Server Error, Try log on and off again

Waqar - Lost City
Waqar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Support Desk
I m having this issue every time i log in my any char please help me with it i m trying to play this game but this thing is annoying me...b:angry
Post edited by Waqar - Lost City on

Comments

• DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

Getting same problem on two accounts, I have verified the game files, done a tracert, updated my graphics driver, only been happening since the latest update, sometimes I get zero ping for a while, I am baffled, its pretty annoying as you would appreciate, I have tried with firewall turned off, no difference, run a few programs checking for malware, any ideas anyone ?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

Getting same problem on two accounts, I have verified the game files, done a tracert, updated my graphics driver, only been happening since the latest update, sometimes I get zero ping for a while, I am baffled, its pretty annoying as you would appreciate, I have tried with firewall turned off, no difference, run a few programs checking for malware, any ideas anyone ?

try without arc?
    try with arc? (loong shot)
    disable antivirus while trying to login?
    what antivirus are you all using? Avira or something?
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

Just thought of that as well Mosz as it appears to have started since arc auto starts when starting game, which it has not done before the latest update. I was just reading SylenThunder sticky post and thought I would try running without arc, I will update here if it sorts it out.
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    OK, quick update, as you (Mosz) suggested and I had just discovered my Fierwall combined with my anti virus (Comodo) is causing my problems, working ok at the moment, I have disabled arc :o. Will have to check my firewall/Virus program to see what is being blocked and hopefully all will be back to normal b:pleased
  • tanky12345
    tanky12345 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is this for logging in and your characters aren't there?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    tanky12345 wrote: »
    Is this for logging in and your characters aren't there?

Usually if you log in and your characters aren't there, it's because you logged into the wrong server. I have occasionally seen that happen when you have a really bad network connection though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    all firewalls off, zero antivirus and firewalls off in the router and the server error please relog still happens. it started since the new update. so good luck trying to get it to work, verifying, trace route etc did nothing but show everything is in working order.

I should clarify i can log on it just takes 20 minutes and 60 + attempts. super annoying
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    all firewalls off, zero antivirus and firewalls off in the router and the server error please relog still happens. it started since the new update. so good luck trying to get it to work, verifying, trace route etc did nothing but show everything is in working order.

I should clarify i can log on it just takes 20 minutes and 60 + attempts. super annoying

Still going to need a lot more details to help ya. Link to a published Speccy report and traceroutes at time of issue at a minimum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawetch
    dawetch Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    still got error too bro?... b:thanks

GM, technician...where are you?... this is new year and still got a problems ... we hope you and team can fix it ...
  • Minelle - Lost City
    Minelle - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Got the same issue but only on the new classes other chars i can logg without a prob same as 9 others from my guild so seems its new class related
  • Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver
    Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Got the same issue but only on the new classes other chars i can logg without a prob same as 9 others from my guild so seems its new class related

I'm having the oppisite problem, the new classes are the only toons i can log.

I've verifited files, reset routers, etc. and still can't find the issue, sucks that the PWi staff hasn't done anything to address the issue.

I thpought the maint. this week was just a restart, seems whenever they do the restart of the servers they kinds of issues pop up...
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i dont think this is client related. its happened to me in the middle of playing . i just get server error please log off and bla bla.. but chat still works and mobs still attacking me. - i just cant use skills or anything.
    Happened yesterday as soon as i logged on but just sitting around for 5 minutes it cleared itself up and i didnt have to relog or anything

same thing here
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Open CMD as administrator and run:
    cacls "C:/Program Files(x86)/Perfect World Entertainment/PWI_en" /t /p %username%:F

Replace that path with the correct path for YOUR PWI_en directory.

Also, go to that folder and disable NTFS compression/encryption.

Never had this problem again ever since I did this.

Class related, yes, got this to happen A LOT on my sin and only on assassin.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Have been getting that "server Error, please relog" thing too since last update. for me if I wait a few min it clears up, the one interesting thing I have noticed is that my ping is a ...0 !!!, and my fps is normal. 50-60 ish

Also not sure if anyone else is having this happen, the first time I go into TT or AEU for the day, I cant autoport in. I have to let lead know i'm doing a quick out and in and to reinvite when I pop back in. As soon as I do the quick out and back in i'm fine for the rest of the day.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Jiku - Lost City
    Jiku - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, seems that some people have that Arc problem. During an update i have noticed Arc is using Adobe Flash technology and Java JRE. Try update both, try update .Net Framework too if needed and see what happens.
  • ursualexy
    ursualexy Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    gonna post this here too, since i have em both, bug reports and server error, hopefully this sh*t get fixed soon:
    ursualexy wrote: »
    I have these bug reports on my main only and it happens twice a day, sometimes even more, and I have them for a while already, like weeks. I could live with this but then few days ago started to get this "Server error. Try to log in again" bug with 0 ms and unable to do anything in game, in the end it worked after 3-5 relogs. This happened not only on my main this time. Till today, when I was online playing and keep getting dc to the moment when I couldn't anymore. So, I was able to log to this: http://prntscr.com/699lyq point, not anymore, could let this for 1 hour and nothing changed, kept trying and not I can't even log to the point where I can see my char list :(
    I also tried to check if its working on other server, so I created a new char (on an account that I can't log in on Morai server- the server I play and have my chars) on Archosaur server, for example, and it worked, managed to get online there and play. How is this possible? I don't think it has somethig to do with internet. Since this last big update, things got worse and worse for a lot of people. I don't play very much, but when I do, I want to enjoy the game, not to get this .... things, over and over.
    I'd also go to submit a ticket right now. I'm not sure if there was a period of time to play without bugs, problems and fail on every update and every maintenance, this is getting boring and I'm tired of it already.
    this is what i get when i try to log on Morai - http://prntscr.com/69d8ym
    and this to other servers - http://prntscr.com/69dd0z
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Most Time if server error come you in west archo you need to wait if you ping change from 0 to any number then you need to move area like west archo too north archo and relog after all would be fine a good tip dont log in west archo out most server error there

I hope this help all people who got this problem b:pleased