Morai Scythe, prestige and influence.

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Stormbringer
Can anyone be kind enough to post all the metods to gain Morai prestige and influence.
I am trying to see if I missed something.

Also I am trying to get Morai G15 scythe.
Question:
When I will have enough money, influence and prestige I will buy directly the weapon from NPC or i will buy just a mold than I will need those Shroud Emblems to craft the weapon?
giphy.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Prestige: daily timed quest, daily emissary quests, weekly quest, weekly Saturday event
    Influence: daily timed quest, daily emissary quests, Jintao quest (but only if you already have 5000 prestige in your current order) (I'm not sure if the Jintao quest also gives prestige, but if you have enough prestige for Jintao, you already have enough for the scythe.)

There is no way to get more than 30 influence if you have less than 5000 prestige, or more than 50 influence if you have 5000+ prestige.

You get the Morai equipment directly, the emblems are used for re-rolling the equipment adds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Prestige: daily timed quest, daily emissary quests, weekly quest, weekly Saturday event
    Influence: daily timed quest, daily emissary quests, Jintao quest (but only if you already have 5000 prestige in your current order) (I'm not sure if the Jintao quest also gives prestige, but if you have enough prestige for Jintao, you already have enough for the scythe.)

There is no way to get more than 30 influence if you have less than 5000 prestige, or more than 50 influence if you have 5000+ prestige.

You get the Morai equipment directly, the emblems are used for re-rolling the equipment adds.

I am not sure that these max daily amounts are correct. AEU (Advanced Endless Universe) was not mentioned. Each completed AEU run earns +10 Influence and their is no limit on the number of times you can do this instance per day.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But isn't it limited to 6 times per week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But isn't it limited to 6 times per week?

I know you can only get the item that allows you to collect the "reward pack" at the end 6 times per week, but that item is not needed to DO the run and the influence is not part of the "reward pack" that you talk to NPC at end for.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I know you can only get the item that allows you to collect the "reward pack" at the end 6 times per week, but that item is not needed to DO the run and the influence is not part of the "reward pack" that you talk to NPC at end for.

Also, if you have say, 60 aeu orders banked (unlikely for new classes but for the sake of discussion roll with me here) you can do all 60 of those aeu runs in a week.

If youre so inclined.

Which i am definitely not.

But point is aeu is basically unlimited