Goodbye to our friend

Options
Dragslave - Dreamweaver
Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Tideswell (East)
As many of you know, recently LoneWolf passed away. No need to get into details. I think he is a guy who pretty much everyone liked, he kept to himself at times, other times he was very chatty, friendly, helpfull.
Tempest organized a memorial as well a few days ago, i heard it was quite nice, sadly i couldnt be there, i had to go out of town, but is nice that we all got a chance to somehow say goodbye.

I thought it could be a good idea to have this post to remember him on words, like anyone who wants could post a fun story you shared, or say how you felt with what happened...

I hope many post cool stories about him, he knew so many people and play for long, i bet we could get a laugh even in this circunstances.
Post edited by Dragslave - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I found out about him this morning x.x
    Its not fair that good ppl pass away.

I couldnt be at Tempest event either ,I wasnt active much in game for a while. I feel really sad i missed it

Im still pretty shocked and speachless, its rly hard for me to believe hes gone.
    I will never forget him. He was one of the nicest and helpfull person i met.

Rest in peace Lone. Miss u
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It is never easy dealing with death. Be well
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Didn't know the guy personally, although the name sounded very familiar. It's always sad to have someone pass away, we had the same thing in our own faction recently.

If you knew him, remember the good times and the fun, if you didn't, remember that behind our screens, we're all fragile human beings.

Our condoleances to the family and friends, from everyone in DW - Cartel.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I did not know him personally either, and thanks to technological difficulties, I've been unable to get on the game for a few days now, so I too missed the event. I'm sorry to hear that he passed, and my condolences and prayers are with his family and friends.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    As many of you know, recently LoneWolf passed away. No need to get into details. I think he is a guy who pretty much everyone liked, he kept to himself at times, other times he was very chatty, friendly, helpfull.
    Tempest organized a memorial as well a few days ago, i heard it was quite nice, sadly i couldnt be there, i had to go out of town, but is nice that we all got a chance to somehow say goodbye.

I thought it could be a good idea to have this post to remember him on words, like anyone who wants could post a fun story you shared, or say how you felt with what happened...

I hope many post cool stories about him, he knew so many people and play for long, i bet we could get a laugh even in this circunstances.

Only now saw the thread but a big thanks for it Dragslave, good compatriot, wolf yeh we will always remember him for this or that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.