Do people still play

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
It has been a year since I quit. Should be in about a month if wikipedia's Dark Souls II release date is to be trusted. (feels early to me, and **** FromSoft for trying to re-release the game and make people buy it again for new content, lolno see ya)

How are you people possibly surviving without me? b:cute Who has taken over the world chat duty? The yahoo answers duty (which I've since expanded into tumblr duty aswell, where all the otherkin and demiromantic demisexual or whatever the hell people get mocked cuz dumb)? The PK duty? Clearly no one took over forum duty! Are the new classes significant enough to even appear in end-game events? Are they broken OP? Is Gold like 5mil or some stupid BS?

I even heard Han the Drunkard was removed. Why this did not result in a revolt against the company that resulted in massive amounts of property damage for PWE is beyond me. Did Lord Golgotha ever return? Does everyone have OP card sets now or is that still only reserved for the less morally inclined members of Harshlands?

I'm a naturally curious person, and not a single post has been made since I last popped in. Don't leave me hanging people. Tell me about all the exciting events that've transpired!
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited February 2015
    Oh and here have a free Tumblroni:

http://i.imgur.com/GwsVy2q.jpg
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While I can't speak for Harshlands, I can tell you than Han the Drunkard still exists! He hangs out in a different place in Archosaur now (the south-west area where General Summer is), but he's still hanging around.

And if gold prices are anything like they are on Dreamweaver, it's about 3.5m a gold, give or take.
  • tankcomander
    tankcomander Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i left and randomly log.
    amount of catshops seemd to be the same but worldchat activity is droped down to a drama of a few.

gold is at 3,5 sometimes more sometimes less.

i didnt play much but i think the new arcane class is pretty good.
    seems to have far more AOEs than any other class befor.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've made 1700 dollars and uninstalled. You should do the same long.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Who has taken over the world chat duty?
    erick and rath pretty much cry all day on WC about who is better, but neither will actually go and have an actual pvp fight 1on1, to see who is actually better. So many excuses from both sides. Usually about 3-4 hours a day of them bickering at each other.
    Then there is the regular QQ, "dont quest block us at event", "you cash shop too much" blah blah blah

The PK duty?
    HAHAHA you know that actual pvp doesnt exist. It did for a bit when they released the instant lvl 95 stone, and people were pvping those chars, most with NPC gear.

Are the new classes significant enough to even appear in end-game events?
    They are, because you know, cash shoppers and all. Synth said he quit his sin for the most part cause the duskblade is way more powerful, and boomz said he will be a cata pulling storm bringer.

Is Gold like 5mil or some stupid BS?
    Last i checked 3.4Ish

Did Lord Golgotha ever return?
    Nope, but rath and erick do a dam good job.

Does everyone have OP card sets now or is that still only reserved for the less morally inclined members of Harshlands?
    GMs havent been on lately so, only from packs

I'm a naturally curious person, and not a single post has been made since I last popped in. Don't leave me hanging people. Tell me about all the exciting events that've transpired!

New classes. A new cave, that 1% of the player population actually does. Made the quest to get to lvl 100 stupidly easy. New classes have no lvl 11, morai, and any other skills yet. Also no r9rr and no nirvy 3rd cast weapons, and its 2 months since they have been released.

If i have left anything out, please feel free to add it in.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1. Magen for the lulz section mostly. Then you have the constant drama between these low level no-name guilds that I swear I have no idea where they even see each other to pk. There's also apparently stricken using WC to try and pick up dudes, but I haven't seen him do that in a bit.

2. Regulated to tw/nw/rw mostly.

3. Tiger's is won by sparkle with a 2nd recast Nirvana scythe while there were numerous people that outed like 250-300m for Warsoul weps for some class they're never gonna play seriously. But do I ever think someone will completely kit out a db/sb? Probably not or if they try to, they'll stop at some point and go back to their main because it's just too much effort.

4. DQ price was set down to 1 thus effectively killing botting and PWE ran a bunch of charge promos to entice the rage CSers so gold went down to around 2.9-3m. It's only slightly higher atm due to the spend promo.

5. No.

6. As far as I know, this list is still accurate: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22278901&postcount=15

7. I'm apparently either the devil or Yuyi's puppet depending on the day of the week and the moon's alignment to Jupiter for kicking people out of guild. But it ain't like that's anything new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just shadows in a cave..
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015

7. I'm apparently either the devil or Yuyi's puppet depending on the day of the week and the moon's alignment to Jupiter for kicking people out of guild. But it ain't like that's anything new.

Oh YOURE the devil. Curse you for my addiction to chocolate!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

Oh YOURE the devil. Curse you for my addiction to chocolate!

Fatty b:shocked
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited February 2015
    While I can't speak for Harshlands, I can tell you than Han the Drunkard still exists! He hangs out in a different place in Archosaur now (the south-west area where General Summer is), but he's still hanging around.

FU** I feel awful now. He must be looking for us... b:sad

But it's good to see you are all continuing to thoroughly enjoy your experiences with the game at all times. I still play Team Hat Simulator 2 now and have many important hats that showcase my superiority over other players. I also enjoy Isaac Rebirth and screaming at Eve for having a stupid inflexible character concept that gets her killed whenever Satan-senpai doesn't notice her. She should be like Judas and betray Jesus more, which apparently makes you OP.

Have another tumblroni: http://imgur.com/bMsdOHM
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited February 2015
    Oh and also while I'm here:

I think we've been jacking Troll's Teamspeak (loko's as far as I know) to play Team Hat Simulator 2 for the past months. We found out the competitive TF2 lobbies actually have a giant mumble server thingy where anyone can just log on and chill, so we'll probably start using that now. Wanted to say thank you though for welcoming us, and also wanted Troll to know that you have all sorts of weirdos logging into your lobbies. Not joking, we have had people join the lobby and either want to be our friend for no apparent reason, attempt to be funny in the fashion of a 10 year old child asking us dumb questions to try and purposefully be annoying, and even had one guy pop in and freestyle rap before linking us his youtube channel. So yeah, Troll should probably clean up their server or something cause you guys get at least one random weirdo per day. If that was intentional, then good work.

Also if ColdEP still plays or is around, what on earth does a danish person's english accent sound like because I met another danish girl in Hat Simulator 2 and the only thing she has in common with Cold is they both sound exceedingly happy all the time, but for some reason this one does that "Nooowr" thing that Kiwis and Kangaroos do when speaking. (Instead of saying "I know" you get this "I knowrrrrr") It bugs the hell out of my curiousity and I wanna know why a danish person sounds like Subtraction or Nina. If Cold is not around, then tell her I am mad at her for not being around to answer my truly important question about danish accents.

Thank you.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not sure what's funnier, that people still play this, or that longknife still trolls the forums.
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not sure what's funnier, that people still play this, or that longknife still trolls the forums.

You just replied to a thread that's nearly a month old. AND called someone out for trolling the forums in doing so.
    I think YOU are funnier o/

Sweetiebot, give Killmin 10 points for being funnier.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sweetiebot, give Killmin 10 points for being funnier.
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver awards 10 points to Killmin - Harshlands!
    Killmin - Harshlands is now in 4th place for March 2015 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Rathofdemise - Sanctuary
    Rathofdemise - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Actually my trolling other guilds gets the exact result I want.

and ErickX and I do fight not in silver pool and it is always a learning experience unless your my genie you have no idea what I am doing tmllover so kindly shove it k thx bye b:bye
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I need you to add me on facebook long knife.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.