....so this happened (again)?

furryballz
furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Tideswell (East)
Attempting to bring this thread back on topic...

Given the direction of this thread and to answer the OP in an intelligent manner, QQme will again repeat as the most land owning faction. Also, as Aszuni posted, Vicious (or whatever #2 faction) will hold off attacking QQme until the TW buff balances the difference in attendance numbers.

This will continue every season until one of these things happen:

1) QQme implodes from internal drama.
2) QQme dispands.
3) The well skilled and geared players here bickering between themselves over their egotistical differences ACTUALLY put this stupid #$!& aside and work together to have a balanced 80v80 TW.

Until then get use to this season's results.

/5char
Post edited by furryballz on

Comments

• Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sigh QQme TW was so boring this week i forget they ATTACK us for a moment

BTW Gz to Vilead on hitting QQME leader for something like 160k my god
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • furryballz
    edited February 2015
    where are the various truth warren, toymaker and all the others that think to know things this time? Can you explain me why QQme is falling down?
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    furryballz wrote: »
    where are the various truth warren, toymaker and all the others that think to know things this time? Can you explain me why QQme is falling down?

i heard they are busy pm'ing everyone to join QQme, no time for forumz yo
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm glad to see that the fire hasn't burned out yet!
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I'm glad to see that the fire hasn't burned out yet!

*Sings* We didn't start the fire
    It was always burning
    Since the world's been turning
    We didn't start the fire
    No we didn't light it
    But we tried to fight it
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i heard PureCat is QQme Leader now b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    One could ask what is wrong with vici....so many people seem to be leaving there...being harassed from the faction by people that are babied and protected like the children they are. Vici has a new leader too which is amusing given his track record.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • furryballz
    edited February 2015
    so many people seem to be leaving there...

like who? want me to remind you all the people who left QQme in the last 2 months?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LOL this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LOL this game.

LOL bhavvy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • furryballz
    edited February 2015
    One could ask what is wrong with vici....so many people seem to be leaving there...being harassed from the faction by people that are babied and protected like the children they are. Vici has a new leader too which is amusing given his track record.

one could ask why a moron like you does these kind of statements and then leave-RQ qqme the next day.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    REVENGE IS LOVE, REVENGE IS LIFE.

Long live REV the almighty leader that will unite RT and send the 1st crew to colonise the sun!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    furryballz wrote: »

Not that I expect it will make a difference but my my original post that was resurrected from the dead still holds true. Why is QQme having difficulties? Yes, there has been some internal drama as you responded earlier which did set back QQme a little bit. Also, there has been a distribution of power between a number of factions that taken away from both QQme and Vicious. Something, in my personal opinion, has been long overdue. Imagine the thought of 3 or 4 factions that are equally equipped and skilled to challenge each other in TW. The unanswered question that remains, can these factions gel together a work as a team in TW?

Back to QQme though, I'm not worried. We still have a solid membership core that will see this faction through. The timing in the change in leadership and TW times was a problem. And, finally,like any large faction QQme will have our highs and lows but it's the character of its members that will restore QQme, yet again, to victory.

Will QQme turn it around to take the season? Honestly, I don't know. I do know that the correction to TW start time should help our attendance numbers. You just have to wait and see if your question will be answered in the next few weeks.
  • furryballz
    edited March 2015

Will QQme turn it around to take the season? Honestly, NO.

fixed
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hope QQme members have more members now It not fun though b:surrender we can beat them less than 1 hour.I heard some OP ppl who left QQme go to Banana and Vertu I miss QQme last season b:thanks
  • artemispaine
    artemispaine Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    voravat23 wrote: »
    hope QQme members have more members now It not fun though b:surrender we can beat them less than 1 hour.I heard some OP ppl who left QQme go to Banana and Vertu I miss QQme last season b:thanks

Yes, some of us former members of QQme, went to Banana and Vertu, but a great number of us went to Prophecy..b:chuckle b:laugh
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    b:chuckle oh I forget sorry b:chuckle
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not that I expect it will make a difference but my my original post that was resurrected from the dead still holds true. Why is QQme having difficulties? Yes, there has been some internal drama as you responded earlier which did set back QQme a little bit. Also, there has been a distribution of power between a number of factions that taken away from both QQme and Vicious. Something, in my personal opinion, has been long overdue. Imagine the thought of 3 or 4 factions that are equally equipped and skilled to challenge each other in TW. The unanswered question that remains, can these factions gel together a work as a team in TW?

Back to QQme though, I'm not worried. We still have a solid membership core that will see this faction through. The timing in the change in leadership and TW times was a problem. And, finally,like any large faction QQme will have our highs and lows but it's the character of its members that will restore QQme, yet again, to victory.

Will QQme turn it around to take the season? Honestly, I don't know. I do know that the correction to TW start time should help our attendance numbers. You just have to wait and see if your question will be answered in the next few weeks.

Ello Toy o/ Just adding my 2 cents in:

I've seen this happen countless times back on DW and a number of times on RT. Both Vicious and QQme have went through a bit of hardship internally and have to somewhat rewire the faction structure due to new leadership, members leaving, etc. It becomes a bit of a pattern and doesn't surprise me really. I don't know what went on or what's going on - if it isn't my business to begin with, I tend not to make it mine.

So, hopefully with time the faction picks up again and both Vicious and QQme can have near even number TWs again. Why? It's fun! I get blasted but I still have fun! It brings challenge and I honestly do not care for the drama and what have you, it happens, just have to pick your head up and keep going. Who knows, maybe the TW times are to blame...doesn't work well with everyone. I had to do most of the ones from before maint. at the 8:00AM-9:00AM hour...yeah it isn't bad, if you don't have a comic, contract and more artwork related projects to work on.b:surrender

Nabo out.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is a derpy thread... flame bait approved by mods x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i Heard They Are Busy Pm'ing Everyone To Join Qqme, No Time For Forumz Yo

+1 .

I was about to answer this then the server came back , no time for ur shiiz . But dw u fallen for good this time .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is a derpy thread... flame bait approved by mods x_x

Back to your dead LC forums! Bad BM! b:angry
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Back to your dead LC forums! Bad BM! b:angry

Pffffffffffffffff.....
    If we ever get server transfer stones you are first on my hit list b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Pffffffffffffffff.....

KoS from a different server.. OP

b:laugh
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    KoS from a different server.. OP

b:laugh

Thats how i roll b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Pffffffffffffffff.....

One of the ten commandments of rt...

Though shalt not harm my love, Colum.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    One of the ten commandments of rt...

Though shalt not harm my love, Colum.

b:dirtyb:kiss Saethos

Pffffffffffffffff.....

Too bad I'm blue-named. b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ranker - Raging Tide
    Ranker - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    it seems interesting to me all haters on QQme. Isn't that cute don't worry will keep you occupied for the time being.

as I tell everyone giggity.
  • cloud592
    cloud592 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I've stayed off forums for far too long, tell me, what is my track record again?
This discussion has been closed.