Advice on War Avatar Card sets

rydah123
rydah123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Just wanted some advice on what would be the best card set bonus to work on for my stormbringer. Preferably full A cards set or mixture of A cards (by doing FSP) and some S cards (1 free S card from quest and others free from codes/promotion if lucky)

Else I have the warsong city card bonus in mind and maybe 6 candle :/
Post edited by rydah123 on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=11 =>avatar sets

there are literally only 2 sets that meet your criteria, well 4 sets if do 3/3
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    WS set-> best of the A card sets, but gl getting Incarcerate.

AEU set->next best.

After that is where things get tricky.

Aba set->personally don't like this one since it doesn't cover both prime slots.

SoT set->covers both primes with good adds. Can combine with Autumn Omen set, but gl getting Yeh Kuhan.

Dimension set->covers both primes, but half the adds are sucky. Can combine with either Twin Stars (2 S- Radiance and Dark Radiance), Powerful Army (1 S- General Summer), or Celestial Tigers sets.

Skynet set->also don't like this one because it doesn't cover both primes and half the adds are junk.

Divine Furies/Dark Trio+Three Venerators sets->Can go with either Furies or Trio for first set. Basically, the soulprime/lifeprime of these with set bonus and 1st rb'd are 156 spirit each which is slightly better than maxing an S card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Good luck getting full warsong/candleflame from freebies. That'll take forever and a day. You'll be lucky to get full random A's in a years time unless you do FSP daily... in which case it should only take a month or two.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • rydah123
    rydah123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Good luck getting full warsong/candleflame from freebies. That'll take forever and a day. You'll be lucky to get full random A's in a years time unless you do FSP daily... in which case it should only take a month or two.

Yes A cards by doing FSP and leveling cards by doing FSP on number of chars for C packs; I don't intend to buy S cards so will hope to be lucky enough and get a S card from quest (by collecting 10 A cards) and through freebies/promotion
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The way to go is to just keep collecting more and more cards until you develop sets. It will start with small sets and you will get bigger ones in time. Ultimately you will get sets of 6 and be able to rebirth most of them.

If you do FSP dayly and get 1 pack per day, you can expect small sets to start forming in a few months - seasons. The set of 6 will probably take anywhere between 1 and 5 years. You can speed up the process by buying extra coins from other players if you wish.

Be carefull putting experience in cards that you are using as you will swap them out in the future and might not want to consume them into the new cards. Best put your exp (free C packs) into cards that are not part of a set. Until you have a set of 6 complete, you probably dont want to consume any cards that are part of a set, not even a set of 2 as while you may now be able to replace a set of 2 by a set of 3, maybe in the future you will get a set of the other 4 and want to go back to using that set of 2 together with it.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How long will it take to get a set of Candleflame (AEU set,cmiiw) , from trading 20 fsp coin we get War Avatar Pack A which has 13% chance. Might take 2-3 years without alt, then have to level it for another 450 C cards per A card. I know patience is key but this is too much. b:surrender

S without set is still better than A set at max level (lv 80 for S, lv40 for A) but it's expensive as hell. Unless the A set is reawakened (another 2-3 years for another set).
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    freygin wrote: »
    How long will it take to get a set of Candleflame (AEU set,cmiiw) , from trading 20 fsp coin we get War Avatar Pack A which has 13% chance. Might take 2-3 years without alt, then have to level it for another 450 C cards per A card. I know patience is key but this is too much. b:surrender

S without set is still better than A set at max level (lv 80 for S, lv40 for A) but it's expensive as hell. Unless the A set is reawakened (another 2-3 years for another set).

The first paragraph is akin to complaining that r9 will take years to farm from BH rewards chips. Obviously people that are motivated in getting the set will be running multiple FSPs or gaining coin by either merchanting/cashing/farming other things to speed up the process. No one is realistically aiming to do one FSP run a day and eventually get the set.

The second paragraph I'm pretty sure if you check Asterelle's calc there are quite a few A card sets that are stronger than random S cards. I think this late in the card system the only reason to go for S cards is if you're aiming for S sets. Getting random S cards and lvling them to 80 you're better off spending that equivalent coin on A cards and getting the AEU set and maybe even reawakening a few.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The way to go is to just keep collecting more and more cards until you develop sets. It will start with small sets and you will get bigger ones in time. Ultimately you will get sets of 6 and be able to rebirth most of them.
    This.
    if you aim for one set and one set only, you will frustrate yourself. Save anything that's part of a decent set and you will eventually make one. Keep doing them until you gradually make better sets.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just save up all A cards and try to form sets, a random S card whitout a set bonus is just 33% stronger then an random A card

If you get a set bonus that gives you a stat boost over 33% you would be better off

Three venerators and devine furies combo is a pretty awesome start imo
  • freygin
    edited February 2015
    The first paragraph is akin to complaining that r9 will take years to farm from BH rewards chips. Obviously people that are motivated in getting the set will be running multiple FSPs or gaining coin by either merchanting/cashing/farming other things to speed up the process. No one is realistically aiming to do one FSP run a day and eventually get the set.

The second paragraph I'm pretty sure if you check Asterelle's calc there are quite a few A card sets that are stronger than random S cards. I think this late in the card system the only reason to go for S cards is if you're aiming for S sets. Getting random S cards and lvling them to 80 you're better off spending that equivalent coin on A cards and getting the AEU set and maybe even reawakening a few.

You mentioned it as akin to complaining about R9, now a lot of people have R9, how many people have you seen walking with AEU sets or reawakened or at their max levels ? How long will it take per day for doing fsp with how many alts ? It needs 2 alts for another Avatar A Pack because the coin is halfed when transferred.

Also since we're limited to max 2 clients at once, does anyone really earn that much for covering daily expenses + buying fsp coins ?

There is no A card even with sets that's stronger than random S cards, both at their respective max levels unless reawakened, or cmiiw.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Smart player will use the coin from char BigBadMain to buy A packs nonstop, while chars PeeWeeAlt and BuffSlaveAlt and whatnot just buy C packs to level the desired A cards on the main. You lose no coin that way - it will take a bit longer to get to the desired set though. If you use your alts a lot it's advisable to drop some random A cards on them and get the free S before starting to draw coins from them - unless your main can already practically solo FSP.

I've done this myself and am playing with the cards I'm dealt on my BM main (pun intended ;) ). He has the Autumnal God 3 card set, rebirthed once fully, and now partially leveled (prime card fully leveled). I am still buying A cards on the main and am hoping to get a better set eventually - at which point the leveled cards can be fed to the S card I have - still no exp loss. If I luck out on Incarcerate or start to get the Candleflame set, all the better - I'm keeping all the A set cards that are part of a 3 setter and upwards. Candleflame is at 2/6 at the moment... Warsong at 3/6 but no Incarcerate.

If you intend to cash a lot you'll get double the returns from the main in buying S packs from FSP (much bigger chance on a S then buying boxes from the AH directly if memory serves).

Fun fact: Troll game was trollsey. The free S card from the December signin rewards plopped out an Incarcerate...
    ... on my catshop alt account toon. Wish they were tradeable. :/
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    Also since we're limited to max 2 clients at once, does anyone really earn that much for covering daily expenses + buying fsp coins ?

Yes many do. Many merchants make 100s of millions a month, some make billions a month.
    Many farmers make dozens of millions a day during 2x, some make 100m+ in a day.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You mentioned it as akin to complaining about R9, now a lot of people have R9, how many people have you seen walking with AEU sets or reawakened or at their max levels ? How long will it take per day for doing fsp with how many alts ? It needs 2 alts for another Avatar A Pack because the coin is halfed when transferred.

There is no A card even with sets that's stronger than random S cards, both at their respective max levels unless reawakened, or cmiiw

I respond to the bolded statement, wich is false, a S card is 33% stronger then an A card, if you simply get A card sets with a set bonus of above 33%, then you are better off then with random S cards
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I respond to the bolded statement, wich is false, a S card is 33% stronger then an A card, if you simply get A card sets with a set bonus of above 33%, then you are better off then with random S cards

You might want to check things, before saying them.

Just went to the calc and slapped in an A card, and S card. Went with destroyer, so it start off easy enough.

A card gives 200, S card gives 270. So right off, that's 35% increase on base. So you're starting off wrong anyways, not a good start. Might seem nit-picky, but if you plan to use a number over and over, getting it right is generally expected.

Now for fully leveled (not both leveled to 40, since S cards have double the ceiling.), you end with A card at 278, and S card at 507. Which is 82% higher than the A card. Which again, is much higher than your number, or even the best A card set bonus.

While it will take more to get there, the ceiling is much higher regardless. If your number exists at all, it is likely in some manner tied to either earning per level (higher xp requirement for each level-up on S card would mean each level gives 1.33 result with 1.33 the cost), but with different ceilings skews it towards S card being better no matter what from an end game perspective.

The only way candleflame set could beat that, is with re-awakened cards. So likely would need to compare the value of the increased xp costs to reach ceiling, and find out how many A card attempts is possible to find out the increased likelihood of getting the set and extras, compared to just leveling S cards.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maxed rb0 candleflame is practically equivalent to maxed rb0 random S cards for non-destroyer/battle cards, except that they're missing a blue stat (granted, 6 blue stats across your set of cards is not insignificant).

For archers:
    Longevity: S card has 2 more hp and 2 more pdef
    Durability: S card has 2 more hp and 2 more mdef
    Soulprime: A card has 4 more spirit
    Lifeprime: A card has 4 more spirit

Destroyer and Battle cards are off by a bit more, with S cards having 34 more patk each than maxed rb0 candleflame.

Of course, this is with zero rebirthed candleflame cards -- and rebirthing (at least some of) your candleflame cards is going to be significantly easier than rebirthing your random S cards.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Main difference is going to be the 6000 xp cost difference in maxing 6 S cards over 6 A cards. Going with 250k cost for C packs, that would mean it costs 1.5B coins to get the full benefit of S cards over A cards. This is in addition to the cost of even getting 6 completely separate S cards in the first place, as well.

But to get candleflame, most are putting it at 2-5 bil anyways, so 1.5 bil isn't the biggest issue. What is, is the cost it will require to get 5 S cards completely separate from the freebie one from the quest. And whether they will have war avatar catalyst sales, and if any of the cards end up being a set.

Because even with a 2 set combo, it's going to be a good chunk better than Candleflame. The main benefit candeflame will have, is on the way to getting the set the likelihood of being able to reawaken some of the cards. But the only way that really matter is pvp; because at that point you're curb-stomping pve anyways. And the main focus there would be lifeprime and soulprime. So if that isn't what is being reawakened, it doesn't quite matter as much either way.

Though on average, it should take about 1k gold to get 5 more S cards to go with the freebie one. So that's about 3 billion cost, plus the flowsilver coin cost of 220k times 10 times 1000 for 2.2 billion. So the cost is quite similar to stated candleflame values, but there is some uncertainty of which S cards are gained.

Though on doing the math, it seems the median attempts using only war avatar pack As should come out to 1289 attempts. Which with the same values should come out to 5.8 billion coins. Some will take less, some will take more. Could also do math for finding the likelihood of getting copies of cards at each different tier, but I'm lazy and don't care at the moment.

So cost for candleflame or S cards random is pretty much the same. While it can be argued it's possible to get copy slots for the S cards, it can also be argued the likelihood of getting sets on S cards is also higher than A. Also, that's the cost without taking into account sales, which could make S cards even cheaper to get.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    So, random S cards maxed are roughly equal to a 6set A cards.

However while getting that set of A cards you most likely will collect doubles and triples of most of them so they will be rebirthed and thus better.

As for the costs:

Getting 6 S cards in the right slot eans you will need to get about 10 or so. The good packs have a 2% chance for 4 gold and 10(of was it 20?) coins. So the total cost is going to be on average 2000 gold 5000 fsp coins. if we value gold at 2.5m and coins at 150k that makes 5.75b

Getting a 6 set of A cards will take you (very rough average) about 100 A cards or 700 A packs.
    That is 14.000 fsp coins. same values makes 2.1b

Leveling an A card costs 500 C packs of 300k each. And thus 150m. 900m for all 6.

Leveling an S card costs 1500 Cpacks and thus 2.7b for all 6.

So in total:

6 maxed random S cards: 8.45b
    6 set of single leveled A cards: 3b

And that would be near equal quality. The fact that you have most A cards double will allow you to make it better by rebirthing them. I dont know how much the exp costs then.
    Also we should note that the variance in getting the A card set is much bigger. I now said 100A cards where on average you will have 2 of each A card, but it might very well take double or triple the amount, or if your lucky half.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Getting a 6 set of A cards will take you (very rough average) about 100 A cards or 700 A packs.

Leveling an A card costs 500 C packs of 300k each. And thus 150m. 900m for all 6.

So in total:

And that would be near equal quality. The fact that you have most A cards double will allow you to make it better by rebirthing them. I dont know how much the exp costs then.
    Also we should note that the variance in getting the A card set is much bigger. I now said 100A cards where on average you will have 2 of each A card, but it might very well take double or triple the amount, or if your lucky half.

Your A card amount is way off, you did the math wrong.

Your error was likely in not reducing the chance to get the A card desired, each time one was gained.

Your first attempt is .19 * 6, for 1.14% chance (87.7 attempts).But after that, your chance drops, .19. And drops .19 every time you get another of the 6 cards needed, until falling to .19 chance for the final card.

By going 100 every attempt, you're not counting the dropped chance everytime, which is why it was so low in your example. But that's because of bad math.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, random S cards maxed are roughly equal to a 6set A cards.

However while getting that set of A cards you most likely will collect doubles and triples of most of them so they will be rebirthed and thus better.

As for the costs:

Getting 6 S cards in the right slot eans you will need to get about 10 or so. The good packs have a 2% chance for 4 gold and 10(of was it 20?) coins. So the total cost is going to be on average 2000 gold 5000 fsp coins. if we value gold at 2.5m and coins at 150k that makes 5.75b

So in total:

Your numbers are slightly off -- an A card costs 450 to max, and an S card costs 1456 to max. Close.

After rebirthing, level is reset to 1 and exp cost to relevel is the same -- so another 450 for A / 1456 for S.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    Your A card amount is way off, you did the math wrong.

Your error was likely in not reducing the chance to get the A card desired, each time one was gained.

Your first attempt is .19 * 6, for 1.14% chance (87.7 attempts).But after that, your chance drops, .19. And drops .19 every time you get another of the 6 cards needed, until falling to .19 chance for the final card.

By going 100 every attempt, you're not counting the dropped chance everytime, which is why it was so low in your example. But that's because of bad math.

i didnt do any math, I just made rough estimates. Theres 50 different A cards. I just made a rough estimate that youd need on average 100 A cards to get one of the 2 (theres 2 right?) sets of 6.
    100 A cards requires 700 packs.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i didnt do any math, I just made rough estimates. Theres 50 different A cards. I just made a rough estimate that youd need on average 100 A cards to get one of the 2 (theres 2 right?) sets of 6.
    100 A cards requires 700 packs.

That is if you're lucky. If your name is Joe, you need at least 3k Packs xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lol. People, no one's given a **** about the account/client limit for years. We can stop pretending like people don't drag multiple alts through fsp everyday. Some people are just better at it than others.

Anyway, there's no point to getting S cards unless you're gonna aim for sets. And that's not worth going for unless you're already maxed otherwise which describes like 5-10% of the servers? A card sets are cheaper both to get and to max.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    lol. People, no one's given a **** about the account/client limit for years. We can stop pretending like people don't drag multiple alts through fsp everyday. Some people are just better at it than others.

Anyway, there's no point to getting S cards unless you're gonna aim for sets. And that's not worth going for unless you're already maxed otherwise which describes like 5-10% of the servers? A card sets are cheaper both to get and to max.

Even using alts, opportunity cost kicks in. Those coins could have been sold, as opposed to straight transfer for more A packs. So counting them as free, is also bad math.

Which is why we're going over the total actual cost of random S, vs. candleflame set. It gives a good idea of what to aim for, and the reasonable expectation of getting such in X amount of coins spent.

The only deviation will be gold cost and FSP cost per server. Sales can also skew it, and whether they ever introduce FSP coins into the NW cauldron.

Candleflame and S cards are both expensive as hell to get. And both end up costing pretty close to each other over-all when all things are monetized and considered. And either way, it's pretty much the final end game thing to go for. That's what giving the cost of each set on an average basis is for. Let's people know whether to even try, and what to go for.
  • freygin
    edited February 2015

Lol, this is what I'm looking for. I'm not an active PWI player but I play on other region where rules are made to be bent. 2 clients won't get anyone anywhere-close near endgame with all those tight competitions in the market, or do fsp several times bringing one alt only if the main can solo or joint venture with others who have strong mains b:chuckle

(Btw FSP needs 6 characters at Succubus or wiped out when the boss shouts to distance from each other)
    Yes many do. Many merchants make 100s of millions a month, some make billions a month.

I bet those merchants are like what Eoria said, but cmiiw I'm all ears.
    Just went to the calc and slapped in an A card, and S card. Went with destroyer, so it start off easy enough.

A card gives 200, S card gives 270. So right off, that's 35% increase on base. So you're starting off wrong anyways, not a good start. Might seem nit-picky, but if you plan to use a number over and over, getting it right is generally expected.

Now for fully leveled (not both leveled to 40, since S cards have double the ceiling.), you end with A card at 278, and S card at 507. Which is 82% higher than the A card. Which again, is much higher than your number, or even the best A card set bonus.

While it will take more to get there, the ceiling is much higher regardless. If your number exists at all, it is likely in some manner tied to either earning per level (higher xp requirement for each level-up on S card would mean each level gives 1.33 result with 1.33 the cost), but with different ceilings skews it towards S card being better no matter what from an end game perspective.

The only way candleflame set could beat that, is with re-awakened cards. So likely would need to compare the value of the increased xp costs to reach ceiling, and find out how many A card attempts is possible to find out the increased likelihood of getting the set and extras, compared to just leveling S cards.

Pretty much this, the only ways A can win from S are if :
    - sets of 6 with 70% bonus.
    - reawakened and leveled to lv 40 or a bit below already won from S.

S has 3 blue stats but I bet AEU sets reawakened and max leveled still win.
    Cmiiw though, I only see it from destroyer/battle, I assume the rests will follow.
    That is if you're lucky. If your name is Joe, you need at least 3k Packs xD

Seems about right regardless our names lol, I tried it with Sweetiebot the other day, if I remember correctly I can have 2 of every piece from Candleflame Sets opening about 2000 packs sometimes with one or two pieces still missing, so 3000 is guaranteed.

3000 A packs are 3000 x 40 Flowsilver coins (the green ones) or 120,000 Green Flowsilver coins. How much is it ?
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I already opened 3k packs, still need one A card... b:cry
    And i used to open 300 packs by 300 packs...
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    I bet those merchants are like what Eoria said, but cmiiw I'm all ears.

Some are, but i did it with 2 accounts. The only moments i ever logged in 3 (and thats all the accs i have) was to open PV. I wouldnt want to play more than 2. I hate not being sure where alt-tab is going to bring me.

For merching more accounts isnt THAT important i think. Most of the market that matters is in 1 place anyway. The orbs/GSTs/MOGs area.
    When i was not playing, my main was selling apoth, pstones and spirits of defence at the stone.

Of course you could add a third shop to do tokens, a 4th to do celestones, a 5th to do fashion and gear or something, a 6th to do FSP rewards in kirin. But those are all so immensely less profitable then the first that i never really considered getting into that multiaccounting.
    (Btw FSP needs 6 characters at Succubus or wiped out when the boss shouts to distance from each other)
    really ? I often just attacked her right away before others were there, (yes i know, sorry for being one of those impatient barbs) i`d swear sometimes there werent 6 :p
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I did farm last 2 weeks of 3 week 2x we had, my estimation is 1,5b coins farmed in gold mats, which averages to 100m+/day not accounting the sht ton of OHT mats I can turn into p.stones. Now I just need to sit and sell those mats as due sheer quantity it would of been silly of me to try to flood the market with the mats I have.

I personally am 3/6 candleflame & Warsong set according to spreadsheet. I am currently aiming to finish my skynet, where I have duplicates, still missing longevity. While I realize Skynet is one of the worse 4 card sets, I have S cards on empty slots and if I land skynet, I`ll just level them, rebirth some of my skynet and I am pretty close to maxed random S cards, which is best I have to face in TW currently.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    I did farm last 2 weeks of 3 week 2x we had, my estimation is 1,5b coins farmed in gold mats, which averages to 100m+/day not accounting the sht ton of OHT mats I can turn into p.stones. Now I just need to sit and sell those mats as due sheer quantity it would of been silly of me to try to flood the market with the mats I have.

I personally am 3/6 candleflame & Warsong set according to spreadsheet. I am currently aiming to finish my skynet, where I have duplicates, still missing longevity. While I realize Skynet is one of the worse 4 card sets, I have S cards on empty slots and if I land skynet, I`ll just level them, rebirth some of my skynet and I am pretty close to maxed random S cards, which is best I have to face in TW currently.

On average you've got 965 more tries. Though I guess I might as well just list the odds, and people can add what needs to find for themselves.

0/6 candleflame 87.7 tries to get one of the six needed
    1/6 candleflame 105.3 tries to get one of the remaining 5
    2/6 candleflame 131.6 tries to get one of the remaining 4
    3/6 candleflame 175.4 tries to get one of the remaining 3
    4/6 candleflame 263.2 tries to get one of the remaining 2
    5/6 candleflame 526.3 tries to get the final 1

Add up all the ones from the line of where you are at, and down. That's the amount of tries it will take based on the odds of getting the cards from the pack. Something to note: It's easier to get 4 different candleflame cards from 0, than it is to get the final one.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited February 2015
    On average you've got 965 more tries. Though I guess I might as well just list the odds, and people can add what needs to find for themselves.

0/6 candleflame 87.7 tries to get one of the six needed
    1/6 candleflame 105.3 tries to get one of the remaining 5
    2/6 candleflame 131.6 tries to get one of the remaining 4
    3/6 candleflame 175.4 tries to get one of the remaining 3
    4/6 candleflame 263.2 tries to get one of the remaining 2
    5/6 candleflame 526.3 tries to get the final 1

Add up all the ones from the line of where you are at, and down. That's the amount of tries it will take based on the odds of getting the cards from the pack. Something to note: It's easier to get 4 different candleflame cards from 0, than it is to get the final one.

Nice !
    Had to look up the info, indeed 0.19% chance it sais. (1 in 526 i guess)

So getting the total set should take on average about 1300 packs. I was off quite a bit :(
    Total price of A set is then 4bil, unless your name is Joe
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The value given in pwdb is somewhat rounded and not that suitable for the calculation. The exact chance of getting any particular A card is 0.1885718% while the chance to get any of the 70 A cards is exactly 13.2%
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw