The best mobs to get leather and glue?

Mavalen - Dreamweaver
Mavalen - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Crafting Nook
So I'd like to make a nice bow for my archer, and my assasin is Level 5 Blacksmith...I'm good to go.

Well not quite, finding the correct ore is wasn't hard, but finding the Leather and Glue is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I think I'm hitting the right mobs but all they seem to drop are those darn useless 'Dragon Quest' items that sell for 1gold and I can't seem to turn in for any kinda reward. Also the auction has nothing at all, not even any Hsuan Iron Bars....arrgh. :(

Does anyone know a kinda good spot where mobs drop some Leather and Strong Glue?
Post edited by Mavalen - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So I'd like to make a nice bow for my archer, and my assasin is Level 5 Blacksmith...I'm good to go.

Well not quite, finding the correct ore is wasn't hard, but finding the Leather and Glue is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I think I'm hitting the right mobs but all they seem to drop are those darn useless 'Dragon Quest' items that sell for 1gold and I can't seem to turn in for any kinda reward. Also the auction has nothing at all, not even any Hsuan Iron Bars....arrgh. :(

Does anyone know a kinda good spot where mobs drop some Leather and Strong Glue?

What kind of bow you are trying to make with leather and glue?
    If you want to make NPC bow from Blacksmith please dont. It sucks.

The drop rate of mats from mobs depends by the difference between your lvl and mob lvl.
    If the mob has is lvl way to low than yours the drop rate will be very small.
    And even if you are in the same lvl as the mobs it will requires hours and hours of farming to get the mats you want.
    To know what mobs drop the mats you need you can check Enciclopedia in the game or go here
    https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pwdatabase.com%2F&ei=hBfhVOveO4O-POnagPAL&usg=AFQjCNHm6DVjjBTJZL2FDVT7Z-UHr77AHA&sig2=flUlPC4Z43M6vS7MAvN64g
    giphy.gif

• Mavalen - Dreamweaver
    Mavalen - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What kind of bow you are trying to make with leather and glue?
    If you want to make NPC bow from Blacksmith please don't. It sucks.

Really? They do? I wanted to make the Silverwing Bow for my archer. b:surrender
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Blacksmith weapons aren't too bad, really. It's just that they're totally outclassed by anything that you can make from from Quicksand Maze, Twilight Temple and the eventual Warsong City mats.
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Really? They do? I wanted to make the Silverwing Bow for my archer. b:surrender

The Royal Bow you get from the quest of killing Ch'in the Mausoleum can last until level 60 if you refine it a bit. At least I used that with my archer, and I was happy with it b:pleased
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can find which mobs drop what by the Enceclopedia, ingame.
    - Bottom right of the screen, second icon from the right (Function)
    - In the sub menu, second icon from the left (Enceclopedia)
    - Items
    - Leather / Strong Glue
    - "Dropped By"

From the look of it, Leather is an easy farm at the Wandering/Rogue dryads around Tellus.
    Strong glue, same area, but the Yeti Captain/Colonel/Generals.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.