Pwi Support Failing.

allanabesha
allanabesha Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
like a week or 2 ago, an incident took place within pwi. around 10mins after this happened, i took SS(screen shots) and sent it into the pwi support as a ticket.. *TODAY* days later i finally gotten a reply. tho i cannot state what was said all i can say is that. they deny my SS's being proof. and threaten'd me to ban my account or as they said (your account will be actioned). i just think it's unfair and i'm not making this post to Q.Q about it. just like to put out there PWI SUPPORT IS FAILED.
Post edited by allanabesha on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That is their new gimmick. Threaten to ban you so they can move on to other tickets and threaten to ban them to. This is what happens when you got idiots running a company.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • bailes021
    bailes021 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Simple response to their threat. Ban me for providing proof of incompetence of services provided, and expect to wind up in court. Honestly, the players should threaten class action if it's that consistant of a threat. Especially those that put money in. If you put money in, I would just say fine, but I demand a full refund, and I will never play another PWE game again.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    bailes021 wrote: »
    Simple response to their threat. Ban me for providing proof of incompetence of services provided, and expect to wind up in court. Honestly, the players should threaten class action if it's that consistant of a threat. Especially those that put money in. If you put money in, I would just say fine, but I demand a full refund, and I will never play another PWE game again.
    Unfortunately, because of the way the ToS is worded, that is not likely to ever happen. They can pretty much shut down all the servers tomorrow and don't owe you a thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eland20
    eland20 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i wonder why people are still afraid to get banned after loseing items worth a couple million.
    its not like there could be more damage with the ban at all.

i would not care to get banned.
  • bailes021
    edited February 2015
    By not following their own ToS, they open themselves up to a host of lawsuits valued well above the amount they would have to pay out that way. Legal speak works two ways. And there have been plenty of instances in which they have attempted to ban players, and been unable to due to the difference in legislation between states. Doesn't matter was ToS says in some cases.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    if you are a truly completely free player, aka never spent a single cent then your case will abide 100% by the ToS, however if you ever EVER paid even a single cent even if it was 5 years ago you are a coustomer and therefore protected by the United States fair trade regulation. These are federal/state laws that make the ToS look like a piece of ****. Essentially, if you are a coustomer and they are threatening to take away your service (NOTE: without reasonable cause), in which you "paid" for, then that can easily be sued over regardless of any ToS. State/government ruling makes all individual/company ruling absolutely arbitrary.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • bailes021
    edited February 2015
    Exactly. Never let them threaten you with a ban like that. However, if you have never put any money into the game, there's not as much you can do unless it's a situation clearly against their ToS. Read carefully, present your arguement based on their ToS and asked for your ticket to be escalated. Anyone in this game who just thinks they can take your money and run with it is a fool. Their are laws for a reason. You are the customer. They are here to help YOU. Make them do their job.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is quite disheartening.
    It's the 3rd thread about support being so rude and threatening people instead of offering help, which is what they're payed to do.
    I can only assume they've been hiring new people and some are extremely crappy at their job, which leads to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2015
    This is quite disheartening.
    It's the 3rd thread about support being so rude and threatening people instead of offering help, which is what they're payed to do.
    I can only assume they've been hiring new people and some are extremely crappy at their job, which leads to this.

Either this, or they can't restore the items because they don't have any free ones laying around the office.

Support has been abysmal for the most of the last two years and it's only getting worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Either this, or they can't restore the items because they don't have any free ones laying around the office.

Support has been abysmal for the most of the last two years and it's only getting worse.

Oh I remember the days of support being kinda good! and the gms were often found IN the game b:victory
  • sweetannabelle
    sweetannabelle Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Perfect World's customer service is worse than Aeria's, which is a miracle.
    YL4E0jS.jpg
  • hawkins08
    hawkins08 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    they do nothing anyway just swimming in money and you ppl feed them with it

dont get why you still spend money on it, they doesnt even fix **** like the dailie ping raise up to 30 k every day, same time and obvios its not our internet provider
    but guess what? they dont care, money keeps going

also to "support fail" i many times report rule violation, including ppl with 3 and more active clients in same time + screenshots, guess what? they still run arround

seriosly this is worthless even posting here they prolly wont read it anyway
    edited February 2015
    hawkins08 wrote: »
    they do nothing anyway just swimming in money and you ppl feed them with it

dont get why you still spend money on it, they doesnt even fix **** like the dailie ping raise up to 30 k every day, same time and obvios its not our internet provider
    but guess what? they dont care, money keeps going

also to "support fail" i many times report rule violation, including ppl with 3 and more active clients in same time + screenshots, guess what? they still run arround

seriosly this is worthless even posting here they prolly wont read it anyway

Just FYI... Your 30k ping has nothing to do with the server. If you want help fixing it, read my sticky in the tech support forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawkins08
    hawkins08 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    your sticky isnt really helping this issue is just the same as tellign me to check my hardware check my router check my isp etc etc etc but then again it would be me

but no, its not me its not my computer its not my internet
    while ive get this lag plague i can pretty well play any other online game without any issue b:thanks
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    your sticky isnt really helping this issue is just the same as tellign me to check my hardware check my router check my isp etc etc etc but then again it would be me

while ive get this lag plague i can pretty well play any other online game without any issue b:thanks

You clearly haven't read his sticky through or you wouldn't so narrow-mindedly believe that the problem is either at your end or PWI's end.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2015

You obviously have not read his sticky thoroughly. Go read it again.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hm.. from my experience the supports are more friendly and willing to go their way to help you if you come out from the bottom with more courtesy, modesty/humility. If not the first time, the 2nd or the 3rd attempt gets to them.

The thing i see with alot of people who complain with support, they tend to be talking 'from above' as in the 'customer is always right' sorta attitude. >.>

you could almost say its sucking up, but when they have hundreds of tickets to deal with across many games, it tends to work well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hm.. from my experience the supports are more friendly and willing to go their way to help you if you come out from the bottom with more courtesy, modesty/humility. If not the first time, the 2nd or the 3rd attempt gets to them.

The thing i see with alot of people who complain with support, they tend to be talking 'from above' as in the 'customer is always right' sorta attitude. >.>

you could almost say its sucking up, but when they have hundreds of tickets to deal with across many games, it tends to work well.

Exactly this. I've never had a problem with support when I've sent in a ticket which in of itself is rare anyway. I would gather they get tickets for all kinds of things, and bet most are moronic, or lacking specific info they would need to look into it. I bet for every valid ticket, they get 20 or more stupid ones.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Yes it does work well. I am on a 1st lvl it helpdesk, people who are demanding and rude I try get off the phone asap cause why would I wanna help someone like that? Those that are really nice and friendly I am happy to go above and beyond what I need to do
  • sweetannabelle
    edited February 2015
    Meh, not in all cases. Though it is true that some people who complain are rude, some people are kind and still either get a half assed reply, or none at all.
    YL4E0jS.jpg
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    And where's the actual proof? Who knows what support is truly responding to them and what is made up by the players because they actually screwed up in their tickets by coming out as frustrated, angry, making little sense, etc.

We don't know so in my opinion we're judging bit too hastily. I've written quite a few polite tickets in the time I've played this game and all times I have gotten responses of similar manner, and a solution. Sometimes I've had to be patient with support and explain the same thing twice but I got it resolved regardless. My friends who I know that have sent tickets here have had similar experience. Sometimes resolving an issue takes a few but it will get done as long as you do not spam tickets, remember such words as please and thank you, and be as clear about your issue as possible.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • sweetannabelle
    edited February 2015
    As much as I'd love to paste tickets and do surveys on people, I don't think that'd be allowed. :c *Shniffleshniffle*
    YL4E0jS.jpg
  • ksfe
    ksfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Pwi support is failing.. i myself have gotten rude replies from them. also mods on here who take down what u wrote "w/o cussing involved" and rewrite and joke about it. pwi is run by pricks and dicks alike but idc anymore i'm one who spent like 6k in game but for crappy services?? nah it's messed up is all. i know alot of yall gonna disagree with me but when you put money in a game and support it for years then the gms and mods can turn around and be complete idiots to you when you're trying to explain best you can..
  • RonnessaSeek - Archosaur
    RonnessaSeek - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Four years in game and I've never complained to a GM about anything or complained in a thread, until now. Sent my very first ticket in a couple of weeks ago, provided screenshots, date, time, and a short explanation. A friend of mine sent the same thing to them, screenshots included. I was ignored and my friend was threatened to be banned. Still no solution and still ignored by "support" b:shutup
  • Aiaiko - Heavens Tear
    Aiaiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have been playing this game since 2008 and have never had an issue with support myself not to say that someone else is not having issues with them at this point in time. Mind you I have only sent in 3 tickets in the entire time I have played this game but I have always got some type of help within 1-2 days.
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's funny when I made a post of pwi fail support I mostly get opposite replies...my life must suk q.q
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    And where's the actual proof? Who knows what support is truly responding to them and what is made up by the players because they actually screwed up in their tickets by coming out as frustrated, angry, making little sense, etc.

We don't know so in my opinion we're judging bit too hastily. I've written quite a few polite tickets in the time I've played this game and all times I have gotten responses of similar manner, and a solution. Sometimes I've had to be patient with support and explain the same thing twice but I got it resolved regardless. My friends who I know that have sent tickets here have had similar experience. Sometimes resolving an issue takes a few but it will get done as long as you do not spam tickets, remember such words as please and thank you, and be as clear about your issue as possible.

I've been playing from end 2008 with an average of 1 to 2 tickets a year of which a part isn't really expecting ingame solution (like complaint about TW, simply because they will need tickets to actually process something). From the 5'ish issues that required GM intervention, the first 3 were handled exactly as I would expect : reply in decent time, solution offered and so on. Note that 1 issue was an own fault and the GM in question did actually help me to solve it. The last 2 issues, I suspect to be answered by a machine. Why ? Because normally if you write to someone in English, you get an English reply. I got the reply in French, because I'm on Morai (previously Lothranis). So I thought, "hey, let's answer them in Dutch", followed by a reply in French again.

These days, if I really have an issue, I pm one of the GMs on here, which is already sad enough. Can they always do something ? Nope. But at least I get a reply that prooves a human being read what I wrote. But seriously, between my 1st issues back in 2009~2010 and now, there is a world of difference. Since I run a company myself, I'm reasonable when it comes to solutions and not rude. That's my experience with support.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That moment when a mobile game on a cell phone has better support then PWE...........................................................................................
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Since you have all the answers already why are you here complaining about it? If it's the servers then we all apparently have the same ping and you are preaching to the choir.

\seriously
    edited February 2015
    That moment when a mobile game on a cell phone has better support then PWE...........................................................................................

Unless it's one of the PWE mobile games......b:chuckle

Since you have all the answers already why are you here complaining about it? If it's the servers then we all apparently have the same ping and you are preaching to the choir.

\seriously

Sadly, my sticky is unable to help those that fail at reading and comprehending information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]