Level 100+ weapon help

Ostara - Lost City
Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Stormbringer
Okay so my SB is level 91 now and I have her Lunar gear ready and now looking for a weapon. Right now I'm using the QSM weapon but I wasn't sure if I should go for Nirvana weapon or Lunar. I checked the forges and they seem to have the same stats...unless I misread it. I was comparing gear so I might have gotten confused. I also was thinking about going R8 but can't find the stats for those.

So what did you guys do or are going to do for weapon?
Post edited by Ostara - Lost City on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Okay so my SB is level 91 now and I have her Lunar gear ready and now looking for a weapon. Right now I'm using the QSM weapon but I wasn't sure if I should go for Nirvana weapon or Lunar. I checked the forges and they seem to have the same stats...unless I misread it. I was comparing gear so I might have gotten confused. I also was thinking about going R8 but can't find the stats for those.

So what did you guys do or are going to do for weapon?

Go for a g15 nirvana weapon.

You can either built a g15 vana weapon with a tt weapon as it's base or with a lunar weapon as its base. The only difference both version have is that the tt-version will be bound once Ou equip it and the lunar one will remain unbound for reselling purpose. They don't differ a bit stat-wise. Your choice.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Get a g15 Nirvana scythe with +20 atk levels on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    g15 is the best option at this point, considering g16 and r9/r999 will soon be in the game. r8/r8r morai dont compare at all.

plus it's much easier to re-roll g15 for a specific set of stats, a buddy of mine got a intensely nice roll w/ -10% chan
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have a -10 chan, +1 crit, +100 magic attack lunar scythe that's proven pretty good. (Though at times I wish I had the attack levels)

I'm also seriously considering making an r8r weapon with purify spell since I won't be getting my sb r9r3 for a little, and it will help with nuema farming and such.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Got the R8r that I was going for purify on, but when I got -8%, -2%, +pdef, +5% reduced phys damage had to keep that. The channeling boost was nice early on, and the extra pdef made it much easier for soloing PV without OP ornies tossed over.

The morai weapon with 0 refines already does more damage than the R8r at +4, which is expected. Morai can actually end up being the best pve weapon, depending on cards and sharding. Though I would like to see the ringflow mats and such show up in NW forge, since the recast version of it will beat out warsoul 3rd cast at that point. And should at end game, be the best weapon.

But again, that is for skills that deal damage based off base mag attk; if it's just weapon damage, the morai one isn't as good.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ringflow mats? b:sadb:sad
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I currently have a r9r +7 and a r8r scythe with purify proc for PV. works. Still. They shall move their butts and create the r9rr and g16 stuffs.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476