[Maintenance Discussion] 2/24/15 COMPLETE

Comments

• asira1978
    asira1978 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Milking: squeezed: drained (of time .. dollar / euro .. nerves) <pick one Of Those> disappointed
    promises> words written in van> nobody cares of staff> disappointed

Personal opinion: PWI slowly but surely die. this is covered up but it's quite a knowledgeable clearly: Disappointment

personally I will play on without any expectations> <IN THIS WAY I have no disappointment

MY words is .... Don t make/have hopes (that it will be something better in PWI) in this way can and I repeat CAN'll be pleasantly surprised but never disappointed

starting from the premise that> MAYBE <someday will be ok. play PWI without any expectations
    R3AD
    leet term for read: 3=E  4=A
    leet kid: "Ooh i just got the latest issue of Gameinformer magazine, I can't wait to R34D it!"
    regular kid: "Don't u mean to READ it?"

sometimes ppl  say ( i dont understand what u say .. u dont write english) but they/u do .. but it's handy to run from a conversation you exceed
    ps: i'm from romania.. but i understand manny language..:)
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey guys lets talk bout frost...yes or no?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Its been freaking 2 months and I am personally getting out of patience with your company`s sht Sparkie. Can you effing fix the damn TW times? Its quite clear your company doesnt give a **** bout this title and its making spending any money on game extremely unappealing. I am sure Im not the only one who will never play another title from your company so you might want to start doing simple fixes so we actually stick to this title.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • asira1978
    edited February 2015
    Let's do it ! The maintenance qyestion is the following one :
    Do you think TW times will get fixed before next map reset ?
    Whqt would be funny is PWE fixing that one week before map reset, and then we all know what would happen after the reset :p

NO IT WILL NOT BE FIXED >> why? becouse at this moment from my point of view is not decide by pwi but by wanamei so question more acurate is> DOES WANAMEI ALOWS PWI TO FIX TW TIME? ( i read in some old thread that is not up to pwi but to the big bad mom wanamei ) unfortunatelly we are at her/hes hand(wanamei)> i hope that will not use that "hand"( us/staff) to butt(***) wipe << that was a jk but ....
    R3AD
    leet kid: "Ooh i just got the latest issue of Gameinformer magazine, I can't wait to R34D it!"

sometimes ppl  say ( i dont understand what u say .. u dont write english) but they/u do .. but it's handy to run from a conversation you exceed
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    When playing PWI set your expectations low, very low so that you can enjoy the game better ; )
  • asira1978
    edited February 2015
    Its been freaking 2 months and I am personally getting out of patience with your company`s sht Sparkie. Can you effing fix the damn TW times? Its quite clear your company doesnt give a **** bout this title and its making spending any money on game extremely unappealing. I am sure Im not the only one who will never play another title from your company so you might want to start doing simple fixes so we actually stick to this title.

well the fact is no 1 FORCE U OR ANY TO SPEND ANY CENT IN THIS GAME is totaly ur/our choice:D i know u dont give a damn on what i write here..
    personally i dont give also:D.. but i lose my time as i fell :D
    seen u or others with so manny complains.. that are totally right >> idk i m beeing selfish but u guys make me feel better?:D idk see the half of full glass not the empty 1 jk about it n move on..:D cruel life/game indeedb:thanks
    R3AD

• asira1978
    edited February 2015
    Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance, which is a simple restart. It will go from 11PM-2AM.

awww right on time after 2weeks:D
    we use to see a question or something more then 1 line.. b:surrender
    kinda ur choice so...b:chuckle
    i m cool
    R3AD

• PhantomEin - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    Let's all quit pwi and play flappy bird...
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Let's all quit pwi and play flappy bird...
    +1
    /5chars
  • bellaviv
    bellaviv Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can understand that PWI team here might be not able to change TW times so easily, but isn't there a possibility to tell the "higher force" that people are unhappy about some buggs, which makes the game less attractive and makes the players upset?

I have no doubt you have alot of background work to do and you don't sit with your hands behind your back or drinking coffee all day, but personally I just feel like there is less and less attention given to PWI at this time. I don't know what projects you might be working on, but you should not forget about all of your responsibilities.

For example noticing that someone who was responsible for TW- rewards is no longer there after how long...few months? Haven't you gotten any information from tickets sent due to that issue or are they no longer valid and important anyhow? Just doen't sound like you could not fix this before, same with the TW times.

I don't know if anyone ever reads the cries of the players on threads like these (only if some serious fights start of course), but not all weeping is unnecassary but they state some serious issues that should be fixed.

So I hope to see some changes soon and not getting dissapointed every week anew.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bellaviv wrote: »
    I can understand that PWI team here might be not able to change TW times so easily

i cant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 88ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 96ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 118ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 64ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 50ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 55ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 133ms)

Celebrating 2 years of talking on the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2015
    Maintenance is complete. Thank you everyone for your patience!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Literally, it would be one tiny patch to fix the tw times and most people would be satisfied for now except those that think their db/sb is gonna be their new main at this point in time, but uhh...apparently way too hard for CN to just send that to us for now. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yrpoCFhotI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KissMy_Blade - Archosaur
    KissMy_Blade - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeh, still no patches i see.... b:bye
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    said patch\fix was ready over 1 month ago, but they didnt implement it yet

thats not even bull$hit, that's severe lack of commitment and professionality

seriously while all other games\companies introduce new patches\DLCs or gameplay fixes, we are here struggling to receive a fix for an unintended change on a 5 years old "instance"

do we actually realize how fail is PWE as a company?

there is no "progress", there is no try to improve the game, they don't even patch things up

and they can't even hide behind the fact that's its a f2p game, cause pretty much every game is f2p now

that's just so so so bad
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Celebrating 2 years of talking on the forums!

SweetieBot, Congrats b:victory you deserve a medal
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015

SweetieBot, Congrats
    Thank you. You are so kind.
    Marking the occasion of two full years of chatting on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2015
    Wish I could tell you when anything, ranging from DQ points to this patch, will actually go live, but I can't. Not because I don't want to, and not because I don't care, but because I don't really know. The demon/sage skills were supposed to be in one of these patches, but the way things are going, I can't even say that will happen.

As for DQ points, as sad as this is to say, I really doubt that will ever come to fruition. The idea was to have this implemented in Arc, but with how that was taken over and is currently being run, I really doubt they care enough to implement it.
  • Lluan - Heavens Tear
    Lluan - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wish I could tell you when anything, ranging from DQ points to this patch, will actually go live, but I can't. Not because I don't want to, and not because I don't care, but because I don't really know. The demon/sage skills were supposed to be in one of these patches, but the way things are going, I can't even say that will happen.

As for DQ points, as sad as this is to say, I really doubt that will ever come to fruition. The idea was to have this implemented in Arc, but with how that was taken over and is currently being run, I really doubt they care enough to implement it.

Can't really say I'm surprised about anything you're saying. Lack of support / knowledge / listening to the community / running a company like this, and these are just a few pointers...
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Don't ever feel like you have to explain yourself to these worthless users. Half of them can't even read anyway. The pwi staff are doing their up-most to insure we players get the maximum experience out of the game. If it's not here then we dont need it. Too many new classes Running around anyway. make them pay a price for it, Lvl 10 skills. As for the DQ, We dont deserve a DQ system. The Bots are gone for Good this time. That's the real reason they wont give us a new one, it's because they have the knowledge to think ahead. Thank you PWI staff, Minus the mods.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Can i have some names please... by pms at least, i've already had chats in past with PWRD staff on how the things are being managed in a company i assume they hold, or at least in a company that is their "western reflection".

It's absolutely nonsense that things in china are being managed flawlessly and in here none can find the crux of the matter... under the (almost) very same company name

I believe the top management needs to find the origin of all these problems and eradicate him.

I bet there is some mid-level manager that hired all his friends or w.e. that have no IT knowledge and that they have no idea what they are doing, leading to this kind of extremely awful service that is being provided.

Do they realize that if they do not find a reliable solution things will go extremely downside?

I can't speak for other titles but in PWI,
    TWs are basically "The Game", not being able to fix the TW issue f.e. will drag lot of the community far away from this game,

and this is just the tip of the iceberg lol
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thanks for letting us know!
    To be honest, it's not surprising. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Well like many ppl say, TW times are the only thing that needs to be fixed like ASAP. The new classes skills can actually wait a little bit but TW times are extremely important to be fixed.

I am not sure why your company doesn't realize to see the fact that already a bunch of ppl stopped cash shopping because they cannot TW and more would follow. Try to atleast get the TW times fixed, that should really get the current player base going
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • pwiyahoo
    pwiyahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    this is pathetic, honestly. Its been 2 and a half months and your company can't fix tws, the multitude of glitches and text errors, or even finish the rest of the expansion that china had finished 3 weeks after the initial release. we are almost 2 month behind our 3 month behind schedule and pwi has by now lost their momentum. They had a huge player base influx for the expansion and completely ruined their chances to get the game active again by having 0 follow up.

You see upset by PWE doing what PWE has always done. You should be used to it by now.
    Take the game for what it is, and play it or leave it.
    When PWE gets the $$ to put into the game to make the neccessary changes, they will do so. Until then, The CSers need to CS more so things can be added and fixed.
  • pwiyahoo
    pwiyahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015

So, why not close the DQ suggestion thread, and move it to the lower depths, and re-open if/when they give any news about it?
  • Medeina - Raging Tide
    Medeina - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    this part 'The demon/sage skills were supposed to be in one of these patches, but the way things are going, I can't even say that will happen.' - scares me the most. if Sparkie has doubt that sage/demon skillz will ever be reliesed... says somthing. its not like they gona be reliesed in mont or 6 months. they might be relesed NEVER! I love pwi, there is no other game with such amazing char customisation, fashion and many other cool things. i would hate if this game would be closed. but lookig at what is hapeneing nowadays... its like begining of the end b:cry
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Reading this is a bit disheartening, as I'm sure Sparkie you have done what you could for us, wished you could tell us more when you were not able to, and I do think you generally care about the game, and the people that play it.

It makes me worry a little about the future of the game, but I will continue trudging on until the plug is pulled, which I do hope is a long time from now. I have had many years of enjoyment in playing, and like someone said on another thread, when you aren't expecting everything to be fixed asap, you are often not let down. You just continue playing as you have and hope changes are in the near future.

I do appreciate the honest response, and while I am not surprised by it, I can't say I'm not worried. While this is just a game, it is something I enjoy as a pastime and hobby. So, thank you Sparkie!

I'm not terribly worried about the new class skills as level 10 has been ample for anything PvE related, but it would be a shame if they don't get implemented as the SB/DB are quite fun to play and a nice change of place from the older classes. The DQ system, I really don't care about. I haven't missed it, and you have given us quite a lot of freebies in other ways, and I for one, appreciate those. They have helped my alts along the way.

So with that, stay strong Sparkie, and try your best to keep us informed, even if its not news we want to hear. I would personally rather reBad news is better than no news. b:victory
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is not meant to be a QQ response and I am curious to what other people think.

I did a bit of work and checked the Cabbage Patch Notes for the last 12 months. As far as I see this is PWI's first 6 week break in between any patch notes. The past few patches had about 2-3 patches per month but it suddenly slows down to 1 per month. And then now it looks like we will only see patches once every 2 or 3 months.

It could be due to the Eclipse expansion, however there were still active patch notes when New Horizons expansion occurred. So I can tell for sure there are issues that the GMs must be having whether they are excusable or not.

In my honest opinion, why not sell PWI away from PWE and give it to another company to manage like Nexon. It seems since everything PWI gets comes from Wanmei or is out of the GMs control, why does the game even belong to them? The GMs don't even inform us specifically what is wrong. Unfortunately, I have to be pretty direct and straightforward. What everyone is saying is correct, these issues should not be so difficult to fix. In the past week in game I have seen 4 players I know already decide to quit or become extremely inactive (one of which I know played PWI for 6 years).

I am being formally serious about selling PWI, I may be misinformed or ignorant in certain areas but I think it is possible to retain accounts on the game. I have seen and experienced this before on other games where your account is still intact. The benefit would be for PWE to not worry about PWI issues at the cost of a "small" amount of income. I am sure PWE makes way more money on Neverwinter, Swordsman, or Forsaken World. The can rename themselves to Forsaken World Entertainment (FWE).

How does a mirror version of the game fail when the original game is still thriving about? I am curious about other version like PW Indonesia or PW Russian and how they are doing. Or perhaps players could download PWCN and create an English patch and play on their servers instead seeing they have a more "perfect" world on their servers.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The demon/sage skills were supposed to be in one of these patches, but the way things are going, I can't even say that will happen.

Are you saying PWE is so dysfunctional right now that they may never get around to implementing these skills (and presumably the gear upgrades, since they'd actually need to do more work for those)?

I get them not dealing with bugs, not it took them years to fix gluttonix but that didn't impede their income, thats entirely consistent with PWE's MO. Not implementing sage/demon skills for stormbringers and duskblades and not implementing recast r9 actually will impact how many of us are willing to spend money on upgrading.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes