Has anyone yet got the G16 Morai Scyths?

Options
aburiidah
aburiidah Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Stormbringer
I am currently level 97 1st reborn with over 4k prestige and over 500 influence. I should have be able to get it in a few weeks the latest. If you have already got it, what stats did you get? 2 sockets? How are you finding the weapon?
Post edited by aburiidah on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    aburiidah wrote: »
    I am currently level 97 1st reborn with over 4k prestige and over 500 influence. I should have be able to get it in a few weeks the latest. If you have already got it, what stats did you get? 2 sockets? How are you finding the weapon?

It's only G15 for the one you get from shroud vendor. The recast might be G16, but I'm waiting on the mats to be added to NW forge before going that route. I figure they'll have to, since if token price falls too low, there's not much incentive to do NW. And if people don't NW, not much reason to CS end game gear to pvp, etc. It just seems like a domino effect if they don't add something to NW to make it useful. So that's what I'm waiting on.

Damage-wise it's pretty decent, better than R8r anyways. Mine has two health adds, that boost health by 500 or so. That's good enough to make it easier to survive particularly hard hits, or a bit of slipped agro easier. The adds possible aren't really that great anyways, and predominantly health oriented or stats anyways.

The main use is from slayer, so don't really need to go out of your way trying to stack multiple mag attks. A while ago sure, but with cards able to add so much to mag attk, the difference isn't that great. The area where it'd really make a difference, is also the area where health is useful. When you gear up enough health doesn't matter, there's a good chance the mag attk won't matter as much from over-all proportion. So if min/maxing, could be worth re-rolling. But better off figuring gear path and how far you plan to go, and base gear path on that.