Running from centaurs

Tiramnia - Sanctuary
Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Okay I cant figure it out, I dont know what this is refering to, but my guess is it would start with f, and end with w? Just put the letters together. Am I right???
Post edited by Tiramnia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Google told me when I did read that post where you were asking for that other game.

Is something related to guilds and wars on its second versionb:laugh
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Google told me when I did read that post where you were asking for that other game.

Part of PWE?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Mmmm gurl i gotchu.

Is it that good? Guess ill have to find out.

Ps its PW"2" now.... *emphasis emphasis emphasis on quotes did you get the sarcasm omg i hope so it sure is hard to make it obvious*
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    Mmmm gurl i gotchu.

Is it that good? Guess ill have to find out.

Ps its PW"2" now.... *emphasis emphasis emphasis on quotes did you get the sarcasm omg i hope so it sure is hard to make it obvious*

Dont tell me is it the g to the w?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you talk about forsaken world you can say the name. Is part of PW.
    the other one that Fail refers to is not part of PW an acording to rules you cannot talk about other MMO on the forum.
    giphy.gif

• barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The more i read the topics on the forums the more I feel my IQ being sucked out of my eyeballs...b:sad
    banner01.jpg
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    If you talk about forsaken world you can say the name. Is part of PW.
    the other one that Fail refers to is not part of PW an acording to rules you cannot talk about other MMO on the forum.

I thik I know what one it is now, and hey I didnt know nay better! I thought it might have been FW
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    barber wrote: »
    The more i read the topics on the forums the more I feel my IQ being sucked out of my eyeballs...b:sad

As in you feel like your an idiot or we are all idiots? b:victory
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015

This game was always "Perfect World 2" since it's release on November 2006.
    The original "Perfect World", released on January 2006, was published in China only and never was available to international players.
    We got a completely revamped version of the game with some cool stuff, such as housing system, removed. Instead, we got cash shop boutique implemented.

And only because of some smartass using Google Translate and lacking proper knowledge about this game re-posting translated info about recent expansion on these forums, rumors were spread that this will be PW "2", while it always was.
    Many players probably didn't even know this fact, because our version is called "International". Someone saw the number "2" on chinese website and totally misinterpreted it.

So that was fail sarcasm, because it's not PW 2 "now", it was PW 2 "always". *emphasis on quotes* b:chuckle
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    ltea wrote: »
    This game was always "Perfect World 2" since it's release on November 2006.
    The original "Perfect World", released on January 2006, was published in China only and never was available to international players.
    We got a completely revamped version of the game with some cool stuff, such as housing system, removed. Instead, we got cash shop boutique implemented.

And only because of some smartass using Google Translate and lacking proper knowledge about this game re-posting translated info about recent expansion on these forums, rumors were spread that this will be PW "2", while it always was.
    Many players probably didn't even know this fact, because our version is called "International". Someone saw the number "2" on chinese website and totally misinterpreted it.

So that was fail sarcasm, because it's not PW 2 "now", it was PW 2 "always". *emphasis on quotes* b:chuckle

Thanks for the info. No need to call people fail for being misinformed by a bad translation that apparently they would never know about unless they spoke chinese....
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    This really doesn't answer my question........
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Dont tell me is it the g to the w?

The affirmation in this post here should help you figure out the answer to your questionb:chuckle
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    How about guessing what game it is that I need.....I could cross black deserts just to play it b:victoryb:chuckle
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    The affirmation in this post here should help you figure out the answer to your questionb:chuckle

Mmmmm ah yes, I see now. Hmmm I havent considered that one so far, its the damn korean games that look amazing
  • ltea
    edited February 2015

Thanks for the info. No need to call people fail for being misinformed by a bad translation that apparently they would never know about unless they spoke chinese....

By no means I called you or anyone else fail. I said "fail sarcasm", because it's based on misleading info. b:victory
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    By no means I called you or anyone else fail. I said "fail sarcasm", because it's based on misleading info. b:victory

You could see how one would think you called them fail, and yeah I think I saw the pw2 but that wasnt the same as this, same game but dif company. Pwi makes sense for us as it differentiates the international game to the original
  • ltea
    edited February 2015
    You could see how one would think you called them fail, and yeah I think I saw the pw2 but that wasnt the same as this, same game but dif company. Pwi makes sense for us as it differentiates the international game to the original

PWE is just a publisher for PWRD - the latter is the developer and owner of the game
    They have the same game running in China, but it's meant for chinese only - you need to provide them your chinese ID upon signing up. b:chuckle
    Been looking around in there before the expansion came here - not much difference.

What I would call fail are people that have spread rumors about PW2, making it look like more than an expansion. It was funny to watch all the fuss about it. b:laugh
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    PWE is just a publisher for PWRD - the latter is the developer and owner of the game
    They have the same game running in China, but it's meant for chinese only - you need to provide them your chinese ID upon signing up. b:chuckle
    Been looking around in there before the expansion came here - not much difference.

What I would call fail are people that have spread rumors about PW2, making it look like more than an expansion. It was funny to watch all the fuss about it. b:laugh

I hate the proving thing...there is a korean game I wanna try so bad but you have to verify with a korean cellphone number....I would cross black deserts to play it....hinty hinty!
  • Yurisuri - Sanctuary
    Yurisuri - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is a game focused on the words G W and 2 which looks a lot like the winged angel game A. There is your answer and that is as far as you should push it. b:victoryb:surrender
  • ltea
    edited February 2015
    I hate the proving thing...there is a korean game I wanna try so bad but you have to verify with a korean cellphone number....I would cross black deserts to play it....hinty hinty!

Well, if there's workaround for chinese ID for PWCN, I'm sure korean phone number should be kid's play. b:laugh

Anyway, this thread is offtopic.
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    It is a game focused on the words G W and 2 which looks a lot like the winged angel game A. There is your answer and that is as far as you should push it. b:victoryb:surrender

Hahaha I figured
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Well, if there's workaround for chinese ID for PWCN, I'm sure korean phone number should be kid's play. b:laugh

Anyway, this thread is offtopic.

Well it kinda went off topic, but its not so bad, it mostly stayed on topic, and I figured out what I wanted to know, so time let this thread go into the grave =D
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Seems like this is a thread about Desert Black Online...

Isn't that against the forum rules?
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Seems like this is a thread about Desert Black Online...

Isn't that against the forum rules?

I guess my hint wasnt very good was it, when I said its time to let this go to the grave it was meant as a time to stop responding to the thread. Also no it is NOT about that, and yes it IS against the rules to blatantly name another game from another company, how ever no one actually named another game, it was all just hints here and there. So the only thing against the rules is your post b:chuckle

You are the only one who named a game. FW was also mentioned. Which is a PW game. So that is allowed.