Bunny hunt quest..no carrot QQ

Options
isisq92
isisq92 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
i found the rabbit but then i got killed...and i don't have the carrot anymore so where can i get another carrot? in pw database it said it can be repeated upon failure and it says that i have to do the parent quest only i don't know what it is and i can't seem to find it :(
someone help me plz?
Post edited by isisq92 on

Comments

• StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Trash the quest and take it again? That should work :P
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • isisq92
    isisq92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sweeeet ty ty so much!!! :D
  • JennyDragon - Archosaur
    JennyDragon - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Don't have to restart the quest, just go back to the spot and try again. Only way you need to restart that quest all over again is if someone killed it.
  • AlyBladestar - Dreamweaver
    AlyBladestar - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My problem isn't finding the stump. It is before I can dig it I get killed by rabbits. How do you dig the stump before the rabbits kill you? They seem immune to damage before you dig the stump.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My problem isn't finding the stump. It is before I can dig it I get killed by rabbits. How do you dig the stump before the rabbits kill you? They seem immune to damage before you dig the stump.
    This looks like a NECRO!

AlyBladestar - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 2 years 7 months 3 days 22 hours 46 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

yeah necro :D but get a barb or roar on them when you start digging
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If there's already a rabbit spawned, you only have to kill one of the already spawned ones (from people who got killed and abandoned the quest.) After that you can NPC the carrot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga