[Maintenance Discussion] 2/24/15 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance, which is a simple restart. It will go from 11PM-2AM.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.

Marking the occasion of two full years of replying on these forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sparkie when are we going to have a patch to fix things and when will TW times be fixed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why no patch ? You guys not having people working for u guys anymore? doesnt seem like it. I mean seriously lack of stuff u guys have done lately is slim to none. You gave us this Amazing looking new major city with 0 to do in it at any level. You did give us new classes but months later we still cant even start on finishing them. Like whats the hold up? Woudnt have all these questions if you would give us answers on whats going on. Or even better be honest. with us and give us a time frame on when we should get the patch to fix all the problems and all our other stuff. Would be great if u guys cared enough to keep us the people who play the game in the loop on whats going on like u do with the other games owned by this company
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Months later, we still get to wait for our NS skills. Will we have them by August? Or are all those DQ suggestions taking priority? ¬_¬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    this is pathetic, honestly. Its been 2 and a half months and your company can't fix tws, the multitude of glitches and text errors, or even finish the rest of the expansion that china had finished 3 weeks after the initial release. we are almost 2 month behind our 3 month behind schedule and pwi has by now lost their momentum. They had a huge player base influx for the expansion and completely ruined their chances to get the game active again by having 0 follow up.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Months later, we still get to wait for our NS skills. Will we have them by August? Or are all those DQ suggestions taking priority? ¬_¬

There is not a smiley face to accurately describe how hard I lauged at this. It is really a very sad sad thing that yet again we dont have any patches for the many problems plaguing pwi atm. Would be nice if you could at least give us a rough estimate of when we will get a patch to fix TW times sparkiesoft....and anything else you can possibly say without getting chewed out for saying by the higher ups that clearly have no regard for our needs as gamers.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Yo.

O/

First Mod post. b:bye
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    is 2x going away as well ?
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    -shakes head-

over 2 months and STILL no skills for my stormbringer..... No morai skills..... no 100 skills..... nothing..... just nothing.....

That's it..... I'm done.....

I will not spend another cent in this game, no more buying gold, packs, nothing.... not a single cent..... At this point, I don't think pwi can do anything at all to fix how egregious this error is on their behalf.....
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Go poke the people who can fix TW times, please.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I usually am a very understanding person when it comes to PWI and their staff but this is just ridiculous... All patches come from china, sure, maybe they haven't gotten the NS patch yet, but in the meanwhile why are things that CAN be done by PWI not getting fixed like people pointed out the TW times, text errors, etc? I mean, last week we didn't even get a restart LOL Sure, some problems surfaced on HL server, so what? A restart on Wednesday or even Thursday would have been better than nothing at all...

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous... Sparkie doesn't even show up anymore... No maint question, nothing at all... Looks like the kind of situation "Oh, let's just tell them something really fast and get the hell out of there really quick".

BTW, this is 2015 *looks at the DQ system thread from 2013 and how we were going to have a replacement "soon"*. OMG NOOO, I talked about the thread who shall not be named, I hear the PWE popo outside, help me guys b:shocked yes, 2013 was probably the last time you gave a damn about this game LOL

Mr. Justice
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wish I could say something positive about this sparkie, but I can't... Those who preceeded me in their posts with their points on this inactivity are correct, why has there been no real patch after all this time?? Is it that you guys are trying to have "Wanmei" make us a ~custom patch~ thats Just for "PWE's" market regions?? Or are we just be left out in the cold here??? It is getting very boring here to see the expansion come out like it did (with all that hype about it) and then find out that "Wanmei's" 'Patch & Updates' crew has apparently fallen asleep at the wheel here {b:thanks}

What momentum you guys did gain from the expansion has all but vanished here right now, and keeping us outta the loop on any patch ETA time possibilities is only gonna get more people to start to grumble about it, the best thing to do would be to get us an idea for when the patch can actually be expected and not to keep people wondering if we have been proverbially forgotten here...{b:puzzled}b:bye
  • Esurient - Heavens Tear
    Esurient - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Eclipse is gramatically correct for this faux "Update" Dec16, 2014. Nothing but the cold, dark side of the moon for we here who have all dutifully given our time, dialogues, commentary both negative & positive AND hard earned cash for seemingly nothing more than a slap in the face and a ** you suckers, for being dutifully loyal to PWE.

It is really a shame that you throw us out to the curb like thisb:bye
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those that wander are lost; b:cute
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost. b:thanks
    From ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from shadows shall spring; b:pleased
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king." b:victory J.R.R.T.1965
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Servers down time to build up some forum post counts xD
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is Bs why can't we get our skills? Why can't TW times be fixed? What's going on with this game!?b:angryb:angryb:angry
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    woooooooooooow Sparkie , what is going on dude? dont usually post anything at all but this is crazy, why cant you give anyone a response? why is it your company happily takes our money but gives nothing in return? I seriously wonder whether you even plan on upgrading the new nightshade toons or whether the nightshade expansion was a reus to just get the last bit of money you could before saying ' f*ck it we're done now, we've milked them all for what we could ' . because thats how it seems right now. When you first came you were a good guy you seemed to want to help us, hell you even logged in for events, now what do you do? you dont respond to anything anyone asks, you dont have the decency to do that anymore i guess. And the way your company behaves is beyond comprehension.... you **** peoples gear up BY YOUR COMPANIES MISTAKES, and when people submit tickets about it yall threaten to ban them ? nightsahde upgrades...well lets face it, dont see a patch for those coming...well maybe next year.... TW times well thats a joke... just like this post to be honest as you wont respond to it so i dont know why i even bothered b:chuckle

Kudos to everyone who keeps this game alive and tries to get Sparkie and other GM's to actually do their jobs.
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Some people need their paycheck, doesn't matter if they would be happy how the way things be handled....
  • finslapper
    finslapper Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    you guys talking about tw timings, text errors and stuff. HAS NO ONE NOTICED THERE IS NO MAINTENANCE QUESTION for crying out loud b:cryb:cryb:cry what is happening to this game :/b:pleased
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    -shakes head-

over 2 months and STILL no skills for my stormbringer..... No morai skills..... no 100 skills..... nothing..... just nothing.....

That's it..... I'm done.....

I will not spend another cent in this game, no more buying gold, packs, nothing.... not a single cent..... At this point, I don't think pwi can do anything at all to fix how egregious this error is on their behalf.....

Honestly, new classes are useless, can be useful only on TW. If you ask me, I'll delete this Strom something and do a right class like cleric, barb, seeker, sin or mystic most wanted characters in game. b:shutup and btw, this all skills should be added to seeker(vovo + storm skills aoe) and not to do new class for it..
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sparky, you've seen the same responses every week from us for two months, you know what we want right now. I at least have given up on the hope that I'll be seeing those skills and gear upgrades in the immediate future, but would like a rough estimate of when I might expect to be able to use the stacks of pages of fate and old book pages I have saved to get my storm bringer his skills. Can I expect to free up those 6 spaces in my already cluttered inventory in 2 weeks? A month? May?

At least giving us an estimate will save you a headache and will let us know when we need to start complaining to you again about PWE's continued failure to deliver to it's loyal customers in a timely manner.

(Though I must say I'm happy that 2 months after "the holidays" and people posting consistently in the TW winners thread PWE has finally realized we haven't got those rewards and maybe will get to work on it. Maybe I'll have my panda in time for the next season to end.)

Why do we even have a "community manager" if the community's most frequent questions don't get forwarded? Or at least some acknowledgement that you have in fact read what we've asked? I'm not saying you should be reading every single post, obviously, but questions about stormbringer and duskblade gear and skills have been one of the most frequent questions since the expansion, and to the best of my knowledge there hasn't even been acknowledgement of people's desire to get these upgrades that we'll really need to go endgame.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2015
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE

Celebrating two years of talking on the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    SweetieBot open 400x war avatar pack A please
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2015
    SweetieBot open 400x war avatar pack A please
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.

Marking the occasion of two years of replying in the PWI forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Even maintenance threads are getting sloppy, what is PWE up to? b:avoid
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the code stuff and all was nice on your end but in the end you should know its NOTHING to compensate for the lacking skills/gears for nightshades

i was quite eager to play after the latest update but that excitement was dimmed down hard after realising theres naught of the endgame stuff (like tw/nw) one can actually do AND ENJOY IT

unless ur willing to get g16+10 gear or something, where ur still oneshot to certain high-end players while not being able to kill any of the important **** cos of lacking a single good weap (we didnt even get uprade for warsoul for god's sake)

so ye, since in over 2months we havent gotten ANY notifications as to when approx this issue will be seen to
    and my well-earned 3week holidays are over (i BET pwi patching within the next two weeks...would be so 100% them LOL) i guess i just have to quit it cos i dont have the time to farm whatever molds while working

oh and this week's "sales"...funny.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I heard TSM lost to Team Liquid b:sad
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • udeq
    udeq Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    checking my timeline, and the server status coz i cant connect
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    finslapper wrote: »
    you guys talking about tw timings, text errors and stuff. HAS NO ONE NOTICED THERE IS NO MAINTENANCE QUESTION for crying out loud b:cryb:cryb:cry what is happening to this game :/b:pleased

Let's do it ! The maintenance qyestion is the following one :
    Do you think TW times will get fixed before next map reset ?
    Whqt would be funny is PWE fixing that one week before map reset, and then we all know what would happen after the reset :p
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Calm down

Posting here has no effect on PWI staff : china runs the business so dont expect them to take in mind how the rest off the world works. For years they dont even fix stuff in china's game. PPl in china are raise to be nice, calm and greatfull on every thing they get! Oh stereo-type. Sorry PWI in china!
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wanna recast my warsoul for my db but no patch q.q