about FLYERS

Options
shashahah
shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
ok ill make it short..
could you PLEASE!!!!!! put at least a 3.2/6.2 flyer in boutique for new race (nightshade) for lets say 30-40g? (thats still like 120-160m)
cos this stupidity with 0.0001% chance or w/e it is to get a wishful wing token from packs, which ppl demand 800m-1b for these days is just ridiculously stupid
given i suppose theres not even sealed flyers for nightshade implemented yet

thx
Post edited by shashahah on

Comments

• catn
    catn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I cant help but agree with u
    stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I bought one of the 3.0 flyers for my SB and while not a 3.3 that I like my toons to have, its so much better than the 1.0
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The new 3.0 flyer for the new race i find ugly and dont want it but i need a faster flyer this 1.0 freakig sucks. Can we have more flyers and why not make the 1 thats a 1.o in the boutique a 3.0 that one looks cool but i wont buy another 1.0 flyer. But thats the best looking one i dont understand why its the one thats a 1.0 speed
  • xairuz
    xairuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    The new 3.0 flyer for the new race i find ugly and dont want it but i need a faster flyer this 1.0 freakig sucks. Can we have more flyers and why not make the 1 thats a 1.o in the boutique a 3.0 that one looks cool but i wont buy another 1.0 flyer. But thats the best looking one i dont understand why its the one thats a 1.0 speed

If you don't like the flyers, you could always walk. :)
    edited December 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »

beggars cant be choosy. Guess you are stuck with your 1.0 then b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'd like it if they at least put a faster one in the event boutique. Hell, I'd settle with a 2.5. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tbh, I think they just need to allow the tide born, earth guard and shades to upgrade their flyers just like the older classes. Plus never liked the look of the shades flyer, so I'm gonna just use ground mount unless really needing to use a flyer
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The Night Shade flyers are so lame. PWI couldn't find the time to build descent flyers so they had to drag out something made 3 years ago WTF. and then give us the very minimum.
    On top of that they have little imagination.
    ie. a Stormbringer should have a cloud or whirlwind for a flyer, so imagine riding a black seething cloud shooting bolts of lightening or a red fiery tornado or a watery blue tornado splashing rain.
    They would sell like hot cakes.

They could make All class flyers like the ground mount, the shark air boat or the flying carpet would be good for all classes. So many things they could do but don't. it is quite pathetic.

And why so stingy about the speed or the fact that some of the nicest looking ones can't be upgraded. It seems PWI can only be generous with the stuff they nerf the **** out of.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I understand the idea of ...."here is your free smart car (1.0 flyer)..
    .but if you want something flashier and faster...like a Porchshe (3.0 flyer)
    you have to pay a little more...
    but we need more of a choice of flashier/faster flyers...
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Is this pwis new way of getting people to spend rl cashes? Seems like it to me....
    So sad...so very very sad.....b:surrender
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Is this pwis new way of getting people to spend rl cashes? Seems like it to me....
    So sad...so very very sad.....b:surrender

So I'm guessing you can run an MMO for free?

What I would like is for PWE to add to the bidding hall a 3.3 flyer for the new classes in conjunction with the other classes like when they upgraded the bidding hall to add EG flyers along with the human, untamed, tideborn, and elf classes.

Easy way for PWI to have people bid 60 to 100+ gold for a flyer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    So I'm guessing you can run an MMO for free?

What I would like is for PWE to add to the bidding hall a 3.3 flyer for the new classes in conjunction with the other classes like when they upgraded the bidding hall to add EG flyers along with the human, untamed, tideborn, and elf classes.

Easy way for PWI to have people bid 60 to 100+ gold for a flyer

You misunderstand......I didn't say they can run it for free, but for what I have seen, the problem si the free flyer sucks a little too much. Its not that people shouldn't have to BUY flyers, just that the free one doesn't have to be so crappy. I am simply saying that by making the free one so bad people tend to feel forced to buy a slightly better one. You see?
  • ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You misunderstand......I didn't say they can run it for free, but for what I have seen, the problem si the free flyer sucks a little too much. Its not that people shouldn't have to BUY flyers, just that the free one doesn't have to be so crappy. I am simply saying that by making the free one so bad people tend to feel forced to buy a slightly better one. You see?

Not only free flyers suck - free gear sucks too.
    What I would like to see is free R9RR gear for everyone. It doesn't have to be +12 or full Deity/JoSD, just clean R9RR, so people wouldn't feel forced to buy better gear. b:surrender
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

I wouldn't say the free flyer sucks at all. Compare to the original classes back in the day:

1. Had to wait until level 30 to get a free flyer
    2. Said flyer wasn't actually free at all because we had to gather DQ items to pay for it
    3. Said flyer was only 0.5 speed

So now, you have classes getting an actual free flyer at a much lower level that is not only higher speed than before, but also looks much cooler than the original free awful ones. There is absolutely nothing to complain about here. And it has always been this way, since the game started - if you weren't happy with the free flyer, you bought a new one.

The problem is that every other class has more options, in both boutique and event boutique. Not everyone wants to have the same flyer, and not everyone wants to be stuck with a 1.0 speed later in the game... but most people can't afford to buy a super fancy one. Every other class has options in between, with varying speeds and different looks and generally cheaper prices.

All in all, the problem here isn't with the free flyer at all. We just need more options for the buyable flyers for those who can't afford the extra fancy ones but would still like a speed upgrade or a different look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Free r8rr... go play a private server if you want everything handed to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    ok ill make it short..
    could you PLEASE!!!!!! put at least a 3.2/6.2 flyer in boutique for new race (nightshade) for lets say 30-40g? (thats still like 120-160m)

Mhyea, Earthguard are still waiting on theirs, so don't get your hopes up...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.