Mysterious bar appeared - wth is this?

cafelatte
cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
So I noticed this weird thing on my screen (see screenshot). I cant click it, I have no idea what it is or what it does or why it suddenly appeared. It doesn't seem to have any purpose and my fac mates have no idea what it is either. Somebody help and explain pwease? I'm so curious what that weird thingy is. D:
ieiip0.png
Post edited by cafelatte on

Comments

• Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    cafelatte wrote: »
    So I noticed this weird thing on my screen (see screenshot). I cant click it, I have no idea what it is or what it does or why it suddenly appeared. It doesn't seem to have any purpose and my fac mates have no idea what it is either. Somebody help and explain pwease? I'm so curious what that weird thingy is. D:
    ieiip0.png

Oh the interface has changed! I havent been on pwi for quite some time, so sorry I cant help hahaha
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Think seashells
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • snotyger
    snotyger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ieiip0.png

i have the same problem i cant get it off it is there all the time and when in windowed it goes across the info on the left that is hp and mp etc. how do i get it off.
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whoop whoop, now I can die in peace. Thanks a bunch!
    (As for forum search, I wouldnt even know what to search for :D)
  • Cris_Cross - Sanctuary
    Cris_Cross - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ieiip0.png

delete all ini files under games folder\element\userdata\Layout
    will remove this bar , you can copy all ini file and backup to somewhere to make it safe.
    that is what I did to remove this silly bar
    Below is the new codes for the blessings. They will expire jan 2016
    Code: 75HtYCE6b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    delete all ini files under games folder\element\userdata\Layout
    will remove this bar , you can copy all ini file and backup to somewhere to make it safe.
    that is what I did to remove this silly bar

That'a quick **** that will also completely remove all of your UI customization.
    it's additionally not guarunteed to remove the bar. Without performing the fix linked in post 5, you'll have the issue again sooner rather than later.

Also, i'll just re-post this because it's apparent no one can read or use hyperlinks.
    this is what you're seeing:

http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/29//14122905301817935912832165.jpg

PWE just decided to remove all its functions

find these lines on your character ini:
    Win_SysModeQuickBar_x = 
    Win_SysModeQuickBar_y =

that controls where it is. just make them 9999/9999 and it'll vanish

if you need help finding your ini number I'll be glad to help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    for those who cannot find the ini files (like me none of my ini's had the line they imply.) i found this fix:

anyone who uses the bypass elementclient.exe /startbypatcher Console:1

when in game hold shift and ~ key.

when you do this a grey overlay box pops up on the upper half of ur game screen. type this in to get rid of the box i show citcled on the picture:

d_showdialog Win_SysModeQuickBar

all caps shown MUST be in caps for the code to work. and will work untill you restart your client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]