Rank9 - How did you get it?

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Farm, buy packs and then either:
    - get broke, rinse and repeat until valuable items received,
    Or:
    - save some of the winnings. rinse and repeat and don't touch the savings you had.

The pack ***** gods were kind to me sometimes.

This is an interesting point that no one has brought up until now. farming to open packs and risk your funds for possible gains.

A friend of mine actually does this cheating *** **** and I just can't keep up to his farming lol. So I may try to do this to raise my income earning potential thanks for the idea refresh b:victory
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Packs are like slotmachines.

The big difference is, slot machines usually pay out something around 90% of what you put into them, most packs much less even when bought on sale.

Dragon fire packs are the exception, here it is very easy to calculate the expected value and the cheapest orbsellers open them and will sell the orbs for about the cost price of the packs but exclude the 12* orbs from the calculation, taking the 1 in 10.000 chance to get one of those as their profit.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A bit of everything.

Back then used to do TT with Kazumadavis and we got R9 helping each other, merched items, ran cube and a couple tm69/79's with Kazumadavis as well and at one point with Wytche.

Pretty much not doing it alone but yea, possible to get R9 w.o cash shopping.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My first source of income was from Cube of Fate. Back then everyone was too lazy to figure out how to read those chinese guides for cube of fate so no one did it. I used the mysterious chips to trade for molds which sold for quite a premium, since no one had mysterious chips back then. The Jolly Jones event was a huge moneymaker during the time, but I wasn't aware of it so never took advantage of it.

I made the majority of my funds for R9 during the Lunar days, back when TT99/100 could still compete with lunar weps and warsong belts.

When they released bulk discounts for buying packs in increments of 100 it became stupid easy to make huge amounts of profit from what is essentially a PWI stock arbitrage simulator. I did charge something like $400 worth of zen for initial inventory so I could keep up with demand, but made several billion profit in the span of like 2 months, so I felt it was worth it.

The other obvious moneymaker was +10 orbs. The more money you had the more you could profit by buying higher inventory, so after the pack craze died down they became a bigger and bigger share of my income.

I actually did farm some of my funds, for a 1-week stretch I farmed glitched caster nirvana for hours on end, but the money was rather meh (I think it came out to be something like $5 worth of zen per hour of farming).

Then to fill out like the last 8 slots of JoSD I just bought a bunch of zen during sales as well as the rapidly dwindling profits from merchanting to fund it. (In retrospect I should have just gone with citrines and gotten +12 gear first, as I was never able to make enough money to go +12 after blowing it all on Jades.)

Actually, I DID have enough to go +12, but then they had to release R999 and I ended up blowing half of my cash reserves to transfer those damn Jades.

I really don't know how people actually farmed their R9, it really takes a lot of dedication to this game. Looking back, I was making billions upon billions and still ended up having to charge zen to fully gear out.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there's still like 20 ocean orbs on one of my alt merch accounts I could sell, since I'm pretty sure my main account is now out of money, but I can't be bothered to re-install PWI and try to remember the password to my alt acc's...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • tek1nig
    edited February 2015
    A bit of everything.

Back then used to do TT with Kazumadavis and we got R9 helping each other, merched items, ran cube and a couple tm69/79's with Kazumadavis as well and at one point with Wytche.

Pretty much not doing it alone but yea, possible to get R9 w.o cash shopping.

Actually while you were in my faction I recall you living in the cube of fate farming hella money. I'm pretty happy that now a days the cogs are commensurate with the end value of the necklace meaning simply farming cube 1-60 is actually worth selling the cogs instead of waiting for the end result necklace - This is only true on the Harshlands I'm not sure about other servers.
    My first source of income was from Cube of Fate. Back then everyone was too lazy to figure out how to read those chinese guides for cube of fate so no one did it. I used the mysterious chips to trade for molds which sold for quite a premium, since no one had mysterious chips back then. The Jolly Jones event was a huge moneymaker during the time, but I wasn't aware of it so never took advantage of it.

I made the majority of my funds for R9 during the Lunar days, back when TT99/100 could still compete with lunar weps and warsong belts.

When they released bulk discounts for buying packs in increments of 100 it became stupid easy to make huge amounts of profit from what is essentially a PWI stock arbitrage simulator. I did charge something like $400 worth of zen for initial inventory so I could keep up with demand, but made several billion profit in the span of like 2 months, so I felt it was worth it.

The other obvious moneymaker was +10 orbs. The more money you had the more you could profit by buying higher inventory, so after the pack craze died down they became a bigger and bigger share of my income.

I actually did farm some of my funds, for a 1-week stretch I farmed glitched caster nirvana for hours on end, but the money was rather meh (I think it came out to be something like $5 worth of zen per hour of farming).

Then to fill out like the last 8 slots of JoSD I just bought a bunch of zen during sales as well as the rapidly dwindling profits from merchanting to fund it. (In retrospect I should have just gone with citrines and gotten +12 gear first, as I was never able to make enough money to go +12 after blowing it all on Jades.)

Actually, I DID have enough to go +12, but then they had to release R999 and I ended up blowing half of my cash reserves to transfer those damn Jades.

I really don't know how people actually farmed their R9, it really takes a lot of dedication to this game. Looking back, I was making billions upon billions and still ended up having to charge zen to fully gear out.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there's still like 20 ocean orbs on one of my alt merch accounts I could sell, since I'm pretty sure my main account is now out of money, but I can't be bothered to re-install PWI and try to remember the password to my alt acc's...

If you want to have a sort of AFK merchant style gameplay you should probably reinstall and submit a ticket while its installing with your alts password to be reset because GM's will assist you with this issue once you jump through their hoops of providing your registration information "that's if you remember and if you didn't fake it because its an alt".
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    How did you obtain your Rank 9 ?

Here is a sneak peak of how I obtained mine :P

At first my friend and I started off small:
    http://youtu.be/nT-mq-byEeU

Then we decided to bring it to the next level because many other people started copying us on a large scale as it was more difficult only people who were already OP sold this making it great for us to take advantage of as only 1 barb sold it at the time and at a different time zone than us:
    http://youtu.be/kXvbjU2mN8k

Side note:
    Even now years later you can find me selling TMLunar so just hit me up if anything!!

Worked my butt off for some. Paid rl money for other parts, worked my butt off some more. Had a lot of friends help me out as well. Got close to full r9rr and quit the game. Was fun while I did it though. (6 months no pwi and no computer at all. This is typed from my cell phone) That Irca you see is not the real awesome Irca.

Edit: bought and sold a whole lot of fash in the process

Edit 2: Hi synth. Long time no see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tek1nig
    edited February 2015
    Worked my butt off for some. Paid rl money for other parts, worked my butt off some more. Had a lot of friends help me out as well. Got close to full r9rr and quit the game. Was fun while I did it though. (6 months no pwi and no computer at all. This is typed from my cell phone) That Irca you see is not the real awesome Irca.

Edit: bought and sold a whole lot of fash in the process

Edit 2: Hi synth. Long time no see.

I had this Zelda moment seeing your name and it seemed like discovering a treasure!!! MISS YOU IRCA !!!! Everything's Great :) I'm getting some great ideas from this thread to help guide people who want to be r9 on what they should to start the path for obtaining it.

VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had this Zelda moment seeing your name and it seemed like discovering a treasure!!! MISS YOU IRCA !!!! Everything's Great :) I'm getting some great ideas from this thread to help guide people who want to be r9 on what they should to start the path for obtaining it.

Glad you are doing well!! I miss the game but have been having a blast. Going on a cruise soon. Good luck with helping people. You helped me out a whole lot with my r9rr when I was in your fac so know you will stand by what you say. I'll hit you up if I ever come back. f
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Merchanting non-stop throughout whole summer went from a 50m bank to around 4b+ now I have no clue how much total worth/used I have between chars but currently making 200m+ every 2-3 days and I don't even know why I even bother when this game is nearing it's end imo(it's beaten out by two other games from same company in terms of popularity). I also try to do nightly give-aways of 10-20m randomly so ya watch wc at nights :) I'd like to make a whole guide eventually once I quit but maybe someday ^^

--David b:thanks
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Merchanting non-stop throughout whole summer went from a 50m bank to around 4b+ now I have no clue how much total worth/used I have between chars but currently making 200m+ every 2-3 days and I don't even know why I even bother when this game is nearing it's end imo(it's beaten out by two other games from same company in terms of popularity). I also try to do nightly give-aways of 10-20m randomly so ya watch wc at nights :) I'd like to make a whole guide eventually once I quit but maybe someday ^^

Except none of your r9s are actually yours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2015
    Except none of your r9s are actually yours?

if you knew how much i've dropped on chars i'd make your toon 3 times over eo ^^ don't worry i may not play as much but i'll log on just for you <3 Also how much of your friends have been gifted r9 or had help getting r9? You especially can't say anything cause you've had a good amount of faction funds throughout zulu/infa have been used on you. Till you play mostly solo throughout your years in pw and get to where I am in this dead game without any help then maybe i'll start to give a damn what you think at this point. Meh i'm bored when was the last time you ever made a randoms day by giving them money randomly just to make their day. Hell you've even gotten at least 3m off me, how much you think i've given server simply because i'm nice? Get over yourself. Also let's not get into "your" other toons cause then things would get bad right??? Bye

--David
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Your point does not deflect or contradict the fact. My rank9 and my duskblades r9 was farmed from scratch through in-game means.. Its kind of my bragging right so step off ;P

And if you ever thought DQ was a main source of income then you have a lot to learn about this games economics.

But yea hundreds can attest to the fact my r9 - rank 9 2nd cast - and rank 9 3rd cast for my assassin was fully farmed. In addition to that I farmed roughly 6 months in advance to the new classes coming out + the last 3 months to get the full r9r for my duskblade ^-^.

My only suggestion to those like you or in your position is make a goal and focus on piece by piece of the r9 as it is NOT easily obtainable. It does take a certain degree of dedication. And if you aren't going to no-life it, like many do, then you should definitely draw up a plan with the things you want and how you're going to obtain them.

Currently I have a catshop in each district merchanting goods, selling TM / FSP mats / Cube , selling craft gears from tt to g16 nirvana. So when I get on my days are pretty busy ingame because when I set my mind on farming something I'm not easily detoured. You only see me in pvp in between resting periods of farming. I also have quite a bit of coin circulating through the gold trading system. Learn to play the sales and you will never be broke. PERIOD.

Recently, I acquired the r9 belt for my duskblade. I'm on a farming break because I got burned out. So I'm playing dying light *1.4patch* pc multiplayer with a few buds. Scary **** lol but I love it!!!, So i'll be back farming hardcore once I make a new set of goals for my duskblade soon enough.

Lastly and most important. There was an issue with PWI Customer Support and a faction member of mine, YellowFox. And that issue really turned me off from putting even a cent more into PWI. It was a vow of sorts. And in the end it is what it is, but remember please do not de-rail the topic. If you don't have r9 you've either gained some perspective by now or will continue to be obstinate and think it can never be done. I don't think it takes a pro to make coin. But I do think it takes the knowledge of what is possible.

PS. The war for worldboss drops rages on between BankaiGOD and Infamous < and it would be a bit more fair if yuyi wasn't using .. you know ... his secret archer hax lol.

you bankais are so full of..wrong infos? back then i saw at least 6 of "your" sins botting in the desert or demon world, returning to the spot right after being killed. not to mention the amount of spoils of war tickets that you bid on :D

and that other bankai merchant-guy just won a free S chest from a CHARGE event. funny.

also, i was one of the most successfull merchers on harshlands and im pretty sure you were not in competition.

your ego issues are intense.
    your videos are awful.
    your gameplay is terrible.
    http://i.imgur.com/T6HZs4l.jpg
    your server is dead.
    deal with it.

oh and how i got my r9/coins? by simply not telling others how ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • tek1nig
    edited February 2015

Dayum!! This guy.. You are Boomz Jrr you make too much I can't keep up with that. I just made a new plan of farming that should hash around 1b per month. 4B per month is unimaginable for me @__@ I really have to get into the hardcore merchanting side of things.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    edited February 2015
    you bankais are so full of..wrong infos? back then i saw at least 6 of "your" sins botting in the desert or demon world, returning to the spot right after being killed. not to mention the amount of spoils of war tickets that you bid on :D

and that other bankai merchant-guy just won a free S chest from a CHARGE event. funny.

also, i was one of the most successfull merchers on harshlands and im pretty sure you were not in competition.

your videos are awful.
    your server is dead.
    deal with it.

oh and how i got my r9/coins? by simply not telling others how ;)

Hi!, I vaguely remember you from 3 years ago hello! Much has changed since you have been active. Notice #1 you are the only one to debate here the information I've presented. Ergo, the information more or less is as accurate from my experience - taking in mind my main is an assassin which has always gave me an edge on farming.

You do bring an interesting point on the botting or properly known as "Auto-Cultivation". You seem to be a bit salty so allow me to further elaborate. I am a heavy internet user. So much so that I have multiple lines of internet in my home. And according to the current TOS from years ago, we are allowed 2 clients per IP. I have 3 lines of internet and 3 separate computers. So yes I made as much as I could while the getting was good. But It should also be known that this coin was split through many of my friends and faction mates. So, in essense for me as a player, auto cultivating was not a large portion of my income.

Ahh a competitor that's awesome - yet, ... I never once suggested I was a competitor of merchanting as a matter of fact it is a great way to farm for rank 9 but it was never my strength as a player in this game and you'd easily always find me in any instance at any given time and pvping as a respite in between farming sessions. With the merchanting I have done though I was able to grow my money pretty significantly though, but still not to the extent I've seen others gains in this thread alone. So I have a long way to go when it comes to merchanting but at least I know the basic premise which will keep me from being broke.

You mention a charge event - Remember, people who charge money in this game are not the bad guys. Its this sort of income that make the develops continue to think we are worth developing content for. It may not seem that way now because of very late updates and bug fixes but everything is a work in progress with the way they have their administration setup. Some people gauge if its worth to charge during a charge event if the reward is worth it / tradeable to be merchanted or if it will have a large impact on their character's performance. Me personally? I'm sorta done with that aspect of the game until I see updates / fixes / content implementations for the new classes and maybe an easier way to get S cards ingame. Things like this would lure me rather than poor service / lack of updates / lack of content implementation (example level 11 skills / armor / weapons for new classes).

You believe my "ego" is large and intense" Lets do a little education lesson here on the definition of the word and how you're using it.

Ego - the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought. ; self-esteem or self-image; feelings:

By definition, yes, I have high self-esteem and believe in my self because of my life experiences I know what I'm capable of and in a game I've played for 6 years I know what I'm capable of and I am humble enough to know my weaknesses and wise enough to work on them to balance out most outcomes. In essence having an "ego" to the extent you are referencing simply means you don't know me and are enjoying the lack of presence of moderators who would have snipped you for naming / shaming. So relax with that because those type of comments aren't welcome here.

I won't really sit here and debate my video's because I have thousands of viewers that would beg to differ. But everyone is entitled to their opinion especially a Venomancer who does not own an assassin to derive proper play tactics in a game where the roles and opportunities of attack are ever changing. To you I say make an assassin get it to my level of gear / refine / spirit and go pvping. And make a video of what I'm doing wrong, because you'll find I'm more than welcome to ideas of refining my gameplay. If you're not willing to "back up your talk" then please return to the skulking position in the shadows from whence you came. And take your 3 year old screen shot with you

I fight Zenji the venomancer pretty frequently and she is strong - strongest veno I know currently in pvp - and She can never reach those numbers which you displayed. Meaning it has to be from a very long time ago, And I wouldn't mind facing you in a 1 v 1 all PVP no talking just showing each other what the other is made of >:) ! But - since I haven't seen you in so many years I have low expectations of you actually wanting to fight or even come out of safe zone.

"Server Dead" - I have 2 perspectives on this. 1 has to do with timezones. I'm from the East Coast USA playing on an East Coast server and everytime I'm online there are people to pk events to do and instances to run with faction and or world chat players. So I'm not exactly experiencing this issue as you feel it. But the EU players I have only feel active and fun during Saturday TW's 9AM which as we know is a fluke. So from the EU perspective I can agree with you in the lack of activity of the server as a whole. You've played all these years and have advanced on this server. If it is an issue now you should have probably created your character on the proper server to begin with. And if it TRULY is an issue of issues for you then request a server change from GM's - It won't be easy to do - but it has been done historically.

I'm still having a lot of fun with this game and I am having even more fun guiding new players down the paths of farming I had to do alone in the past. I enjoy teaching others how to get strong, and I also love hearing the happy screams of YOSHAAA!!! when my guildies reach a new level of power previously inaccessible to them due to roadblocks such as "COIN" or lack there of. I still derive a lot of fun and competition from this game so I have no reason to quit now or in the future. But let me tell you this. Since I've begun my alt I've been able to relive some of those experiences of not being strong and I'm once again on the rise fighting everyone I can along the way. Its a shame you are so slanted in your views but as I said in the beginning, everyone is entiled to their opinion.

NOW lets bring this discussion back on TOPIC - Farming r9 amounts of Coinage. I decided I'd try to integrate running 2 daily cube runs to increase my coin by 7m per day. On the harshlands 1 COG = 3.5m roughly so that + 1 FSP run to sell on my SIN should get me another 2.8 to 3m depending on the day and I should net about another 10m in 1 hour and 30 minutes which is great because that can be thrown directly into my shop for merchanting >:))) LETS DO THIS!!! b:victory

PS - I do try understand the not telling others how - this was a very popular premise back in the days to make coin by profiting of others ignorance. I still farm with this in mind but I farm hoping for peoples inactivity and laziness to farm making my product just that much more worth it as people are too lazy to do it themselves :)[

Edit2: I noticed your ICON says Momagnon no wonder I haven't seen you in ages its because you already left lol, no offense but good riddance.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

edited February 2015
    Dayum!! This guy.. You are Boomz Jrr you make too much I can't keep up with that. I just made a new plan of farming that should hash around 1b per month. 4B per month is unimaginable for me @__@ I really have to get into the hardcore merchanting side of things.

Wouldn't he be hellsjrr? Been on this server over 7 years and been merching since then...don't know how people have the patience to farm for anything really b:surrender ain't got time for that xd
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    your videos are awful.
    your server is dead.
    deal with it.

http://troll.me/images/angry-obama/give-that-man-a-medal-thumb.jpg
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    don't know how people have the patience to farm for anything really b:surrender ain't got time for that xd

I don't either. Just getting my mystic to lvl 104 made me want to blow my brains out. And yet there's a bunch of ppl who did 105 3 times b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited February 2015
    I don't either. Just getting my mystic to lvl 104 made me want to blow my brains out. And yet there's a bunch of ppl who did 105 3 times b:surrender

haha i feel it <3 I think i'm like 200m from 105 but game is well..kinda dead #nomotivation
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I fight Zenji the venomancer pretty frequently and she is strong - strongest veno I know currently in pvp - and She can never reach those numbers which you displayed. Meaning it has to be from a very long time ago, And I wouldn't mind facing you in a 1 v 1 all PVP no talking just showing each other what the other is made of >:) ! But - since I haven't seen you in so many years I have low expectations of you actually wanting to fight or even come out of safe zone.

zenji is for venos, what you are for sins. you both just spam skills randomly, hoping the target would die plainly to the fact that you outgear them.
    for example, a week ago he had to chase me together with a guildmate all over prime world, all i did was flying up and down, till i got bored...eventually i teleported to a different primequest and he went mad and worldchatted about it. WHAT A PRO VENO. outgearing does not equal more skill.

how i reached that damage on you? by using a combo that zenji is probably not even aware of, even after playing that char for 6 years.
    when did i do that? after you got your reawoken S durability card ;)

and yes, i "left" the server a few years ago, but i still stick around enough to know what i am talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • tek1nig
    edited February 2015

Getting to 105 x3 took me roughly 4 and a half months in total. I had a routine if 12 runs per day utilizing the shroud PV 100 token 6 pv's per token solo'd. If you get a nice path to run and get a feel for where the mobs reset you can run many runs. And if you have purify spell you can do **** amounts of runs. But yea its much faster than you think with very little effort spending what ? 30 minutes per day? Its not as bad as people think.

Wouldn't he be hellsjrr? Been on this server over 7 years and been merching since then...don't know how people have the patience to farm for anything really b:surrender ain't got time for that xd

Hmm, technically you're right!, we should meet up ingame I have a lot of questions and love to hear your input on my current merch progress and possible suggestions. I do want to get to a state where I never have to farm!! That sounds too good to be true.
    zenji is for venos, what you are for sins. you both just spam skills randomly, hoping the target would die plainly to the fact that you outgear them.
    for example, a week ago he had to chase me together with a guildmate all over prime world, all i did was flying up and down, till i got bored...eventually i teleported to a different primequest and he went mad and worldchatted about it. WHAT A PRO VENO. outgearing does not equal more skill.

how i reached that damage on you? by using a combo that zenji is probably not even aware of, even after playing that char for 6 years.
    when did i do that? after you got your reawoken S durability card ;)

and yes, i "left" the server a few years ago, but i still stick around enough to know what i am talking about.

Sucks that people have those issues but trust me I'm not one of them. I don't just simply spam skills xD Doing that alone would get me killed vs even the weakest of foes. And on the harshlands I don't really outgear many of my pvp opponents. "Full jade +12" more than 75% of the fkers I fight and when I fight a festival of gank is formed pretty quickly. So I do what I can when I can. I am aware of a few veno combo's that can deal that sort of damage. But my character from that time ago compared to now is no contest. That Version of my sin would probably deal 500 damage per hit vs Current version. As I said Previously, I spent a lot of time fortifying my characters weaknesses. If you spend a few months on our server to regain your strength I'd love to fight you because I don't seriously consider veno's to be a factor in a 1 v 1 vs my sin. Mass pvp is another story allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll together so I won't add that variable.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Synth is right he doesn't randomly spam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGVJdlUsiuE
  • tek1nig
    edited February 2015
    Synth is right he doesn't randomly spam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGVJdlUsiuE

Ahh this was a great fight, Nayak is forever salty because of that one lol. Each skill has a reason to be done and here nayak got caught by a nice combo of mine. He's gotten stronger now SOMEHOW and wants to fight me 24/7. I deal a bunch of damage on him still so I'm scared to think what I can do if I had his S cards.

Technically Nayak is serveral times stronger than my sin, but he never wins. I'm telling you I can't wait until I'm at that strength!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• phoenixpwi3
    phoenixpwi3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015

could also add the buyout merchant who buys out shops in order to make prices rise and in turn controls the market but that would be after the "Hard" mode merchant has accumulated enough coins in order to do so. Further could also talk about group merchanting where more than one group agree's on an item to price inflate where they are the only ones that would reap the rewards pretty much. Example : I buy out every cog/cube neck in shops therefore people start to panic or think that people are buying their items when in reality it's just that one person. Then they think they can buy back at lower prices after and resell again when in fact prices have already gone up above the price they had set in cat-shops by then. Other market tactics could be included in that guide to further coin production buuut then i'd be giving out too much info on a public forum b:shutup message me in game if anyone wants to ask me about stuff when i'm online ^^

-David
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lol that sin gets 4 S card set, but it is still demon, HL knows how to Pee Kay
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    could also add the buyout merchant who buys out shops in order to make prices rise and in turn controls the market but that would be after the "Hard" mode merchant has accumulated enough coins in order to do so. Further could also talk about group merchanting where more than one group agree's on an item to price inflate where they are the only ones that would reap the rewards pretty much. Example : I buy out every cog/cube neck in shops therefore people start to panic or think that people are buying their items when in reality it's just that one person. Then they think they can buy back at lower prices after and resell again when in fact prices have already gone up above the price they had set in cat-shops by then. Other market tactics could be included in that guide to further coin production buuut then i'd be giving out too much info on a public forum b:shutup message me in game if anyone wants to ask me about stuff when i'm online ^^

-David

You can also put up a fake shop to get things cheaper. :)
  • paulchenpanter
    paulchenpanter Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    farmed my butt off in TT. Tho its still funny (more or less lol), it was always exciting when i was able to solo a harder mode than before with upgraded gear. Now its just a matter of farming faster than before. But now u got Lunar and WS to farm so its a bit more variety.
    I guess doing Cube can be one of the most profitable things at all... but I just hate it!!! xD
    Merchanting... every now and than... but I never did that constantly.

Took me a lifetime xD but hey... i played a game b:victory

tho offtopic... it rly doesnt matter at all if u got it via credit card or got it for free... im quite sure it doesnt even matter if ur R9 or lvl 50 NPC geared (its just part of the game to improve ur character). The most funny fights always were the more equal ones. And i mean that in general... Gearwise, skillwise, numberwise and so on. (id give a sh.. if i fight 10 vs 1 as long as the one is balancing the fight gearwise and/or skillwise)

just my 2 cents
    cheers Eddy
    Eddy from HL > ya that nab BM
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Merched all of it. Wasted a ton of coin gearing up other people.

Lately (last 2 years or so) I haven't cared enough to really do anything other than (barely) keep up. Made a few mistakes as well, and haven't corrected them because I'm too lazy.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A girl bought all my rank 9 for me in exchange for sexual favors b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.