us, and by experiences I don't mean events in game, I mean the people we met and the friends we made. If it shuts down I'll probably use my faction site to grab a few numbers and maybe even start up a new MMO (got one in mind, actually) and continue being friends with anyone interested.

I've spent money on the game before, so I will feel like I lost something from it, but at the same time, I got what I paid for. I've stopped playing PWI on and off for a long time, even played some other PWE titles, but I've always come back because I just find this game to be fun, however anyone I was friends with in year 1 of playing sadly doesn't play anymore and I haven't heard from them since.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is eventually this game will shut down, that's a given, but when it does, suck it up and move on. Take your friends with you to other gaming experiences!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't have much to contribute when it comes to if PWI is closing down soon, but i will share my thoughts...

Every game shuts down eventually and it sucks for everyone that plays the game when it happens. The most we can do is take our experiences with us, and by experiences I don't mean events in game, I mean the people we met and the friends we made. If it shuts down I'll probably use my faction site to grab a few numbers and maybe even start up a new MMO (got one in mind, actually) and continue being friends with anyone interested.

I've spent money on the game before, so I will feel like I lost something from it, but at the same time, I got what I paid for. I've stopped playing PWI on and off for a long time, even played some other PWE titles, but I've always come back because I just find this game to be fun, however anyone I was friends with in year 1 of playing sadly doesn't play anymore and I haven't heard from them since.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is eventually this game will shut down, that's a given, but when it does, suck it up and move on. Take your friends with you to other gaming experiences!

PWI was one of the first western F2P MMORPG games,
    players blew hundreds of thousands during past 6 years in this title

the games that shutted down eventually were not in this conditions
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That has absolutely nothing to do with the game though. The game is developed by Wanmei in China. PWE is just a publisher.

The fact that the sites, Arc, and our localized management is in such poor shape is entirely on PWE's shoulders. PWE does not make the game. If you want to get really technical, they don't even manage the game servers; they merely provide the hardware.

A lot of folks need to learn to differentiate between PWI, the game, and PWE, the software publisher.

PWE does in fact have full access to update their own website. For instance sparkiesoft has tried multiple times with no avail to resolve the current database issue with our website erasing peoples icon's. He himself has access to this. So it does bring into question who's responsibility is it to actually update our website?
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    PWI was one of the first western F2P MMORPG games,
    players blew hundreds of thousands during past 6 years in this title

the games that shutted down eventually were not in this conditions

If you were thick enough to spend money on an MMO not knowing it would shut down eventually you should get someone else to manage your money for you.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Okay I want a few things cleared up.

1. Anything in regards to game content not being up to par is PWC AKA Wanmei issue, as in the owners of the game, including servers etc

2. Anything to do with Arc and these forums is PWEs problem.

3. If PWC doesn't give PWE updates and so on and so forth, PWE cant give us updates or content.

It could be a case of PWC not really keeping PWE in the loop and there for WE do not get what we want/should. Think of it like a pyramid and us being at the bottom. You could say that PWE is simply middle ground.

Okay now correct me on where I went wrong here, please and thank you!
    This was more just speculation that probably looks like statements because I couldnt be bothered trying to make it all sound like questions...lolololol.

updated
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you were thick enough to spend money on an MMO not knowing it would shut down eventually you should get someone else to manage your money for you.

why? i can afford to spend in game and i honestly do not care?

but i do not accept a sudden game shutdown after PWCH just hired Archosaur Studios to bring the game to a new level

(i read an interview to Archosaur Studios chief saying that they are planning to turn PW2 into a fast-action paced mmo, they are planning to modify the old classes to bring them on pair with the kind of fast-action paced skills of the new classes (i guess combos for old classes and sh.it)

so yea pisses me off, also pisses me off that i ll need to leave years old friends, and also pisses me off that besides all the games i tried this is the only one that still keeps me in front of a monitor.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    updated

Thank you ^.^
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    We could just steal the game =D

I am kidding...I dont think that would work....but I think it would be better run by people who play this game and love it.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i think the piece of logic people are arguing is that even though you agree to the ToS, that is not protection from illegal actions regarding monetary transactions.

if the conduct of PWE violates those laws, the ToS is invalid in full. whether or not that is the case remains to be proven regardless of the expert testimony of these here forum posters.
    Zen purchases, in this case, get around this. Purchases do not state in any way that you are buying the game or online functionality for any amount of time. You purchase Zen and you get it. This is what would have to be violated for consumer action, paying for Zen and not getting it or its functionality as a virtual currency disabled prior to it being consumed. Though, they can just as easily get around this, as Zen is not limited to PWI. It can be transferred to a different game, which would be their stand of it still having a function if the game shut down prior to someone being able to transfer to PWI.
    If you were buying online functionality for xx amount of time and the game shut down prior to that time, then maybe you might be able to do something as you did not get what you paid for.
    I think Zen purchasing is pretty solid in getting around any violations on the side of PWE.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    PWE does in fact have full access to update their own website. For instance sparkiesoft has tried multiple times with no avail to resolve the current database issue with our website erasing peoples icon's. He himself has access to this. So it does bring into question who's responsibility is it to actually update our website?

The website is not the game servers. Sparkiesoft isn't PWE's web developer team. Before he was assigned to be our CM, he was an Arc developer.

The only direct link that this website/forum has to the game servers, is that it pulls information from the SQL database on the server.

The website is entirely PWE.
    The game is Wanmei/PWC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Game going down I hope not for I like this game very much. Three of my characters are now above level 100 and Sage.

There are friends who do not play any more and I miss them in game and especially in the faction that I am in.

Of my characters they are all my favourites. Mind you I do find the limit of 8 characters not easy to cope with as I wish to have all 12 characters on the account.

Best wishes to all here b:pleased b:pleased b:pleased
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2015
    This is what I posted in the maintenance thread.

"I guess I should clarify a bit. There is no plans to kill the game, at least not to my knowledge. What I meant by Demon/Sage skills probably not coming, is that the devs have seem to put less emphasis on fixing things, or bringing in the new things that should have been added in awhile ago. Our QA team has busted their tails off to make sure everything is working on the test environment, but we haven't gotten any updates from China. I hope this issue is fixed within the next week or so, but there's also a few transitions going on here in the office (moving people to new tasks, etc) that will probably take priority over this for the time being.

I hope to have some good news soon, and when I do you will all be the first to know."

So no, the game is not going anywhere. Hope that helps. b:pleased
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This helps a huge bunch. Thank you so much Sparkie! <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • pwiyahoo
    pwiyahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LOL @ the people who think they will get their money refunded when the game shuts down.
    You got what you paid for.

So because you put money into the game, they are supposed to have the game running untill the last cash shopper dies? Then it will be ok to turn off the servers? Get real

As already said, this is a free to play game.
    You pay no service fees. If you do, someone is ripping you off, not PWE.
    Please provide me with screen shots of your monthly bill from PWE please.

You bought Zen and received it. Transaction complete. Thanks for your business.

You were not forced to use it on PWI. They have other titles that you can transfer your Zen to.

The money you spent it now in the pocket of PWE. The character that you used all your zen on? Its still owned by PWE. When the servers shut down (eventually they will, the game wont live forever). Your chracter is gone, and you are SOL, on trying to get your money back from the game.

If that is truly how it worked, people would be blowing 100K on the game for gitts and shiggles, just cause they would get their money back.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2015

"I guess I should clarify a bit. There is no plans to kill the game, at least not to my knowledge. What I meant by Demon/Sage skills probably not coming, is that the devs have seem to put less emphasis on fixing things, or bringing in the new things that should have been added in awhile ago. Our QA team has busted their tails off to make sure everything is working on the test environment, but we haven't gotten any updates from China. I hope this issue is fixed within the next week or so, but there's also a few transitions going on here in the office (moving people to new tasks, etc) that will probably take priority over this for the time being.

I hope to have some good news soon, and when I do you will all be the first to know."

Hey sparkie got an idea for you. Just like every other game in existance you guys should open up the test servers to a few very experienced pwi oldies to help and speed up the testing process on the beta servers. Every game i've ever played has done with and have alsways been effective. This is a way that the player base can actually help the company for free with their tasks (cause you guys speak money).
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
    edited February 2015
    Hey sparkie got an idea for you. Just like every other game in existance you guys should open up the test servers to a few very experienced pwi oldies to help and speed up the testing process on the beta servers. Every game i've ever played has done with and have alsways been effective. This is a way that the player base can actually help the company for free with their tasks (cause you guys speak money).

They used to do this, but I haven't received an invitation in a very long time. Not since frankieraye was our CM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thanks for the update Sparkie!!!!

Makes me feel much better, and appreciate you stepping up and letting us know. You rock! b:victory
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Zen purchases, in this case, get around this. Purchases do not state in any way that you are buying the game or online functionality for any amount of time. You purchase Zen and you get it. This is what would have to be violated for consumer action, paying for Zen and not getting it or its functionality as a virtual currency disabled prior to it being consumed. Though, they can just as easily get around this, as Zen is not limited to PWI. It can be transferred to a different game, which would be their stand of it still having a function if the game shut down prior to someone being able to transfer to PWI.
    If you were buying online functionality for xx amount of time and the game shut down prior to that time, then maybe you might be able to do something as you did not get what you paid for.
    I think Zen purchasing is pretty solid in getting around any violations on the side of PWE.

i do not know much about all these virtual transactions to oppose your statement but i will say you seem to be speaking from the perspective that PWE's policies are not subject to the idea that a contract is invalid given that it certifies an illegal action. to me it remains to be seen if and how that question would be answered given a complaint.

i was just mentioning that as a point, not feeding into the fervor over sparkie's comments (glad to see he clarified that though)

i also wanna say PWE probably owns and operates the game servers for this game as they are the publisher. PWC controls the delivery of content, and in that area we have sincere grievances with. given what we know of PWE, there is a severe lack of adequate and effective QA for this product, but that is something that needs to be hammered out between the publisher and the content owner/developer.contracts were signed and they would be very..... unsmart..... to not have obligations specified in those contracts.

again, PWE will not be motivated to work harder unless there is a unilateral response by cash shoppers to withhold our patronage until such a time where these matters are addressed.

from sparkie's comment, it seems there are some internal rumbling interfering with business.... all i hope is that we end up with a team capable of the same level of engagement that cryptic properties like neverwinter get (i wonder if that dude actually managed to buyback his shares and re-privatized the company?)
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i do not know much about all these virtual transactions to oppose your statement but i will say you seem to be speaking from the perspective that PWE's policies are not subject to the idea that a contract is invalid given that it certifies an illegal action. to me it remains to be seen if and how that question would be answered given a complaint.
    I did not say that PWE's policies are not subject to contractual ideas. I am saying you, and others, are extending the purchase of Zen beyond what it actually is. You would need actual proof of agreement from PWE that the purchase of Zen enables you a certain allotment of time online in PWI.
    Zen purchases do not do this. Zen is not even limited to PWI. It is a virtual currency across all of PWEs game line-up. It's easy to say they violated you and would be subject to legal action when you feel entitled.....but no one has provided the basis for this legal action. No one has paid for the game. No one has paid for online functionality, no one can even find any place where real money purchases are supposedly part of some agreement to keep PWI online functions. Without this, there is no case. No illegal actions have been taken. PWE would hav to violate the terms of a Zen purchase, which would be very hard to do, since even without PWI, Zen retains its function other games. This is why is laughable and ridiculous that anyone would think they could get a refund, let alone sue, for a product they purchased and already consumed, with no agreement of either party that the purchase meant or is involved in any more than that.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Terms of Service of an mmo publisher usually mentions that everyone's character is company property, means if they were to close down it went down with them and players have no legal power whatsoever to bring it back no matter how much you spent or going to spend for lawsuit. It's a no contest and a battle noone can win from the beginning because when creating a character, a player also agreed on the ToS.

Best scenario if the company still exist, they will compensate by offering migration to other game titles under their wings, the worst like pw my back then was server down with a polite farewell announcement on the website and gone compeletely not long after that.

It'd be weird if PWI was to shut down though, a Perfect World Entertainment without a Perfect World game for entertaining b:chuckle
    edited February 2015
    I did not say that PWE's policies are not subject to contractual ideas. I am saying you, and others, are extending the purchase of Zen beyond what it actually is. You would need actual proof of agreement from PWE that the purchase of Zen enables you a certain allotment of time online in PWI.
    Zen purchases do not do this. Zen is not even limited to PWI. It is a virtual currency across all of PWEs game line-up. It's easy to say they violated you and would be subject to legal action when you feel entitled.....but no one has provided the basis for this legal action. No one has paid for the game. No one has paid for online functionality, no one can even find any place where real money purchases are supposedly part of some agreement to keep PWI online functions. Without this, there is no case. No illegal actions have been taken. PWE would hav to violate the terms of a Zen purchase, which would be very hard to do, since even without PWI, Zen retains its function other games. This is why is laughable and ridiculous that anyone would think they could get a refund, let alone sue, for a product they purchased and already consumed, with no agreement of either party that the purchase meant or is involved in any more than that.

Not to mention, that if PWI actually were to shut down, any Zen you had in your balance would just be able to be transferred to a different game. They may even give you a minor gratuity, but they are not required to.

As for what you already spent your hard-earned money for in-game.... you got the pixels, you got to use them. Nothing says they are yours forever.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2015

that is where you are mistaken because i do NOT actually think Zhen purchases entitle me to time in game and i do not agree with those thinking that it extends to time in game or the servers being or any of that nonsense. i really just wanted to chime in about all the faux-legalise being bandied about.

i know enough not to buy into these fervent panic-y posts about the demise of the game.
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    here it the fees section from Rules of Conduct. read paragraph 24.2

24. Fees

24.1We may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in game activities through the Service and may allow the purchase of in game “points” that may be applied to the purchase of in game items or activities (“Zen”). After the purchase you will directly have the right to use Zen and be able to it in the way as is stipulated.

24.2ANY APPLICABLE ZEN, FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND NON REFUNDABLE. ZEN HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. ZEN AND THE RIGHT TO USE APPLICABLE ZEN ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR PART. THE RIGHT TO USE ZEN IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE AND GAME.

24.3You explicitly acknowledge and agree that the a right to use (license) Zen starts from the moment fees have been paid and that you are able from that moment to use Zen for the intended purpose. You explicitly acknowledge and agree that you lose the right to withdraw from the purchase of Zen.

24.4We may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement our fees, billing methods and terms applicable to Zen or to any purchases, and post those changes in these Terms, in separate Terms of Sale or in other terms or agreements posted on the Website or Service or otherwise provided to you by us. Such modifications, amendments, supplements or Terms of Sale shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website or Service and shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your account at any time.

24.5If you claim a chargeback for any reason, we have the right to investigate and dispute such chargeback. If we believe that your chargeback requirement is spurious, unreasonable, or invalid, we may take the dispute to court. If your chargeback is deemed invalid in court, you agree to pay for all fees and costs resulting from the disputed chargeback, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, damages, monies lost due to non-operation, and chargeback fees, or if applicable mandatory law dictates otherwise, to the maximum amount permitted.

24.6You may pay for any applicable fees and charges or for Zen by major credit card, PayPal® or other such methods authorized by us.

24.7 We are not liable for “hacking” or lost of your virtual goods from your account, however, we may, in our sole discretion, reimburse virtual goods or Zen upon proof that such loss was not due to your inappropriate use. We may limit the quantity of any item or refuse to provide you with any virtual good. Verification of certain information applicable to a transaction may be required prior to our acceptance of your payment. Price and availability of virtual goods are subject to change with no notice. We have no liability with respect to virtual goods or Zen that is gifted to you or provided as an incentive.
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I assume most people who play this game are still in school. I graduated with a CS degree almost 20 years ago (sheesh I'm old b:shocked) and have been working in the game industry for much of my professional career. The worst thing that can happen in your career is to work on something you're passionate about, just to have management squash ideas because they can't see the immediate return on investment. When bean counters run a tech company, take your skills and flee. They have no vision for what could be, they only care about today / next week / maybe the current quarter if you're lucky.

Go read PWE's GlassDoor comments. PWE is run by accountants. It makes me sad to read, since it sounds like the place is filled with a lot of people who care about the game and the players (like sparkie) but the management structure is totally dysfunctional. I've worked in places like that before, and it's soul crushing. Morale is in the toilet because people can't do what they know is good for the game. PWE is reliant on PW-CN for content, but PW-CN unfortunately only cares about PW-CN.

I wish I could grant legal immunity to PWE so that they could just take the code and start their own "private" servers and hire development teams and leave PW-CN behind. Unless something like that happens, we're stuck.

EDIT: Just a quick recommendation to anyone graduating soon: In my experience, smaller companies are less stable than large companies, but small companies are more willing to take risks and build things that are "cool". If you're a creative type or a developer (or if you're the super rare type that is both) then my honest advice is to seek out a large place to start your career in. Don't spend too much time there, just enough to earn some good experience; usually a year or two is normal before people can't take it anymore. :) Then go find a smaller place to work on something you're really interested in. The experience you gain at a dysfunctional corporation will teach you what NOT to do in your career, lol. I spent too many years in a large corporation and got burnt out from all of the office politics and managerial in-fighting. I'm with a small dev shop now, and it feels like it did when I was fresh out of school.

Everyone wants to have "EA" or "Bioware" or "Blizzard" or something like that on their resume, and that's fine. But the real fun is not in maintaining legacy code, which is unfortunately mostly what the bigger shops do. The real fun is in creating the actual games and coming up with fresh ideas, and that's what the smaller studios do well.

Sorry for the long post - I guess I'm giving advice to the players as much as I am to the devs / admins / staff at PWE.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    iperen wrote: »
    Joe, regardless the fact that your reasoning is more then flawed to start with, do you really think that they would announce shutting down PWI in this way ? Do you think that the CM would be informed more then 5min before he's told to give the official announcement ?

You should refrain from posting such a lacking reasoning though. You better stick with your usual disks, this one topic obviously isn't your genre.

-best kind of correct-

• nanu9954
    nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Still..altho I doubt that they would really shut it down also considering how much some people spend here and did spend lately...they can't tell me that they do not earn enough with this game. Actually...most of PWEs other games have been funded via PWI.

Since when online games care about their players when they close ? b:laugh
  • nanu9954
    edited February 2015
    Sparkiesoft. Please. Could you clarify this for us? It's not like this isn't important and all. I honestly don't wanna waste another 2 months waiting on updates that'll never come and people surely don't wanna spend loads of money in a game that is long gone. Even tho PWE tends to give back all the Zen spend the last 6 motnhs, you can only spend that on other games and I already mentioned that they are not an option for most people.

When a game is about to close, they try to take a max of money with a lot of sale!! Then they generally close 1-2 months after those sales ( i hope PWI will close soon :3 so i will laugh at all those rich and greedy players that will be NOTHING! )
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nanu9954 wrote: »
    ( i hope PWI will close soon :3 so i will laugh at all those rich and greedy players that will be NOTHING! )

Yup, more they are rich more they are greedy and wicked... PWI really need to make those players return to the normal world b:laugh I will laugh at them too b:laugh
  • nanu9954
    edited February 2015
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22330631&postcount=69

this

if they will do it like that, i'll go after them to get my 40 pages of transactions back :-)

Any CSer is welcomed to join me just in case... the more we are the stronger it will be in court

This is why i never buy in game stuffs with real life money! So i 'm not sad when the game close (any game will close 1 day) b:laugh